Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (73412 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / GT Bank Stops Customers From Withdraws And Transfers From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by shogsman(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
this is stupid,its not possible.usa aiint innocent as well.

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Studyinchina200(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2019
That place doesn’t look like a bank smh
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by godquality: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Clean2016:

It's just the starting point. You will see Visa application
was about saying the same thing. There will be a ripple effect that will affect other paying systems
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by SamOyovwi: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigeria is a fraud nation and you advertise your so called business here. Middle finger for you
ainas247:
sad Where are these yeyebrities that flooded the internet for Pst fatoyinbo and Busola.
To tell the WORLD that NIGERIA is not a FRAUD Nation.

You won't see them, hypocrites

Rank your business fast on Google
see real result
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by ekestic1976(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok till then

I go see where you wan get money buy chicken � this Xmas �

Naughty guy! grin grin grin grin
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Empiree: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
frosbel2:
Can you imagine that papa and mama will not get money from their children because of those greedy, low life bastards.

Good grief, I could have said I give up, but actually we have to fight this scourge to the very end.

Stop respecting and honouring 'rich' thieves. Help the security forces fish out all these yahoo boy miscreants.
I like what you just said. However, it is not only a matter of helping security but how about many criminals arrested but nigerian govt failed to persecute them bcus these bastards bribed themselves out?. Now that they are nabbed by US govt, they will realise this is a govt that works. And this culture of spraying money in public honestly needs to be curtailed in nigeria. Did you watch videos of these guys spraying money at baby shower party?. I am sure fbi informant(s) must be in the gathering. Nigeria has a long way to go. There is too much lawlessness in the land. That's the genesis of this nonsense.

Sometimes nigerian govt wants to do the right thing but tribalism and ethnic sentiments are bigger problems. This culture of bribing authority by suspected criminals and publicly spraying money must be banned for life. There gotta be some serious people in govt to do this. This shit is getting our of hand

5 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
emmasege:
Too bad.

Young men from Nigeria should also expect very strict and stringent visa conditions from the US Embassy.

To all Nigerian guys out there in Naija and overseas, I say God bless your legit businesses.

And for those giving us bad names and ruining the chances of others, I invoke all the curses in Deuteronomy 28 upon you.

Haba.. the Bible chapter you quoted had the first 14 verses as blessing.. you could have said from verse 15 downwards... then they will understand...
its a pity that many of us are gonna be tagged scammers just because of a few ones... Nigeria... what is wrong self.. from Siasia, Obi and now to these 80... we shd just come round and devise a means to safe this country kos of the coming generation unless, they may not have a country left to live
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by ekestic1976(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok till then

I go see where you wan get money buy chicken � this Xmas �

Naughty guy! grin grin grin grin
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by kirkwood: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Use Transferwise, or Bitcoin ....morherfuckerz...Nigeria is a poor country with no bargaining power in the world. Such a poor country. Who does more scamming than Israel or China.....They wouldn't have announced that these 80 persons are Nigerians if Nigeria is a country with much power in world politics.

Pray don't be born in a poor country again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by idonhammer: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Don't mind the bloody modafukas...we still dey learn work where American fraudstars dey.

SouthSouth1914:

People fail to reason.. between the USA and Nigeria who is the bigger thief? Most people must have forgotten the Ben Maddoff scheme than ran into billions of usd. The USA and the U.K are the most dirtiest countries when it comes to financial misappropriation!

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by guru90: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2019
THIS IS BAD........

TOO BAD.......
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Studyinchina200:
That place doesn’t look like a bank smh

bank or no bank...its just like a POS point we have here.. didn't you see the date on the notice? its a mart with a payment transaction portal...
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by lagdmark(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerians complain about their leaders looting the treasury, but the citizens themselves are not different from the politicians.

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by olisaEze(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2019
frosbel2:
Can you imagine that papa and mama will not get money from their children because of those greedy, low life bastards.

Good grief, I could have said I give up, but actually we have to fight this scourge to the very end.

Stop respecting and honouring 'rich' thieves. Help the security forces fish out all these yahoo boy miscreants.

Dem no dey ur area? You probably have guys that engage in it, How many u done fish out since? grin

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Namdeenero(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Bloggers just want to make money peddling fake news off this whole fraud brouhaha without thinking about the negative effects of such stupid news. angry

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by rozayx5(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2019
princeadams11:

If they refuse giving VISA, we stay in our country. We wont die if we dont go to US.

Wetin dey US apart from mass shootings?
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by itchie: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Nairaland has lost it. Peddling rumours and fairytales. You saw a sign in a single business premise and you have used it as a basis for a headline Like this?

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst?

Seriously? How do you even know that the sign that was put up had anything to do with the 80 fraudsters that were arrested?

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by larryking540: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
This is one of many effect of fraud.
this is just the beginning, I wouldn't be surprised when people going for schooling in over seas are also rejected from coming
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
idonhammer:
Don't mind the bloody modafukas...we still dey learn work where American fraudstars dey.

but na Indians be king for bitcoins scam, Russia started the romance scam sha

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by cookingsoul(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
chai god wat have we done to deserve this curse that is ipob nd igbo ppl.can u imagine d insult bcuz of dis heartless ppl may gov amadioha fire nd destroy alll ipob pigs.it shall not b well wit d miscreants nd criminals from the yeast.

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Empiree:
I like what you just said. However, it is not only a matter of helping security but how about many criminals arrested but nigerian govt failed to persecute them bcus these bastards bribed themselves out?. Now that they are nabbed by US govt, they will realise this is a govt that works. And this culture of spraying money in public honestly needs to be curtailed in nigeria. Did you watch videos of these guys spraying money in baby shower party?. I am sure fbi informant(s) must be in the gathering. Nigeria has a long way to go. There is too much lawlessness in the land. That's the genesis of this nonsense.

Sometimes nigerian govt wants to do the right thing but tribalism and ethnic sentiments are bigger problems. This culture of bribing authority by suspected criminals and publicly spraying money must be banned for life. There gotta be some serious people in govt to do this. This shit is getting our of hand

Nigerians needs stiff hands to make them bend. It'll take a very tough hand to bend them into abandoning all these bad things. The police is absolutely corrupt, perhaps the most corrupt structure in the country. They are worsening things rather than repair it.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Offpoint: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
ednut1:
If you dig deeper you would find out its an old pic. So many dundees on the net. Does anyone still use western money to transfer money Smh. There are over 100 websites u can use to transfer money to a nigerian account from abroad in 10 minutes. Abeg
Boss tell me one or two... I'm intending on starting affiliates marketing and don't know a less stress method of receiving money abroad.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by freemi(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Alright. Legit guys don't use western union let alone those into fraud. There are several options now. cool FK WU.
by the time it wl also swallow those options. .h m m
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Slymonster(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Something is wrong with nairaland bringing in junk news lately just to keep the forum busy and trust me it will lose it credibility soon.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by olaszydaruma(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2019
This is just the beginning
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by bmdmix: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
jesus are 9jas dis low in thinking, its just a bank not western union people no dey read again abi kini
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Abdhool(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
When you av an irresponsible and non responsive government, you continue to suffer.

I keep asking myself , is Nigerian problems not solvable since 1960 or 1999 ?...IBB, OBJ, Buhari, Atiku, TY Danjuma etc have lot of questions to answer.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Besk: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Ready2speak:

Why not start with tinubu,gbaja & co? 2day they are progressives occupying positions where they determine your life.

Pls note I don't support fraud of any kind. Essentially speaking, it destroys national capacity to interact with other nations & limits its citizens potential to benefit from trust in which international trade & business is built.

The question is what belongs to you that Gbaja stole? Why also did you mention progressives alone? Isn’t it the case that thieves abound on every side of the political argument? I suspect you’re a PDP apologist who is embittered by the lack of “chop to go round” which was the order of the day when your heroes such as Diezani, Fayose & co were in power...
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by focus7: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
When you here they are making noise of how they developed Nigeria, this is the development they brought to Nigeria.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by johnnychuks(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
O my God!!! this is another serious hardship for Nigeria again couple with the one we are into already cause by our greedy law maker, leaders, how do I get money from my sister now? crying now!
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by roladex(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2019
This is getting serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.