Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (72956 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / GT Bank Stops Customers From Withdraws And Transfers From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Gangster1ms: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Them never see anything, if we can contribute to the growth of the country in areas of commerce, sports, artistry, education then we can as well contribute to it's downfall since they don't wanna give us the respect we deserve cool

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by goshen26: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Good....

Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo. Me that they met in Lagos is contented with what I have legally, they want to come and rule Lagos within months of leaving their village...

See wat we are all facing now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Jobless youths have ruined this country

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by StTrump: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
This is fuxxking BS. US dey crazy grin. Their father!
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Yankee101: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
A few people defraud others and get rich and put an entire nation at risk

4 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Old piece of sh!t, even if they do, btc n carts gat us lity anytime, any day. It's even the best all round.

Yeye people

Whatever that's illegal will not bring you peace of mind, and whatever that's not giving you peace of mind is not anywhere near freedom. QED!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by martineverest(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
more like a Photoshop...American bank can't give notice in such an archaic manner

4 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Alright. Legit guys don't use western union let alone those into fraud. There are several options now. cool FK WU.

This one is forming smart. Mr Nobody park well
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by SouthSouth1914: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
shigoslim:
Sorry I'm not exonerating Nigeria. But who is still doing western union when u can make use of digital currency (Bitcoin).
Sincerely the scam thing is exaggerated when compared to what happening in others country most especially that USA.

People fail to reason.. between the USA and Nigeria who is the bigger thief? Most people must have forgotten the Ben Maddoff scheme than ran into billions of usd. The USA and the U.K are the most dirtiest countries when it comes to financial misappropriation!

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Clean2016:
This is the ripple effect of the scam issue as it affects Nigeria. Few committed the crime but unfortunately all of us may have to pay for it.

They are regarded as Nigerians
illiterate desperate intellectually impaired bloggers and bunch of degenerates...

The politicians and celebrities, alongside the children bore out of hate will not see the dates there and will not even see that there's no official letter or banks..

But ofcourse just as nothing is done thoroughly they hop and voila they have concluded.

Their security agencies... Kill.... Aim... Shoot... Ask questions later... No code of conduct and ethics... They still do underground prisoner exchanges for favors and money like cave times...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by IamSoProlific: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Whatever that's illegal will not bring you peace of mind, and whatever that's not giving you peace of mind is not anywhere near freedom. QED!

Exactly my point!!!

Gbamsolutely!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
shigoslim:
Sorry I'm not exonerating Nigeria. But who is still doing western union when u can make use of digital currency (Bitcoin).
Sincerely the scam thing is exaggerated when compared to what happening in others country most especially that USA.
I suddenly have a feeling that this is a battle about the lifeless one and Trump!!!

Even though our people brought this upon themselves but surely crime is everywhere why single Nigerians out

Why the stricter rule on Nigerians

Surely he knows about individual differences and this fraudulent activities must have emanated from somewhere abi no be their land the Nigerians meet am

2 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by 36STATES: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Clean2016:
This is the ripple effect of the scam issue as it affects Nigeria. Few committed the crime but unfortunately all of us may have to pay for it.

Why do you take delight in mis-informing people? What do you gain?
HEB is a private supermarket in San Antonio TX. It's not a Bank.
You are really miserable and despicable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nephilim: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
This flathêads sha wan destroy this country image totally undecided
Who Join us with this priçks sef undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
This country is dammed. When we are still clamouring for PayPal to allow receipt of payment and withdrawal in Nigeria, and this happened.

Some people will come here and blame buhari for this, when the psychic of an average Nigerian is full of crave for opulence but with zero tolerance towards hardwork and resilience.

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by airsaylongcon: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Omonoba1:
This is fake news. The date on that notice is 12th August while the InvictusObi saga came to the open just a few days ago.

Actually he was arrested on Aug 6th. The news only broke in Aug 16th here in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Princeton92(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Shit... And I'm expecting some cash from my Auntie undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Vikkkilee: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
You realise this is a fake news right
100% fake

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Princeton92(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Vikkkilee:
You realise this is a fake news right
100% fake

It is? I just hope so, some people sha
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Vikkkilee: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Can't you see, that's Photoshop
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2019
That is just that particular agent (BPE), not the whole Western Union.

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Vikkkilee: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Take a look.at that notice very well, it's Photoshop

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by idonhammer: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
No wahala,as long as they can transfer to other European countries we are still good to go.... idiots.

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Who still uses Western Union?.... grin
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by bluefilm: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Na una sabi.

Wetin kwansign me with Western Union?
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Besk: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Clean2016:

This is obviously not a bank! Look at the picture well, it’s most likely a utility shop that offers money transfer services in addition to maybe delivery services and also retails consumer goods.

In our haste to rush to report ‘developments’, let’s not report lies and/or burnish what we report. Also, if you don’t know how these kind of stores operate abroad, ask questions from your family/friends who know before reporting.

3 Likes

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by lyriclekidd(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Ireblessingss:

LOL abeg swear give me make clients they pay me well grin

Clients go come sha gimme btc or card
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Studyinchina200(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
I can’t remember the last time I used western Union...who dem epp.

Just give some guys money ,they will deposit it in your naija account.
Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by tonyskill: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
THE united states is out for Nigeria more than ever now following this crackdown, Invictus Obi n co have a long long time to spend with US federal agents lipsrsealed sad

http://yougetmouth.com/who-is-invictus-obi-and-what-is-his-link-to-the-fbi-recent-crackdown-of-fraudsters-in-the-us/

1 Like

Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by Ready2speak: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
frosbel2:
Can you imagine that papa and mama will not get money from their children because of those greedy, low life bastards.

Good grief, I could have said I give up, but actually we have to fight this scourge to the very end.

Stop respecting and honouring 'rich' thieves. Help the security forces fish out all these yahoo boy miscreants.

Why not start with tinubu,gbaja & co? 2day they are progressives occupying positions where they determine your life.

Pls note I don't support fraud of any kind. Essentially speaking, it destroys national capacity to interact with other nations & limits its citizens potential to benefit from trust in which international trade & business is built.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.