Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78730 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Word.

I know of a guy who was owing a friend a lot of money but ran away without paying the friend or even returning the friend's items; The friend complained to someone who don't know the other guy and the guy complained to simply asked for the guy's name and then told the friend that the guy that ran away will come the 2nd day but not with the money but that friend should take something and use it to command the guy to go and bring his money and that guy will quickly go and bring the money even if he have to borrow from someone else.

However, that friend did not collect that thing because he didn't believe in juju and left but to our suprise! The guy that ran away came back the 2nd day but not with the money but that friend met and ask for his money but without using any juju.

To cut short the matter grin that guy left but without paying the money.

That was the last time we saw or heard of the guy who owe my friend.

It's over 20years now.

This aint a lie as all these happened in my presence.

Have you heard the word COINCIDENCE before?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Abcruz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.-- psalms 74:20
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nonsoco80(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Video of the above or it didn't happen. angry angry
You want video proof now but failed to provide video for your cooked up story.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by citadels(f): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

That was back then in 2008 in my SS2, camera phones weren't everywhere then. I was using one motorola phone. The event happened in Aro chukwu.
aah ahh trust arochukwu people na. Pericoma the heavy dude. He dealt with policemen in onitsha. Policemen lifted him up without his consent so he sticked on their hands for hours the policemen could not carry him down.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
MPESA:

People are still doubting the potency of juju cheesy but the truth be told it's real in fact what happened their was pure demonstration of juju it has happened to one my big aunt back then at Akure to be precise, this man parked his car in front of their electronics shop and walk into the shop, picked for whatever he wanted went to one of the counters of cashiers they accessed his goods with the price quotation WITHOUT PAYING KOBO TO THEM , HE ASKED THEM TO CARRY THE ELECTRONICS HE SHOPPED TO HIS CAR AND THEY OBEYED HIM WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY OR SAYING A WORD TO HIM , after some minutes their eyes clear , they started looking for the man who have already left.

That one na small things for kind things weh dey happen everyday jare.

Do you know that our world is a smart world? People working in a supermarket can plan together with somebody to take things out and blame it on juju. Then they'll go behind to collect their share of the drama while the supermarket owner watch in bewilderment. It has happened before that I heard of.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ibietela2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
udemzyudex:
You believe in God, you believe in Allah, you believe there is witch or you believe there are supernatural powers out there but you don't believe there is juju?

Funny.

My brother, i tire and same with people doubting money rituals
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by kenny1795(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

can you share the page??
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by kilojoDesigns: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

You get mind sha, make pure water no dey chase you for dream cheesy
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mynd44:
He switched the pack with the drinks with the empty one and asked them to put the pure water on it to give them the impression that their goods were still safe.

There is a big chance he was not alone as while they were bringing the pure water, his accomplice(s) might have made the switch.
so why they were putting the bag of water, they couldn't see that it was empty
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by MPESA(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:

Do you know that our world is a smart world? People working in a supermarket can plan together with somebody to take things out and blame it on juju. Then they'll go behind to collect their share of the drama while the supermarket owner watch in bewilderment. It has happened before that I heard of.

Lol not everyone you can play smart on , immediately the owner of the shop walked in he asked eldest of his workers to stop panicking about what happened because he was aware already , that it's wasn't their fault.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
Have you heard the word COINCIDENCE before?
You people are always trying to claim that juju ain't real.

Coincidence for where?

Coincidence and we haven't seen or met or even heard anything about that guy for over 20years now!

I have physically witnessed a fight where some people brought out guns and pointed them at someone and before you can say jack; they started shooting directly at that guy who had a small juju on his neck.

None of their bullets hit that guy and in anger they fired at another person who got hit by the bullet and almost died.

I know you will try to say it's not true.

Another one happened a little over 2 decades ago; An indegene and a student fought over a corn and the indegene hit the student with a charmed ring and students tongue started coming out from that it became very long and the student couldn't control himself again.

Student have to come out in hundreds to make sure the indegene give that guy an antidote that returned him back to normal.

Let me say real juju dey but fake plenty but na GOD ALMIGHTY dey neutralise the effect of these charms/juju.

Bottom line; it's not everything and involves juju as per the guy that they took his stuff away by using pure water to deceive him but those guy used a fast one on him and the trick might still have juju mixed with it.

Some used juju for courage, intelligent, respect, to make others powerless, command the other person to do what they won't normally do etc

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Edoziesmart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
There is no juju ascertain to what happened. Rather the buyer use tricks to collect the goods without paying.

This kind of stuff has happened to me severally back then. When a buyer will came to my shop and tries to use tricks to took goods away without paying. Though I haven't fall victim to any of their tricks. tongue grin. Because a learner can't deceive his master.

If you apply wisdom you will discover that the man took the goods without their attention.

Meanwhile, juju exist but not in this type of scenario.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by NACE13: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
I can't really tell if juju is real because I am yet to have any experience of it but back then in school, a guy in my lodge stole a phone. The owner of the stolen phone went to a native doctor, he was told the thief will return the phone the following day but he shouldn't harm the thief, he should just let the thief go.
The following day, the thief came back with the phone. While confessing, he said that he decided not to sell the phone any more.

I don't know if that's juju at worked or just a thief with a conscience
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
vicardino:

Please, I beg you in God's name, do not join that group or ask them about your life. Every realm you see is legalistic and asking another agency in the spirit realm about something looks benign but trust me, it's an open invitation. I won't say more than this.
I know what u re talking about but men have gone far..
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by kevotek1000(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Though God is supreme in all... Devil and its agent also have less powers. It may be in form of magic, trick, juju or whatever... They are black powers, never doubt that... A boy during my childhood days would command a bird to his hands, or anything he so wish. He could stand on a bicycle for hours without peddling it and he can vanish your money from your pocket. Some said the boy was a wizard.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly, what I was trying to explain to them. Unfortunately they don't have camera. I volunteered, took a sachet from the bag and drank, just to convince them, it was just a trick, but weirdly they believed I would soon die or run mad for doing that. grin
are you an atheist?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by chiefobdk(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

If i hear say u drink
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
You people are always trying to claim that juju ain't real.

Coincidence for where?

Coincidence and we haven't seen or met or even heard anything about that guy for over 20years now!

I have physically witnessed a fight where some people brought out guns and pointed them at someone and before you can say jack; they started shooting directly at that guy who had a small juju on his neck.

None of their bullets hit that guy and in anger they fired at another person who got hit by the bullet and almost died.

I know you will try to say it's not true.

Another one happened a little over 2 decades ago; An indegene and a student fought over a corn and the indegene hit the student with a charmed ring and students tongue started coming out from that it became very long and the student couldn't control himself again.

Student have to come out in hundreds to make sure the indegene give that guy an antidote that returned him back to normal.

Let me say real juju dey but fake plenty but na GOD ALMIGHTY dey neutralise the effect of these charms/juju.

Hmm. Ride on pastor! What's the name of your little church?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
MPESA:

Lol not everyone you can play smart on , immediately the owner of the shop walked in he asked eldest of his workers to stop panicking about what happened because he was aware already , that it's wasn't their fault.

That's what they wanted the shop owner to believe and it worked as planned. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I really don’t believe in magic but for a second let’s assume it exist...there’s nothing in life that doesn’t have principles and limitation...
even science has limitation..after u finish designing a plane it has it maximum load allowance otherwise the principle of operation will fail...hence u can have a crash.... U buy an antibiotics, there’s a reason why it has 8 hr dosage principle..and when u over use they say antibiotic resistance has developed, so the drug won’t work again.. u need a stronger antibiotics..

so assuming magic works...don’t u think it will have its limits?? So that ur question isn’t the reason to nullify the existence of juju or jazz or wateva name it’s called..
I do believe it exists and I catch your drift.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
NACE13:
I can't really tell if juju is real because I am yet to have any experience of it but back then in school, a guy in my lodge stole a phone. The owner of the stolen phone went to a native doctor, he was told the thief will return the phone the following day but he shouldn't harm the thief, he should just let the thief go.
The following day, the thief came back with the phone. While confessing, he said that he decided not to sell the phone any more.

I don't know if that's juju at worked or just a thief with a conscience

I have done a similar trick and it worked on the person who stole my laptop. I gave him 7 days, placed the notice on the wall that he will die if he didn't return my stolen laptop. I threatened that I have consulted juju priest. On the 6th day he brought it back.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down in one of the joints around the neighborhood, but something happened that kept us bewildered.

Hardly had we settled down to a bottle of drink than we started hearing shouts, cries and cursing in one of the adjourning plazas around the place (mini Supermarket). On further enquiry, we were told an elderly man on suit and ties came earlier to select items worth 48K in the supermarket and they put everything inside a unused carton, and the man asked them to put a bag of "sachet water" he had earlier came with inside the carton. Then left and told them he wanted to go buy other stuffs down the street and he would back. (They put the carton by inside of the exit door)

Four hours gone, the man was yet to come and they decided to put articles back to the shelves..only to find out it was only the bag of sachet water that was inside...hence the commotion...

All my efforts to convince them that they must have "lost guard" In between and the man came back to pack the goods was to no avail. Even my guy believed it was "Juju" or whatever...even when I explained to him that Juju doesn't work, he still joined them to analyze all sorts of conjectures as to the impotency of juju or Black Magic lol.

Please can anyone help to explain the trick or juju used by the man to "jazz" the shop attendant.

U were not there wen it happened.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by nappy760(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

My sister in the UK did a reading and it blew her mind......she couldn't comprehend how the lady knew a lot about her past, present and future plans

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by malvisguy212: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Video of the above or it didn't happen. angry angry
I have witness a boy of about 14yrs beat up a grown up man with the help of a magic ring, this man could not even throw a SINGLE punch.

I believed the kind of life atheist want, God doesn't fit in , don't want anyone to hold you accountable for your sin. let this sink into your head, WE are the PROVE of God existence.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by nappy760(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mynd44:
He switched the pack with the drinks with the empty one and asked them to put the pure water on it to give them the impression that their goods were still safe.

There is a big chance he was not alone as while they were bringing the pure water, his accomplice(s) might have made the switch.
you

Very possible
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Sydney1995(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Biritiko post=81596815][s][/s]
Lamentations of a pained ass ipobian [dude u are a fool wtf has ipob got to do with his comment ]

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
Hmm. Ride on pastor! What's the name of your little church?
You must be a dumbass to drag church or GOD into an argument.

Stop commenting If you know that you can't argue without making a defamatory comment as I detest it and would get back at you or anyone in a very salvage way that that person won't like.

I can go at it with that person everyday for a month or years till that person feel bad of himself or herself.

Morale, get off my comment if you know you can't argue politely beyond reasonable doubt /first respondent's account.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by MPESA(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
That's what they wanted the shop owner to believe and it worked as planned. grin

Sir/madam I'm once like you take it or leave it's exist and I will not like you to learn with from your own experience. ..... Some people have gone far spiritually that that it only take Grace of God or higher powers to get them EVEN me done see matter for this life .
#Stay safe.
E.O.D.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by northvietnam(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

can u send me there link ... I hear say if u chop white witch say village people can't put sand for ur garri

I will pm u too abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Laurene: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

That was back then in 2008 in my SS2, camera phones weren't everywhere then. I was using one motorola phone. The event happened in Aro chukwu.
are you nwa mazi?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ZombieDestroyer: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank
, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

So your life does not have value that you have to take such risk?!

So the next level that you guys carry for head is already frustrating you that you are ready to use your life as an experiment?!!

shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by favour32(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
What's the nairaland name of the guy?
He is a crazy lad.
Do not worry as he would display his craziness sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.