Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice (5722 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Well is not your fault thuglife I've been in this kind of situation before.
In my own perspective thuglife may have fallen for this girl base on

1) The way the girl/ lady is talking... Big big English I mean correct English
2) the way the girl looks .beautiful
3) to round it up her behavior

What I want to point out to you thuglife u can never I mean never never win a woman love with money.

4 me I ended up blocking the girl because I don't want to be thinking of her..

THUGLIFE I CAN FEEL YOUR SENTIMENT
#FUNAI
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by luvyaself95(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Good advice above me.
i she loves you she'le make the effort to be with you.
dont be the schemer, hoping to snatch someone else gf.
seriously i wish i can knock his brainless head dozen time so that it will be brain able...
Senseless Post.

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by luvyaself95(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I never stop thinking of making more money. The thing is that, my ex which she know, I spent more than 100k while in school but she wouldn’t be faithful with me. I dated another woman when I broke up with my ex, I spent more than 150k on that one too wihin a couple of months but I was suspecting something.. when she came my side, she switched off phone, I created a thread then and from the advice I got here. I end things with her. But this particular girl I’m talking about, she’s very sincere, she knows I can get her anything she wanted but she still insists she love her man but she can only end things with her but I will have to give her some time
will you just stop being sissy and stupid you can't get girl love,loyalty and trust with money...
how old are you self...

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
seriously i wish i can knock his brainless head dozen time so that it will be brain able...
Senseless Post.
grin grin grin
embarassed
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leave this girl and her man alone. She clearly loves him. Find your own woman elsewhere.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by don4real18(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I never stop thinking of making more money. The thing is that, my ex which she know, I spent more than 100k while in school but she wouldn’t be faithful with me. I dated another woman when I broke up with my ex, I spent more than 150k on that one too wihin a couple of months but I was suspecting something.. when she came my side, she switched off phone, I created a thread then and from the advice I got here. I end things with her. But this particular girl I’m talking about, she’s very sincere, she knows I can get her anything she wanted but she still insists she love her man but she can only end things with her but I will have to give her some time
A sincere girl that is cheating on her boyfriend with you? grin
OP, I don't know what you are taking but it seems pretty strong cool
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Modernist: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Humm Father Christmas Omo Baba
Da Rocha you better don't kill yourself over woman. If you love a flower you don't pluck it you let it bloom, the bloom in this context is the girls happiness, be wise be guided.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Raphsays: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Guy, stop begging girls to go out with you. If she's dating someone kindly let her be.
Don't let her take you as a weakling. After all, there are better single ladies out there if you can
open your heart to search. Don't play a role in destroying a relationship that she cherishes.

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Techcrunchng(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
You are heartless
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Please, folks I need an advice.

I met this particular girl through my brother’s girlfriend. She came to our side with my brother’s girlfriend and she met my ex at our side. They know each other because they are both in same school (one college like that).

It was love from the first sight. I later wooed this particular girl but she told me she has a boyfriend and she can’t date me because of my ex (she believes we are still dating then and that’s the fact but I love her this girl). I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t succumb to my pressure then. I stopped talking to her then because I told her I can’t be friends with someone I love and wish to date.

Me and my ex finally broke up because of infidelity. And it was messy. This particular girl is aware of it. She knows everything I did for my ex then (I financed all my ex school expenses but she still went ahead to cheat despite everything I did). And this particular lady is aware of everything. My ex used to tell this particular girl’s roommate in school how I’ve been financing her. But my ex and this girl are not very close.

While with my ex then, I used to ask about the girl because I have intentions of dating this particular girl and she used to tell me how sincere and decent this particular girl is. I once asked my ex if I can date her but she boost then to me that she can’t date me because so many guys in their school have tried it and they all failed and even their school provost tried it and failed.

After I broke up with my ex, I developed interest in her again and I started talking to this particular girl again after I stopped talking to her then when she told me she can’t date me. I tried to convince her and explain things that transpired between my ex and i after a couple of weeks we broke up. I wooed her again. She told me she would give a chance. She gave me a chance and I caught myself fallen in love with this particular girl along the line to the extent that I can’t go without calling her at least 3 times a day. I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition. There was this fateful day I called her, she told me she’s at her boyfriend’s shop. I got mad and I dropped the call forthwith but I wouldn’t let her know.

Because of that, I promised to come home so that we can meet. We both discussed that and we agreed to yesterday (Saturday). When I got to home. I told her and she promised to come, she came to my side, we were in same room sitting on the bed. We had a lot of conversations and when I tried to kiss her, she was like NO, she can’t kiss me as she can’t cheat on her man. She begged me to give her time and we can only do anything if she end things with her current boyfriend.

I love this girl wholeheartedly and I wish to date her. We’ve been dating for 2 months now and I only spent 3k on her. I believe she needs help. She told me about her boyfriend that she love him but the guy doesn’t have money. ( I’m aware of her boyfriend situation). Although they started dating not upto a year and the guy hasn’t given her anything since they started dating. She knows I’m able to afford anything for her but she insists she love the guy and she wouldn’t want to cheat on him. I once asked her over the phone to end things with her boyfriend but she told me she need time because she wouldn’t want to break her heart. She told me the problem she’s having with her boyfriend is her dad as her dad won’t want to have anything to do with Christian but I told me she should follow her heart and she know what’s best for her. I let her realize her parents won’t be the one to dictate to her (I believe she told me that because she still want me to stay)

I made it clear to her that I won’t be able to continue with this because of the condition. Although she has promised to end things with her boyfriend but she needs time. I don’t know when she would end things with him and I can’t keep waiting.

The fact is that I love this girl. I think I can still date her. But I need advice as I don’t know what to do if o should continue with her and let her quit her boyfriend along the line or end things with her finally.

Guy you're so selfish.. na lust full ya head. It is clear the girl is genuinely in love with the other guy.. A beg give DeM chance. Go find your own..

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I met this particular girl through my brother’s girlfriend. She came to our side with my brother’s girlfriend and she met my ex at our side. They know each other because they are both in same school (one college like that).

It was love from the first sight. I later wooed this particular girl but she told me she has a boyfriend and she can’t date me because of my ex (she believes we are still dating then and that’s the fact but I love her this girl). I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t succumb to my pressure then. I stopped talking to her then because I told her I can’t be friends with someone I love and wish to date.

Me and my ex finally broke up because of infidelity. And it was messy. This particular girl is aware of it. She knows everything I did for my ex then (I financed all my ex school expenses but she still went ahead to cheat despite everything I did). And this particular lady is aware of everything. My ex used to tell this particular girl’s roommate in school how I’ve been financing her. But my ex and this girl are not very close.

While with my ex then, I used to ask about the girl because I have intentions of dating this particular girl and she used to tell me how sincere and decent this particular girl is. I once asked my ex if I can date her but she boost then to me that she can’t date me because so many guys in their school have tried it and they all failed and even their school provost tried it and failed.

After I broke up with my ex, I developed interest in her again and I started talking to this particular girl again after I stopped talking to her then when she told me she can’t date me. I tried to convince her and explain things that transpired between my ex and i after a couple of weeks we broke up. I wooed her again. She told me she would give a chance. She gave me a chance and I caught myself fallen in love with this particular girl along the line to the extent that I can’t go without calling her at least 3 times a day. I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition. There was this fateful day I called her, she told me she’s at her boyfriend’s shop. I got mad and I dropped the call forthwith but I wouldn’t let her know.

Because of that, I promised to come home so that we can meet. We both discussed that and we agreed to yesterday (Saturday). When I got to home. I told her and she promised to come, she came to my side, we were in same room sitting on the bed. We had a lot of conversations and when I tried to kiss her, she was like NO, she can’t kiss me as she can’t cheat on her man. She begged me to give her time and we can only do anything if she end things with her current boyfriend.

I love this girl wholeheartedly and I wish to date her. We’ve been dating for 2 months now and I only spent 3k on her. I believe she needs help. She told me about her boyfriend that she love him but the guy doesn’t have money. ( I’m aware of her boyfriend situation). Although they started dating not upto a year and the guy hasn’t given her anything since they started dating. She knows I’m able to afford anything for her but she insists she love the guy and she wouldn’t want to cheat on him. I once asked her over the phone to end things with her boyfriend but she told me she need time because she wouldn’t want to break her heart. She told me the problem she’s having with her boyfriend is her dad as her dad won’t want to have anything to do with Christian but I told me she should follow her heart and she know what’s best for her. I let her realize her parents won’t be the one to dictate to her (I believe she told me that because she still want me to stay)

I made it clear to her that I won’t be able to continue with this because of the condition. Although she has promised to end things with her boyfriend but she needs time. I don’t know when she would end things with him and I can’t keep waiting.

The fact is that I love this girl. I think I can still date her. But I need advice as I don’t know what to do if o should continue with her and let her quit her boyfriend along the line or end things with her finally.
Foolish young men everywhere!

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2019
I recommend you to read ART OF SEDUCTION BY RPBERT GREENE.. it will u a lot..
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by realest2(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Oga leave that girl alone. There are several other beautiful single babes out there. Stop being wicked to your fellow man angry

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by cooluzi: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin this one dey stiilll dey use money chase women angry grin them go milk u dry till u begin think properly
dont mind him,shabi he still get small change dey instead make he dey find way dey double money,you never jam correct snack wah go dry you
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by N2B2: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Thuglife2020:

You should get your head examined.

When you were dating your ex, you were eying another girl.

The girl already has a boyfriend yet you are trying desperately to break their relationship because he does not have money.

You are nothing but an animal. If she breaks up with the boyfriend for you, then one day she will break up with you for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Funny, you quit your previous relationship because you were cheated on, that means you hate sharing what you have with someone. now you asking her to break up with someone since you want her to yourself alone.

thats foolishness (with pun intended oo)

telling her to break up with her boyfreind is absolute stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by chubbyG(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Thuglife2020:

Truth is you're confusionist
You were dating your Ex at the same time asking another girl out??
The whole write up is tiring
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by viceddy95(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2019
So,because you can spend 100k and 150k on girls,that's why you are trying to snatch the girl from her boyfriend who don't have the money to spend after she told you she love him......
Ogbeni go and sit down ,leave that girl alone ,she is in love already and stop trying to woo her with money you don't have......

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by lincsnuel: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Just look at this narcissistic SOG!

So she should leave her boyfriend who she loves and currently dating just to be with you?

How evil can man be! This is wickedness... Try to put yourself in the poor guy's shoes mehn. This is totally unfair!

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by seunmohmoh(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2019
You are a confused fellow op. Just follow the advice above.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by viceddy95(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
skywalker240:
Funny, you quit your previous relationship because you were cheated on, that means you hate sharing what you have with someone. now you asking her to break up with someone since you want her to yourself alone.

thats foolishness (with pun intended oo)

telling her to break up with her boyfreind is absolute stupidity.
Don't mind this nigga,,,trying to oppress is fellow guy by trying to snatch his girlfriend because he can spend money on girls...

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by viceddy95(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2019
lincsnuel:
Just look at this narcissistic SOG!

So she should leave her boyfriend who she loves and currently dating just to be with you?

How evil can man be! This is wickedness... Try to put yourself in the poor guy's shoes mehn. This is totally unfair!
Don't mind him,,,E dy see small small change dy spend on top woman,he thinks that's the end of the world...

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by abimbola74(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Thuglife2020:

You are selfish man, if she finds another person who is financially buoyant than u, I pray she leaves you too. So you think because the bf is broke now, you can entice her with money abi. Kwantinue oooo bruh. Dnt ever bring her bf's financial status to ur convo, it's annoying aswear. You even told her to leave her bf cos you love her ,laughing out loud.Do unto others what you will like to be do unto you. I'm sure you will feel miserable if you are in the guy's shoe. Peace out bro

4 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by emerged01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Small small boys with love story. Hope when you finally get wetin u Dey find you go steal call am love?
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
viceddy95:

Don't mind this nigga,,,trying to oppress is fellow guy by trying to snatch his girlfriend because he can spend money on girls...
thuglife is a hypocrite.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by luckyedgal1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I will advise you to let her go..what you are going will make her begin to look for fault in her boyfriend...and don't forget law of karma

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree / What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) / How To Knack Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.