Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86105 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Paretomaster1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oscar4real:

But if Government don't demolish Churches in Borno, they will Send SHIEK-COW and his Boys to do the Job for them....

ISSOKE undecided

Did u have any proof to this? If u dont, then u r a �...
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by tooth4tooth: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Am not holding brief for Wike but El Rufai had wrecked more havoc than him. Am just saying El Rufai is a wrong specimen for your reference.

Wike's action is condemnable if it garners around religious intolerance.

I will suggest we hear what he has to say about the demolition.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
ChristianEast:

It is a pity that you are ignorant.

There are over 35% indigenous Hausa Christians in Katsina alone. If 35% is not significant, then sorry. When you factor in Christians in Kano, Sokoto and Kaduna then you would start appreciating how fast the christian community is growing in the North West.

I don't want to mention NE or even NC because the figure would overwhelm you that you might start looking for the nearest church to blow up.

FYI, there are more Christians in Katsina alone than moslems in the entire SE/SS.
You are Liar for telling me that there are 35% christains in Katsina.. I have been to all the NW states and at least i spent a week there.. Find some one to tell your lies to..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Paretomaster1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

You are a kid that is why you are okay with toxic words.

A kid with brain...... Just read the trash u ve been typing up there.... Does it make any sense to you...?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin. Soldier go soldier come Barack go no where. Islam exist before father of wike na so him go die Islam go still dey. Soon everyone should mark today best and many mosque will stand in river state within 3 years to come now

All about Islam na die die die

Is Islam your problem in Nigeria?

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by WonderManly(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

There are more likely to travel back home to vote.
Only courageous people vote in River
Okay now noted!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by nasirujj(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Proud to be a Muslim,

A unique religion in the world

The religion that don't have any other religion as allies.

Religion that all the other religions partner together to bring down.

Religion that is most smeared in the social media.

Religion with logical facts that no any other faith can debate with and win.

Religion with people that are the back bone of modern technology e.g the founder of ( blood circulation, chemistry, Algorithm, Algebra, e.t.c) but none of them are mentioned, instead only those black sheeps in the region are praised by the world.

Religion with more than 90% percent peaceful followers but are still stereotyped as terrorists.

The only religion that makes it compulsory to believe in Jesus as the prophet of God.

Alhamdulillah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
JezabelVessir:

THERE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS IN THOSE STATE YOU MENTIONED,

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU FOR SUPPORTING FULANI JIHADISTS AND BANDITS HERE
I pray Ganduje, Tambuwal, Bagudu, Matawalle, El Rufai or Masari should do the same by demolishing one Big church in their states so as to balance the equation.. Nobody has Monopoly of Violence...

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
abuhusna1:

I think indomie is used to wire your brain. Is it the mosque that will build road or government. If the road is bad the GOVT is suppose to cater for the citizens that uses the road on a daily basis as part of its development plan

That's what the governor is trying to do and you're accusing him of stopping some terrorists from carrying out their terrorist activities like praying in the mosques.

very soon you'll go around stabbing people while shouting Allahu akber

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by madridsta007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media

Churches were destroyed when the Imam Manlik Islamic Centre was built in Maiduguri.

The Christians there, many Borno indigenes quietly relocated and used other structures. If the Government of the day says the Mosque or Church is hampering the town plan. El Rufai pulled down many churches as FCT Minister. Abuja masterplan, he called it. Wonder why this is making such a fuss?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Zubi10(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.
you are very very very stupid to sag that...idiot
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by winningwinner(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?
So, what exactly are you thinking? What do you want now?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by favour32(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

A kid with brain...... Just read the trash u ve been typing up there.... Does it make any sense to you...?
It obvious that a kid is very much a kid.Aint surprised.
Go read about history because you know nothing about religious intolerance.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

[s]Churches are still being built in Kano up till today, u can come and see it urself. The number of churches in kano are more than what u can imagine.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by salih74(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Se dis idiot av u eva bn to borno to conclude dat how many churches are there. I pity a Nigeria with religious bigots like u
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Zubi10(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Zubi10:
you are very very very stupid to say that...idiot
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
winningwinner:

So, what exactly are you thinking? What do you want now?
We only want justice or we apply the same method wike used against our brothers in Rivers
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rivers state is a pure and true Christian state just like Abia state, the beating of their members will be recorded if they try to prove stubborn like Ekwere.. I won't add the rest.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ashantitope: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

That not an excuses I have been there and also pray in that mosque firstly who build road? Secondly is this the first time or first year that the governor will see that mosque? And if he feels I causing traffic let him repair the same road you mention or can't they repair the road see let be justify if is vise versa I know online will have been set on fire if u are familiar with Lagos there is one big Methodist Church in Lagos island that do cause trafick even on Sunday secondly if you have also been to synagogue in ikotun you will see the same see me am not ready to attack anybody but just let tolerate each other that what will make this country a better place
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Zubi10(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
Is borno the only Muslim state in the North.. y are you not thinking with your head
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by eagleu: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

Churches are still being built in Kano up till today, u can come and see it urself. The number of churches in kano are more than what u can imagine.

I lived in Hotoro for many years, and I know the local rules and regulations-both written and unwritten!

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by wisdomkid: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Lol, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and the Kaduna attack on Christians in the state grin, sorry please, where were you guys?
Always love playing the pity game.

Ehnn, go to Twitter and trend #WikeOUT..
Lol

Churches have been demolished many times by this same Government and it didn't even make the news, but this one, no way!!! we'll cry and call on Iran and Saudi Arabic for war.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ArticleBeast: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?
It is done all the time here in Zaria and Sokoto. If a building is obstructing traffic, town planning, and road construction it should be demolished. Lets stop these religious nonsense that is not helping the nation move forward. I lived in Trans for 3 yrs and that building shouldnt be sited in that place.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

If El Rufai had his way there won't be any Christian left in Kaduna.
That midget hates christians!

He did it in Abuja, he destroyed all the houses belonging to Southerners in Rural Abuja while living the houses of Northern Muslims
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by eagleu: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
kogi2010:

mr man go to zungaru road and nomansland see 4 ur self n if I may ask what part of kano are u

Hotoro, and Sabo.
Even catholic church approved before the civil war destroyed b y fire was rejected for renovation in Sabon Gari. Nomansland and airport road have no new legal church!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by theadams(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Don't you feel scared mentioning that name "Borno" ?

why? maiduguri is one of the places I love to be. I'm schooling there. it's not like you're hearing about it.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Mr shut up....... Kaduna witnessed crisis where both chutches and mosques were burnt...... In fact o was in Kaduna today, d area I lodged in particular, u can count hundreds of churches dia...

Government fail to condemn, and investigate? What r u even saying?

Make me shut then! You're a freaking douche bag. If you can't defend your position when challenged, then you need to stop staking positions that you have no facts to back up. Tell me how many mosques were destroyed in kaduna by Christians besides the 2003 Miss World Riots when Muslims went on a rampage and went after Christians and their places of worship and then Christians had to retaliate in kind. I bet you can't and that's why you had to resort to insults. Nitwits like you resort to insults when you have nothing of substance to put forth!!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by SamOyovwi: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
People travel from all over the world to Nigeria because of Christianity
sageer1706:

Sorry I almost forgot its a business entity
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Hakoka: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Since they had approved documents Gov Wike don't bite more than what you can chew.
CAN and their leaders are quiet.
Men of the pulpit is silent.
Non Muslims don't understand how sensitive it's at their detriment.
Cultist damages in river state is just 1% to 1000 Men in less than 100Hrs.
Wike I beg you for the good and peace of people in your state reverse your actions you still have time.
USAID isn't a palatable means of survival, people in PH have hand to work
or else the book of Moses with commandments is still a book from thy GOD.
Their is nothing like peace
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
You are Liar for telling me that there are 35% christains in Katsina.. I have been to all the NW states and at least i spent a week there.. Find some one to tell your lies to..

Indigenous Christians in core North are forced to dress like Muslims, put on hijab,

Islamist target any woman who doesn't cover her hair

watch this short video and see what Governor El Rufai is doing in Southern Kaduna State, a Christian dominated area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
What's the meaning of all this ataratutaa? You can't even make a meaningful sentence. Lamao

You are laughing at your own stupidity.. You are your own worst enemy ..I doubt if you have attained what u even imagined apart from evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.