Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86152 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Paretomaster1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

If El Rufai had his way there won't be any Christian left in Kaduna.
That midget hates christians!

Yet hundreds of churches exist in Kaduna......Why can't u just use ur sense for once....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
theadams:

when last you went to Borno?
Don't you feel scared mentioning that name "Borno" ?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ChristianEast: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?
It is a pity that you are ignorant.

There are over 35% indigenous Hausa Christians in Katsina alone. If 35% is not significant, then sorry. When you factor in Christians in Kano, Sokoto and Kaduna then you would start appreciating how fast the christian community is growing in the North West.

I don't want to mention NE or even NC because the figure would overwhelm you that you might start looking for the nearest church to blow up.

FYI, there are more Christians in Katsina alone than moslems in the entire SE/SS.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by akmath: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Wullup nigga wullup wullup just wullup.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by oloyede90(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Most youths here only went to school just because their mates are going to school. They failed to acquire general knowledge. Youth that wants a better Nigeria still criticizing a religion? Supporting destruction of mosque and churches? Calling a religion a terrorist religion? This is how it got wrong for Nigeria o! Don't blame the pokiticians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sammie99: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
That good. They should also feel the pains when their fanatically leaders and ppl destroy in churches. Gov. Wike fire down.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

I just wish Redeem, Mfm and Nasfat along lagos Ibadan express demolished tomorrow
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by favour32(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Yet hundreds of churches exist in Kaduna......Why can't u just use ur sense for once....
You are a kid that is why you are okay with toxic words.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by yusuf0876(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm a Muslim,if what wike did Is lawful nobody should blame him,because for every action there is always a reward,but what concerns me most is the rate at which some ibos keep pointing bad fingers to the Muslims,I spent many years in the east, ebonyi state,enugu,anambra have. met alot of ibo Muslims that they are generational Muslims,have also met good christians customers who even seeks advice from me despite the fact they know I'm a Muslim,they trust me with money more than their brothers. if you keep shouting for the downfall of Muslims in the south east then you are also shouting for the downfall of your brothers and sisters who are Muslims,Jesus in which I believe in as a prophet never teaches one to hate not even your enemy...If you think they are no large Muslims in the east then you are still within your local government...our religions teaches us all to love ourselves

all in all don't call for the downfall of your fellow ibo brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by johnnychuks(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Muslim 100 =Christian= 1 the game is on 100/ 1 they started it first, Wike I dont like ur ways but for this, I am standing beside you like hunch Back.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omoslim26:
I have always admired wike but no no no dis one wey he do no cul at all at least he should have given the a prior notice
wike no try for dis one

How do you know there is no prior notice...my friend stop concluding on half baked information
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by JezabelVessir: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

Bastard are you saying there won't be churches in Benue, Plateau, Taraba etc?
You're a certified zombie for including the Middle Belt in your so called North
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by farouk2much(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's going to be a huge revenge
Infact is going to be epic
This one na el-classico wallahee we mst revenge many churches would be demolished soon..
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cajal:
Wike is a fanatic confirmed same for el-rufai
South west is a degree ahead concerning tolerance

Shebi thesame tolerance that lead to the establishment of Iya loja in computer village abi the Oba that threatened to drown people in the lagoon or is it about the closure of some markets populated by other ethnic groups..my friend you better wake from that your slumber
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Afonja007: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Muslim people dey make me laugh, imagine Muslim people dey talk about peace,when Muslim are in minority they will tell you Islam is a peaceful religion ,when they become majority they will ban everything that's is not Islam I laugh in Cambodia,we Christians can not eat pig or drink alcohol in northern nigeria states and they are here talking about peace ,muslim talking about peace is like pakistan or Afghanistan hosting forum called how to live in peace with all religion ;Do Islam peaceful religion indeed

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Wetin concern me concern CAN

Whether CAN or NO CAN we are christians.

CAN na for north.
now u are happy when the table turn na d same una go dey shout , any way time will tell
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by DeOTR: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
If you're counting Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Taraba and Plateau as one of the 19 states in the north where there will be no single church, you're deluded.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by nasirujj(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afonja007:
Muslim people dey make me laugh, imagine Muslim people dey talk about peace,when Muslim are in minority they will tell you Islam is a peaceful religion ,when they become majority they will ban everything that's is not Islam I laugh in Cambodia,we Christians can not eat pig or drink alcohol in northern nigeria states and they are here talking about peace ,muslim talking about peace is like pakistan or Afghanistan hosting forum called how to live in peace with all religion ;Do Islam peaceful religion indeed

See this one ooo, there is religion and there is culture too, do you know that in the south there are communities that you are not allowed to eat a certain animal is that also part of Christianity?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
kogi2010:

now u are happy when the table turn na d same una go dey shout , any way time will tell

Say no to terrorism.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Foodforthought: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
Your people have been destroying churches for decades, without apology. Now you're keeping scores?? I have said it before and I will say it again... if Christians become intolerant like Muslims... this country will cease to exist.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Oscar4real(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

It clearly shows u don't have any sense at all...... Have u been to Borno? Did d government ever demolish any church there?

But if Government don't demolish Churches in Borno, they will Send SHIEK-COW and his Boys to do the Job for them....

ISSOKE undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ollah2: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Its perfectly fine for such a big central mosque to be destroyed in rivers state but if the same thing happens in the north then muslims and Islam are bad. They are killing Christians. They want to islamize Nigeria but in this scenario it's not a problem at all yet they claim to be tolerant, peaceful and loving.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

It shouldn't even have been located in an industrial area.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Cosbyrich: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Freedom of religion.They can take. Wike to court.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sageer1706(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Calm down Mr man. Christianity brings more money to Nigeria unlike Muslim which is terrorism .
Sorry I almost forgot its a business entity
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by mikelonyeka(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
All this Muslims that don't know about development, #1 @ Douglas you pray on Fridays and occupy the road meant for public, same thing at trans amadi...Now let's go back to the north, How many times church's and there occupants have been burnt? Kano,sokoto,kaduna ,borno,..just this one and you are crying....well we are waiting for your dead president to return from Japan and make comments on the issue......Useless people. you
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
yusuf0876:
u re just a hypocrite if u wanna talk quote directly from the Quran,where it's bn said,

If prophet Muhammad was alive in this 21st Century, he would be the number 1 in CIA terrorist list,

Many countries would ban prophet Muhammad from entering their countries, including Muslim countries,

just like they are doing to Zakir Naik

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Chicastle: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
wike the wicked politician
you go and learn how to comment or keep quiet
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by anataala: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Then people supporting this uncivilized act should no comment if all the churches in the northwest are demolished. I hope CAN will note this because their silence on this is means acceptance of what Wike did.
tayebest:

Nobody is disputing the fact, wike should learn how to be accomodating and be tolenrant.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by bopm: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

I don't like what wike did cos I believe there are better ways to handle it like build another one in a place where friday prayers will not cause the shut down of the city. as per ur religious bigotry this link tells u what wike's Muslim brother z doing up north.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/18/kebbi-gov-denies-refusing-confirm-acting-chief-justice-being-christian
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

How many mosque are there in Akwa ibom, Calabar and Delta states?!
Just cos one terrorist centre is demolished in Rivers, you want to die.
What would you think of if same treatment is issued to terrorist in these states?!
So u supported what Wike did? Don't call it a foul play when same is applied to The churches in Muslims dominated States
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Non sense even Ameachi demolished that mosque cos is govt land part of formally rainbow town....na govt land we football there....going to buy govt land from cultists is insane....for d records no structure is there...liars

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.