Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86106 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Cajal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wike is a fanatic confirmed same for el-rufai
South west is a degree ahead concerning tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by somehow: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

when it comes to politics, everyone is a Christian here

Meaning its a Christian state/region by politics and not by spirituality.

One of our problems as a country.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by UniversalDove: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Where is the moniker GoTV when you need him. Even though he is a Christian
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Jarus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hausaman:

Life is good and sweet. Very soon they shall reap what they planted. Karma is always active in service. The Muslim community should please sue the state government, with these facts they will win.

If it was built in a illegal place, not sure court will help.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ofemmanu1: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?
How many mosque are there in Akwa ibom, Calabar and Delta states?!
Just cos one terrorist centre is demolished in Rivers, you want to die.
What would you think of if same treatment is issued to terrorist in these states?!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by WonderManly(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
do muslim vote in River? River State is a Christian state
So where do Muslims voted and whom do they voted for?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

sizable? only few indigenous Muslim in auchi and almost close to zero Indigenous Muslims in Delta and River can now be refers to as sizable?

there are more Christians in each of the northern state than the whole of south

The number of Muslims in Edo are more than a million, so it is sizeable enough. And there are thousands of indigenous Muslims in River state and that is a fact.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
Only if you understand what that stands to mean. Good luck to you guys. grin
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
kogi2010:

how abt kano state is it not a muslim state? can u count the number of churches in kano state? stop saying rubbish

Gandollar should close or pull down the churches if he wishes.

Rivers state is a Christian state..No apology.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Sai ruga
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo greenback
Manirbk needs love right now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

It clearly shows u don't have any sense at all...... Have u been to Borno? Did d government ever demolish any church there?

In law, acquiescence is tacit approval. It's called a "wink and nod" type of an agreement. The government might not have directly ordered demolition of any church but when it happens and the government fails to condemn it in the strongest of terms and thoroughly investigate to find out the perpetrators, that is more or less supportive of the action. I am not by any means in support of Rivers State government or any government for that matter destroying any place of worship be it a church or mosque. However, if a building was built without meeting the necessary code or built in a place that it was not supposed to be, the only option left for the government is to tear it down regardless of how we feel about it. A lot of churches were destroyed in Kaduna and many christian lives were lost but nobody spoke in their defense not even the governor of the state. So, my whole thing is this, what is bad is bad regardless of who is on the receiving end. If you do not speak up when evil is happening to somebody else, when it happens to you, which is but a matter of time, nobody would be there left to speak on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by rolams(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

But a church can be as big as anyone (Christian ) wishes. Now, it is the duty of a mosque to construct road right? How many churches have constructed road in Lagos?
Why was the plan approved? We know your type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Adaibeku(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.

Move for division then
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bakrabas:

Now I believe your kind of stupidity was programed by the greatest Web designer with 4G brainless... So Boko Haram didn't bombed mosques, killed Muslims.

Oponu if Boko Haram is the making of Islam would it be in a Muslim dominated States.

Boko Haram killed both Muslims and Christian..

Be objective for once, call a spade a spade on wike's action
Take panadol, it will help to reduce your pains.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by grandstar(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

which northern elites want the demolishion of churches and are sponsoring their deztruction?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jarus:

If it was built in a illegal place, not sure court will help.

Then they should assign a new place for them
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by olayinka63: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
If a governor dare demolish any church even for obvious good reasons, you would hear their noises of shouting Buhari and Co on media. Wike already declared Rivers state a Christian state and he is following his words so not new. But we should know that what you do to please your belief can also be done against you.
Spiritually, you can't demolish a mosque unlawfully without wrath from Allah. Human being will fight you separate and Almighty Allah will fight you spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Adaibeku(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.
It
A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

Dat mosque is bigger dan vatican city chapel
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Legendguru: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
ohh
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
LANRYUS:

Can you please refer us to any publication where the governor demolish a church?
Learn to read and assimilate before rushing to quote.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

Are these states among the 19 states of Nigeria where there be no church,Taraba,Benue,Plateau,Kogi,Kwara,Adamawa etc...?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by nasirujj(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

How many states in the North are Muslims dominated?
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Kogi
Plateau
FCT
Taraba
Adamawa
Benue
Gombe
These are states with more than 51% Christians population

............'Kebbi and Kwara are states with over 30% of its indigenous population of Christians.
So there u have It. Just 9 states with more Muslims than Christians and other religion.

Gombe 51% Christian, must you lie, where did you get your statistics from.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Halopy: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
shut up your dirty mouth, since they have been attacking and destroying churches in the north did anyone of you condemn it? Study shows that over 2million christian and over 150 churches have been destroyed in the north in the last 10years alone. https://www.refworld.org/docid/565bfbc64.html

Even in lagos here fashola demolished several churches and heaven did not fall. Some of them i remember are

Dispensational Gospel Mission, located at Dolphin Estate, Obalende Lagos.
The City of Refuge Ministries International Cathedral along Alapere-Ketu Expressway.
Bride Assembly, Endeavour Crescent, Odofin, Park Estate, Off Ijesha, Bus-stop.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/lagos-govt-churches-on-war-path-over-demolition/amp/
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by JezabelVessir: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Miosotis
ClubMiosotis is the baddest girl

2 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

It seem u are very gullible and ignorant. Can you sincerely please list here how many churches El Rufai demolished in Kaduna? Can u please tell us where El Rufai banned Christians worships in Kaduna?
Some of u guys know nothing but eager to spew thrash.
Is not like you don't know but ofcaus you must be on the side of your terrorist commander and defend every of his evil activities. Going by your ignominious argument, you mean to tell us that the Muslims have been so accommodating to the Christians in their various domain?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Adaibeku(f): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?
Y will q Christian build church in sokoto ,when even a fool knows he will be slaughtered after much more
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

The number of Muslims in Edo are more than a million, so it is sizeable enough. And there are thousands of indigenous Muslims in River state and that is a fact.
Only a fraction of the the one million [ I doubt if they are up to that number] are Indigenous.

Thousands of Indigenous Muslims in River? Where do get those stats?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by JezabelVessir: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

Don't mind that Islamist, he is using Taqiyya to argue with you

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by rolams(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

How many mosque are there in Akwa ibom, Calabar and Delta states?!
Just cos one terrorist centre is demolished in Rivers, you want to die.
What would you think of if same treatment is issued to terrorist in these states?!

You need a serious deliverance!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by edo3(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

trust Muslims blah blah blah,, for d fact Christians don't too much believe in violence,, doesn't give an edge over them..

Mind u nobody has monopoly of violence..
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
WonderManly:

So where do Muslims voted and whom do they voted for?
There are more likely to travel back home to vote.
Only courageous people vote in River
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
.. do you live in port Harcourt ?.

why build a mosque to block road?

is that what Quran says?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.