Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86098 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by verifiablefacts: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
be honest,have you ever been to borno,if yes,then you are a big liar,if no,the you are stupid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
demolish a church in northern nigeria CAN will start shouting islamaization rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by opuambe(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
If you don't know the Genesis of the story,then you shouldn't say anything. That land is a government land, they have been warned several time not to build anything on that land,they refused claiming that they paid 15million for the land,wike was not the first to demolish that mosque, amaechi also demolish it but the stubborn people tried to rebuilt it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
u said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LZAA: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
grin
Sai ruga
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo greenback

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
there is nothing you can do. what is wrong with pulling down illegal structures?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by IrijiEkweremadu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/muslims-condemn-trans-amadi-central-mosque-demolition/?
Good we don't want terrorists hideouts inform of mosque in Rivers State. Rivers State is 100% Christian State. Kiss the truth tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by FlordFlorez(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A full Christian state.

Headquarter of ogboni is in ogun state
What a reply! Don't mind that afonja b*st*rd.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ameh99: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

And who told you BH attacks Christian alone

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ibiba55(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
ManirBK:

Rivers state is a Christian state. So shut ur mouth!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
Myopic views everywhere. Nobody is asking if they followed due process in building the mosque

What if this happened in Kaduna and it's the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by uridiwan(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)
stupidity has chop off the little brain left in your head...so your point is as daft as that of a senior mad man in ebonyi state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
worldman2:
so because rivers state is a Christian state other religions don't have right of worship use your head

No room for terrorism in rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by DevilhimseIf: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
chaiii a wailing thread for yeroba Muslims grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Oga who killed the Chief of Adara kingdom, and who shouted when it was forcefully converted to an emirate?
Stop calling el Rufai pls. We are silent not stupid

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LZAA: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
stefanbanach:
The mosques can be used to hide weapons that will be used to kill Christians.

Germany, new Zealand and several Western countries have found lots of sophisticated weapons hidden in mosques.

Good of wike to Demolish that terrorist center.

We say no to the religion of terrorism down here in SS and SE.
Afamed and gwarotango wee not like this post oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by asamaigho(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

hahaha morethan 5 of those 19 state have more christians bro.
plateau,benue, taraba adamawa,nasarawa,....kaduna,niger has a sizeable number of christians too.
dat ur plan is so futile.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ThePreachersSon: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

What ever happened to repaying the evil with good? Did our Bible not say that we'd win them over with our good deeds?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
somehow:
It must be another version of Christianity than what Christ represent.

A state that has more cultists than ordinary indigenes can't be practising the Jesus Christianity I know about.
it doesn't matter if there are cultists. what matters is that the whole of southsouth is for Christians

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by awumen: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell me I want to know.

Where exactly on trans amadi is the mosque situated?cant wrap my head where exactly
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Lol, I am also a Muslim but there is no way u can do that there will be no more churches in the 19 States of the north. Have u forgotten that some northern states are Christians dominated and some are 50-50 and some in few percentage. Don't allow the misdeeds of some hypocrites to becloud your sense of reasoning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Correcto: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Have discovered y the mosque was demolished? If you have not please stop ranting.
ManirBK:
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

Wicked Wike dealing with these people since 2011.

Rivers state is a Christian.

So no need for Muslim activities there.
how abt kano state is it not a muslim state? can u count the number of churches in kano state? stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Alamkir: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Exactly what I want to say
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kazeem74: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
We should please not use religion to show our grievances -even if things go wrong the mosque can be closed and go into agreement for the best solution if we have the fear of God in mind- we know Boko Haram came to be due to political differences in Bornu but later go out of hand that they can't control, let don't behave foolish like them- long live Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Coolgent(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
There are more Churches in the North than Mosques in South,
What will our Christians fell if Zamfara or Sokoto States Governors reciprocate
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

It's so sad... This wanton abuse of power...

Anyway, I'm just wondering how Valverde and Bartomeu of Barca prefer their Thunder... Just negodu team selection and bench. undecided
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Kwin1995(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Not good tho
5 Acres of land available for sale @papalanto Ogun state Nigeria �� ,with C of O for. 40million Naira Contact me if interested 08108610460
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Mrpojj(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Is muric not there to complain for you?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by simplyOJ(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
wike the wicked politician
grin You mean wicked Wike
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gwarotango: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed and gwarotango wee not like this post oo
I most certainly don't like it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.