Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86099 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Charleys: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Are you sure that you will say the same thing if El Rufai demolishes a church in Kaduna and tells you that the church was causing traffic and they refused to repair the road?

Are you sure you would say the same thing?

Who cares about El-rufai, na them dey let am do wetin him want na. And na people for port Harcourt the let Woke do anyhow.

I'm surprised why you guys are not protesting so that portharcourt boys will use una play ping pong

5 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by lukui: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
ask about Pharaoh of the bible that called himself God and ask about what later happened to him, we all don't need any explanation about his case, one very funny thing about us Africans is that whether black, yellow or white, we behave the same way!!!
I don't have anything to say to wike, he should just learn from history!!!!! time is a very patient warrior!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by somehow: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A full Christian state.

Headquarter of ogboni is in ogun state
It must be another version of Christianity than what Christ represent.

A state that has more cultists than ordinary indigenes can't be practising the Jesus Christianity I know about.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
somehow:
It must be another version of Christianity than what Christ represent.

A state that has more cultists than ordinary indigenes can't be practising the Jesus Christianity I know about.

They are real Christians not ogboni
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Amumaigwe: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

It clearly shows u don't have any sense at all...... Have u been to Borno? Did d government ever demolish any church there?

Government agents did destroy the churches on their behalf: Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.

I agree with you on this. Everybody in Nigeria has freedom of worship. This is a very wrong move by the governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Tijani0001: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.
Hypocrite sited.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Baroba(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Not related to this topic, I just wish the South East have a governor like Nyesom Wike, not Lilly livered sissy's like Ugwuanyi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by bcashy: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

I swear u are a big fool...do u even have the idea of the number of mosque destroyed in borno through the activities of book haram! Chaiiiii.........why don't u just keep ur foolishness to urself instead of displaying it publicly!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by samsard(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I agree with you on this. Everybody in Nigeria has freedom of worship. This is a very wrong move by the governor
Myopic views everywhere. Nobody is asking if they followed due process in building the mosque

12 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by engrsyer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
Don't even try to compare this single act from Rivers State to that of El Rufai's led Kaduna State government to what he's doing to Christians in the state.

I didn't support the idea of demolishing the mosque in Rivera State but the question you should ask is, what is the intention of Rivers State Govt before going ahead of the demolition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Positivepoint(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/muslims-condemn-trans-amadi-central-mosque-demolition/?

Nice one the north will surely use this as a valid point. Most churches in the north do not comply with building regulations. A well deserved response will follow soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
but you praise buhari for gruesomely killing some people because they do not share your religious beliefs.

No space for the religion of terrorism in niger delta and igboland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin. Soldier go soldier come Barack go no where. Islam exist before father of wike na so him go die Islam go still dey. Soon everyone should mark today best and many mosque will stand in river state within 3 years to come now

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Sharap! Is it not better to destroy church that to destroy the entire congregation.... Terrorist !

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sageer1706(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wike demolished a mosque and everywhere is calm and the so-called CAN, FFK, Apt Suleiman and the rest are pretending to be deaf and blind towards this development, a scratch to any church in the north they will be wailing upandan

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by vineyardfarms: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/muslims-condemn-trans-amadi-central-mosque-demolition/?
EXCEPT DEMOLISHING TO BUILD ANOTHER STANDARD ONE, SUCH ACTION IS EVIL, LET THEM GO TO COURT TO SEEK REDRESS
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by oluxy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't know the reason behind it why the government of river states demolished it but I know for sure that el-rufia demolished my church at lugbe then that the church was not suppose to be built there etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Positivepoint(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=eagleu post=81600121]

When was the last time a church was allowed to be build in Kano or Sokoto?
Hint: think when the British were in charge.[/quote

When was the last time a mosque was allowed to be built in enugu or anambara ? ]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Charleys: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tijani0001:

Hypocrite sited.
Do you stay in port Harcourt?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by worldman2: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Rivers state is a Christian state.
so because rivers state is a Christian state other religions don't have right of worship use your head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sageer1706(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aboks:

true talk bro, dem want to dey block road 4 rivers every friday like say na northern state. Make dem build that one 4 inside sambisa forest.
That's how Ahmadu bello way is been block every sunday here in sokoto because os churches

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
WonderManly:
Wetin be my own business in that. And you people voted for him now. So don't complain! Enjoy your votes!
do muslim vote in River? River State is a Christian state
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by GeneralPula: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by paix(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Yes, because he nicknamed himself as Mr. Demolisher, and that's the only thing he knows how to do best!!!!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
My friend keep shut.

You have been terrorising Christians for long now. You cut off a woman's head for preaching.

You arrest non-Muslims for publicly eating during Ramadan and you're here crying wolf.

Ban churches in the north, it's not our business. We've warned southerners up north to return.

We will not tolerate Islam down here because Islam is a religion of terrorism, bestiality and paedophilia.

Kiss the truth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

PDP carry on with your christian branding
sha dont wail in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by owila4luv(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
when elrufai was demolishin churches did muric or any muslim group kick against it? if it's wrongly built, for sure it will be demolished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by 8stargeneral: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hw wish we have 5 people like wike as governor all these nonsense would hv stopped, they harbor weapons inside d mosque.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abuhusna1: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.
I think indomie is used to wire your brain. Is it the mosque that will build road or government. If the road is bad the GOVT is suppose to cater for the citizens that uses the road on a daily basis as part of its development plan

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by TooMuchStuff: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

How many states in the North are Muslims dominated?
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Kogi
Plateau
FCT
Taraba
Adamawa
Benue
Gombe
These are states with more than 51% Christians population

............'Kebbi and Kwara are states with over 30% of its indigenous population of Christians.
So there u have It. Just 9 states with more Muslims than Christians and other religion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
eagleu:

When was the last time a church was allowed to be build in Kano or Sokoto?
Hint: think when the British were in charge.

Churches are still being built in Kano up till today, u can come and see it urself. The number of churches in kano are more than what u can imagine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.