Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86094 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by favour32(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:

He did it in Abuja, he destroyed all the houses belonging to Southerners in Rural Abuja while living the houses of Northern Muslims
Thanks my brother you know so much not "one small boy" on this forum who is not up to my 3rd son,an Engineer,wants to trade words with his father.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
theadams:

why? maiduguri is one of the places I love to be. I'm schooling there. it's not like you're hearing about it.
See mumu BH boy
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by eghexs76: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Do you know you are very stupid
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
I pray Ganduje, Tambuwal, Bagudu, Matawalle, El Rufai or Masari should do the same by demolishing one Big church in their states so as to balance the equation.. Nobody has Monopoly of Violence...

You don't need to pray for them to start it, you can start it by yourself, just carry hammer go to the nearest church and start destroying it.

USELESS TERRORIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
I now know the reason y he said Rivers is a Christian state.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by theadams(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
maxzzo1:
See mumu BH boy
tongue tongue Goodnight sir
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
nasirujj:
Proud to be a Muslim,

A unique religion in the world

The religion that don't have any other religion as allies.

Religion that all the other religions partner together to bring down.

Religion that is most smeared in the social media.

Religion with logical facts that no any other faith can debate with and win.

Religion with people that are the back bone of modern technology e.g the founder of ( blood circulation, chemistry, Algorithm, Algebra, e.t.c) but none of them are mentioned, instead only those black sheeps in the region are praised by the world.

Religion with more than 90% percent peaceful followers but are still stereotyped as terrorists.

The only religion that makes it compulsory to believe in Jesus as the prophet of God.

Alhamdulillah

Here is your certificate

Borno State has already won the most peaceful state in Nigeria, Borno slogan is now HOME OF PEACE

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by MicroBox: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
Do they spare the Muslims either olodo...
Which sect face the most casualties, Muslims or Christians.
No need for any tolerance,its do me I do you .
I always tell my friends that Christians are the most hypocritical sect I have ever known. They will hit you and cry foul. Hate speech, teachings and intolerance originated from church.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

You are what you are, bigot and hypocrite. Yes, that's what you are boy.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
salih74:
Se dis idiot av u eva bn to borno to conclude dat how many churches are there. I pity a Nigeria with religious bigots like u

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Obason22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Go and hang ur self.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:

Indigenous Christians in core North are forced to dress like Muslims, put on hijab,

Islamist target any woman who doesn't cover her hair

watch this short video and see what Governor El Rufai is doing in Southern Kaduna State, a Christian dominated area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4
you are a liar.. Tell me where you gave xtains 35% population in Katsina.. For your own information.. No Christian will ever Rule over KD again..

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Revolva(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why should he demolish a mosque in a country where there r different religion or is Islam the problem of rivers State abi na cultism be their problem

He should also demolish some stewpid church as well join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

Did you hear or read of former and current Borno state governors demolishing churches in Borno state? Or you're talking about the Boko Haram that were bombing churches and mosques in those days? Let's be sincere, be reasonable and employ common sense when contributing to issues on social media.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sageer1706(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
SamOyovwi:
People travel from all over the world to Nigeria because of Christianity
And how is that my business?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A full Christian state.

Headquarter of ogboni is in ogun state

No sane person wants to associate with Rivers state these days. Headquarters of ogbonis, cultists, killings, election violence and intolerance
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gtown: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baroba:
Not related to this topic, I just wish the South East have a governor like Nyesom Wike, not Lilly livered sissy's like Ugwuanyi..
Time shall tell. Wike will be reminded this day. But If he thinks that day will never come, I urged him to go ask Peter Obi who is Kadira.
But time shall come
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing like that, it breeds terrorism.

The form of terrorism breeding like pigs in Rivers state that I'm aware of is cultism. Don't worry, Northerners may decide to give it back to you in equal measure. And I know that you and your CAN sabi making noise in the media
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Peresrichly: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Be calm when churches are brutalised how many Muslim bodies that do speak up to condemn the acts.
Is it not when it comes to falz videos or bbnaija that they will rush and speak.
You people are fond of blocking commercial roads and will even go as far in beating up anybody that tries to pass saying they tried to interrupt when it was you people that blocked a commercial road in the first place. Because people are always saying you people are brutal I think that one is entering your heads.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
you are a liar.. Tell me where you gave xtains 35% population in Katsina.. For your own information.. No Christian will ever Rule over KD again..

That what we are saying, EL-RUFAI is paying Muslims jihadists to attacking the southern kaduna dominated by Christians, El-Rufail is forcing emir-ship on Southern Kaduna traditionalists, Kaduna Muslims are seizing all political powers but they will vomit it when the time comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiei5eQnfk

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Omoslim26: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
AmazingELixir:

How do you know there is no prior notice...my friend stop concluding on half baked information

oga ade gbe enu e didn't you read where the leader of the Muslim community said they have been embarrassed without any formal notice or do you belong to the lazy group dat will never read a post but jump to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by eagleu: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:

If prophet Muhammad was alive in this 21st Century, he would be the number 1 in CIA terrorist list,

Many countries would ban prophet Muhammad from entering their countries, including Muslim countries,

just like they are doing to Zakir Naik

Nice input!
Many Nigerians don't even know these facts about Islam.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sawdi: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Small mosque?

Do you understand the meaning of central mosque and why it is used for Friday service?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Revolva:
Why should he demolish a mosque in a country where there r different religion or is Islam the problem of rivers State abi na cultism be their problem

He should also demolish some stewpid church as well join

You're a zombie

A building is demolished and you don't know the reason they demolished it and you're turning it to religious thing.

Christians don't get upset when churches are demolished in Rivers State.

You Muslims should stop reasoning like zombies

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sawdi: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
eagleu:

When was the last time a church was allowed to be build in Kano or Sokoto?
Hint: think when the British were in charge.

What are you saying? I schooled in Kano and there were churches. I remember vividly when some students will ditch the school church for the ones outside.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sawdi: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

This is wrong. I am a Muslim and this your statement is totally false. We don't pay evil for evil.

You have the wrong ideology about your own religion bro.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ridbell01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:

I laugh � but the Lagos ibadan express road is locked occasionally without any demolition uptill today people spend day in traffic there December ooo this is federal government road but if buhari said they should move out that place tomorrow the normal Islamisation of the country will start again

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by eagleu: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
sawdi:

What are you saying? I schooled in Kano and there were churches. I remember vividly when some students will ditch the school church for the ones outside.

Ba turenchi d'allah!
Just show me a church building approved by Kano state government since 1960 inside Kano city, and I will pay you $100 immediately, in minutes if you accept Paypal!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sawdi: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing like that, it breeds terrorism.

Lol. Really?

Yet that state is the home of cultism.

Compare the killing in Kano to that of River State between January to this date.

Heck, when last did one even hear of any killing in Kano?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ridbell01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
you are talking without proof only fool we take you serious
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sawdi: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
eagleu:

Ba turenchi d'allah!
Just show me a church building approved by Kano state government since 1960 inside Kano city, and I will pay you $100 immediately, in minutes if you accept Paypal!

Which one is ba turenchi?

Are you telling mez that there is no church in Kano where Christians worship? Is that what's you're telling me?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by foreshore(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/muslims-condemn-trans-amadi-central-mosque-demolition/?

Go to the North na and build a mosque, rivers state is not a Muslim state. Kudos to the governor for taking such step

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.