Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86108 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Gandollar should close or pull down the churches if he wishes.
Rivers state is a Christian state..No apology.
and hope CAN won't start shouting islamaization?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by JezabelVessir: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?

THERE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS IN THOSE STATE YOU MENTIONED,

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU FOR SUPPORTING FULANI JIHADISTS AND BANDITS HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
somehow:

Meaning its a Christian state/region by politics and not by spirituality.

One of our problems as a country.
Spirituality is an individual thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You are so cursed with no sense thst u didn't bother to find out that el rufai affected even muslins this is y the issue didn't raise hell.fool
What's the meaning of all this ataratutaa? You can't even make a meaningful sentence. Lamao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ofemmanu1: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
rolams:

You need a serious deliverance!
You need a serious deliverance too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ofemmanu1: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
JezabelVessir:

THERE INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS IN THOSE STATE YOU MENTIONED,

I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU FOR SUPPORTING FULANI JIHADISTS AND BANDITS HERE
That guy is a terrorist.
He's not worth your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by hushpapi(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you think you are a muslim my brother you don’t have the knowledge of Islam. We muslims never pay evil for evil. Islam is peace, from the greetings you feel the present of peace all the time. Learn the teaching of the prophet that talk about speaking gently, with manners and be quiet if you have nothing to say then saying ..................

lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by mohammedisa27: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=badboywizzy post=81598254]Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?[/quote

Have you been to borno state. And who told you they re no Christians in Borno that re indigenes]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by brainhgeek(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/muslims-condemn-trans-amadi-central-mosque-demolition/?

What Wike did (if this news is true) is really condemnable but I am sure you said nothing when El rufai did his own in kaduna. That is hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Is not like you don't know but ofcaus you must be on the side of your terrorist commander and defend every of his evil activities. Going by your ignominious argument, you mean to tell us that the Muslims have been so accommodating to the Christians in their various domain?

Maybe u have forgotten that Muslim Christian population in Kaduna is almost 50-50 or 60-40. I am not even a fan of El Rufai cos he is a hypocrite himself, chastised him when he always criticised GEJ for no reason, but I wouldn't swallow the lies u are trying to heap on him.
If it is about that controversial law he tried to promulgated, it affected both religion. And I think they have even drop the law. So, learn and understand before u speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by bigcasava1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by theadams(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

when last you went to Borno?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Zeusc(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
illegal structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by yusuf0876(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
JezabelVessir:

Don't mind that Islamist, he is using Taqiyya to argue with you
u re just a hypocrite if u wanna talk quote directly from the Quran,where it's bn said,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LadySarah: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ledaman: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
Stop writing what you don't have knowledge about.40% of Borno indegine are xtians and churches are available in all the local government. how many mosques are there in PH? no sentiment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
wike is working ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by bewla(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Sorry was Jesus teaching just in the Bible

When u are slap on the left chic turn the other

Now who is the Samaritan that u clame u help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

Boko haram != Bornu state government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by krize(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baba, Kaduna is not a Muslim stronghold. The Christians in Kd almost measure up to Muslims...forget that both the gov and his deputy are Muslims...
BroadStreetBull:
Are you sure that you will say the same thing if El Rufai demolishes a church in Kaduna and tells you that the church was causing traffic and they refused to repair the road?

Are you sure you would say the same thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.

You this fanatic headslammer your campaign of calumny will not work the mosque was rightly demolished, it had no government approval and the location is the worst possible place to site such a worship centre, it disrupt free flow of traffic and those aboki boys that hang around there rob people of their valuables.

So you and your cohorts have failed, the Rivers state government couldn't have demolished a better structure.

Instead of wailing on social media advise them to go an make application for a better site to build a mosque in the state instead of desecrating the masterplan of Port Harcourt with a shack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BrownRoofRep: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afonja fake moozlems crying as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ledaman: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

It clearly shows u don't have any sense at all...... Have u been to Borno? Did d government ever demolish any church there?
Help me to ask the myopic dude o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gwarotango: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Don't characterize things too much cos when my RUGA comes, we're demolishing your family house and setting up shop there, and that's when the real characterization starts grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by jcross19: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus anzd I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
can you see this one? when el rufai was demolishing churches in Kaduna nothing happen! I can see that this now can spark killing in the north because they are animal!.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by joinnow: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wike be like I don demolish am

I dey ready for una
Afterall na second tenor I dey

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Sainttops(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:

Your brain needs reset factory o. Come see how churches dey swim over each others in Sokoto and Kebbi. Na So Fayose did o. If they start demolishing Churches in North make una no talk o.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by favour32(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

It clearly shows u don't have any sense at all...... Have u been to Borno? Did d government ever demolish any church there?
If El Rufai had his way there won't be any Christian left in Kaduna.
That midget hates christians!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
kogi2010:

and hope CAN won't start shouting islamaization?

Wetin concern me concern CAN

Whether CAN or NO CAN we are christians.

CAN na for north.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Paretomaster1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
MaNyEsq:

In law, acquiescence is tacit approval. It's called a "wink and nod" type of an agreement. The government might not have directly ordered demolition of any church but when it happens and the government fails to condemn it in the strongest of terms and thoroughly investigate to find out the perpetrators, that is more or less supportive of the action. I am not by any means in support of Rivers State government or any government for that matter destroying any place of worship be it a church or mosque. However, if a building was built without meeting the necessary code or built in a place that it was not supposed to be, the only option left for the government is to tear it down regardless of how we feel about it. A lot of churches were destroyed in Kaduna and many christian lives were lost but nobody spoke in their defense not even the governor of the state. So, my whole thing is this, what is bad is bad regardless of who is on the receiving end. If you do not speak up when evil is happening to somebody else, when it happens to you, which is but a matter of time, nobody would be there left to speak on your behalf.

Mr shut up....... Kaduna witnessed crisis where both chutches and mosques were burnt...... In fact o was in Kaduna today, d area I lodged in particular, u can count hundreds of churches dia...

Government fail to condemn, and investigate? What r u even saying?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Paretomaster1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Government agents did destroy the churches on their behalf: Boko Haram.

Clearly u r deluded...
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Obaakran: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
alsudaes1:
He definitely won't say same.
stop responding to that silly double-faced goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.