Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58663 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sofiscatedmoron: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
fake news

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by rampantlover: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerians and crime is like Christians and fasting.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by LewinskyMon: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Very confused, jealous and bitter being...loool! cheesy

I understand that you have to remain in denial in order to keep your sanity intact by defending a very insane Country called Nigeria.

When people are out of sensible and verifiable points they result into claiming that the werstern world are enslaving people living with them when in all obvious and confirmed data shows that the country that practices the highest behaviours of slavery and laziness is Nigeria.

To make it easy for your bitter mind against western countries...when was the last time did you hear any of their workers complaining about being owed months into years amount of salaries and workers abuse like it's being practiced as a norm in Nigeria?
cool
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

I understand that you have to remain in denial in order to keep your sanity intact by defending a very insane Country called Nigeria.

When people are out of sensible and verifiable points they result into claiming that the werstern world are enslaving people living with them when in all obvious and confirmed data shows that the country that practices the highest behaviours of slavery and laziness is Nigeria.

To make it easy for your bitter mind against western countries...when was the last time did you hear any of their workers complaining about being owed months into years amount of salaries and workers abuse like it's being practiced as a norm in Nigeria?
Confuse me grin grin grin can't stop laughing,
The reasoning of a typical Nigerian, it's only a criminal that will want another man's good instead of his own, I said it again, the US is good because the people makes it to be so, why can't you make your country better for you despite all you've got? Abi na curse they curse you?

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by salford: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Blessed with what?

High tech scamming, lies and Corruption. undecided
You give them toobmuch credit. it's not even high tech at all. Just straight up dishonesty, dark ages dishonesty.

Reason oyinbo fall for some of the scam is because their country itself was built on honesty, but some people like scammers who are not meant to live in a functional society will abuse the system put in place to make life easy for everyone.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Confuse me grin grin grin can't stop laughing,
The reasoning of a typical Nigerian, it's only a criminal that will want another man's good instead of his own, I said it again, the US is good because the people makes it to be so, why can't you make your country better for you despite all you've got? Abi na curse they curse you?

You are obviously the one and your whole generation that is cursed!

What have you done aside from being already cursed have you done for Nigeria to make it better...and prevent it from being called the Country of Slavery, High Tech Scammers, Corruption and Capital of Poverty. cheesy
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
salford:

it's not even high tech at all. Just straight up dishonesty.
Reason oyinbo fall for some of the scam is because there country itself was built in honesty.
They are too trusting

Thank you!

You are so correct.

Some, I think, might be greedy too.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
UncleJudax:

The style of democracy, we allegedly copied from the USA, but the leadership (quality) we didn't.

If we did, the breed of politicians would be different.

This was what I meant, we omitted the good parts and replaced with ours
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by wethebest(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Oga take a chill pill. Na who dem catch b thief. Americans re d highest scammers in dis world bt their govt cover up for dem especially wen it comes to cyber crimes. The hatred towards Nigeria started frm our corrupt politicians who re today d main reason why young graduates re into frauds. Am nt supporting fraud bt weda u like it or nt, no country is free from cyber crime. Let's fix ourselves in dis country nd stop being slaves in anoda man's country.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by wethebest(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

They have TECH
they have KILLING MACHINES

these two alone is more than whatever we THINK we have in Nigeria /Africa.

Whc yeye tech, the same one uneducated guys can bypass abi? I wish our govt can set up a gud Tech hub, u will knw we hv brains in dis country wasting in crimes. Is all abt empowerment

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
ekitimanalways:

I feel your pain sad
It's so disgusting and what they don't understand is that their silly and lazy attitudes affect millions of innocent Nigerians home and abroad.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
wethebest:

Whc yeye tech, the same one uneducated guys can bypass abi? I wish our govt can set up a gud Tech hub, u will knw we hv brains in dis country wasting in crimes. Is all abt empowerment

"yeye tech" that drives most of the innovation on earth

the internet you are using to type this joke statement was invented by the Americans
even the softwares
And the framework

NiggerArea cannot even make a pencil without assistance
no basis for comparison abeg
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I understand your anger but it has not been long since you dissociated yourself at all, what are you doing posting here today? this website is targeted at a Nigerian audience and consist of 95% Nigerians, continue deceiving yourself
I meant anything Nigeria here in USA not Nairaland.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Go and work! you're jobless!
cheesy cheesy
oh really? tongue
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
STENON:
They are numerous... Online scamming business is expanding to those younger ones in primary and secondary school now... They just don't want to work but want quick and fast money

it's a shame
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

the Nigerian value system largely is to blame

ours is a society that glorifies wealth without value addition
Spot on!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Spot on!
Exactly
that ia why we don't build legacy businesses that create value
it's all about aggrandizement
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by 9jaRealist: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:
the Nigerian value system largely is to blame

ours is a society that glorifies wealth without value addition

Speak for yourself dude...
That's Certainly NOT my own Nigerian value system.

The Nigeria value system my parents were raised on and bequeathed to me holds education and hard work in very high esteem It is not mere happenstance that Nigerians/Nigerian-progeny generally achieve more than the general population educationally and professionally in the US/UK.
>
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Predstan: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2019
9jaRealist:

The Nigeria value system my parents were raised on and bequeathed to me holds education and hard work in very high esteem It is not mere happenstance that Nigerians/Nigerian-progeny generally achieve more than the general population educationally and professionally in the US/UK.
>

Lol
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Amujale(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2019
TONYE001:

Nothing in the ....?"

Here are a few - health, tech, education, security and so on.

Amujale:

Its you that's mistaken here.

The initial contributor to the thread was correct in his/her determination.

Theres nothing of global significance that has come out of the Western World.

Apart from the "Wheel", manufactured history and violence related inventions, name one thing of great global significance that has come out of the Western World.

Beautyaddy:

For starters what you're typing on and how you're able to communicate and learn from across the World.

Now you might want to also tell us "one thing of great global significance that has come out" from the African World before Western Civilization sad

That is not a good enough response.

Let's try again.

Apart from the "Wheel", manufactured history and violence related inventions, name one thing of great global significance that has come out of the Western World.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Amujale(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2019
TONYE001:

Here are a few - health, tech, education, security and so on.

The list you state above are common misconceptions.

None of which are Western World inventions.

(i) They say health is wealth. All the knowledge of Western orthodox medicine came about due to the research and documentation of Nubian scientist, African scientist. i.e Imhotep.

Imhotep is the most oustanding physician of all time, the most remarkable medical practitioner in the history of orthodox medicine; lived all his life in the place they know call Africa.

(ii) Tech. Lets assume is meant to represent technogy. Technology is noones personal property, moreover, it doesnt exist within a vacuum.

(iii) Education.

Africans invented the concept of literacy and numeracy and not Asians or Europeans.

Many of todays famous scientist and academics that made great advancements in their fields of study, did so, by researching and studying the write-ups of famous ancient African scientist and academics. i.e Aristotle, Einstein, Gallileo, Plato, Pythagoras, Strabo, Euclid e.t.c

(iv) Security [Asians and Europeans have made direct and noticeable effects in the fields of violence and warmongery]

You seem to be confusing warmongery with security, they may have similar attributes but their objectives are completely different.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Amujale(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Now you might want to also tell us "one thing of great global significance that has come out" from the African World before Western Civilization sad

Humanity began in Africa and then they went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from Africa.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sviter: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
wuxiaworld

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ekitimanalways(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
It's so disgusting and what they don't understand is that their silly and lazy attitudes affect millions of innocent Nigerians home and abroad.
Bro, I think they understand that their silly and lazy attitudes affect millions of good and hardworking Nigerians both home and abroad but greed wouldn't let them... The actions of these greedy few Nigerians have further increased the disdain for most good and hardworking Nigerians both home and abroad. Now good and hardworking Nigerians abroad are increasingly stereotype by their non Nigerian colleagues and friends. What a pity! Have a wonderful day.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

tho one is always living in denial

I was raised the same way too

but the GENERAL society TODAY say a and promote something different
the value system is just wrong

the Nigerian value system is wrong, bizarre and worrisome
That us why you see so so many absurdities undecided
And the craze to accumulate I'll gotten wealth too

And we know it!

you can continue to live in denial tho
it's your fundamental human right
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Beautyaddy:

no mind all these people jare

NiggerArea don scatter their reasoning
it's hard to live under Buhari hardship finished economy without it affecting one a lol bit mentally tongue
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
byrron:

Sadly, the Nigerian society cheers for well known criminals and they idolize them at functions like this where they stupendously spray their fraudulently acquired money.

You can't have a 9-5 job and spray money so senselessly, you can't be a legitimate business owner and spray money so stupidly and you can't be an employer of labour and spray money brainlessly.

You can only spray stupendous amount of money only if you are a thief and by thief I mean Nigerian politicians, civil servants and online/offline fraudsters and the Nigerian criminal minded society is a fertile ground for such absurdities to thrive.

I'm yet to see dangote, Bezos, Gates all spraying money at any functions they attended.

@9jaRealist
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2019
zoghys:

lol. There is nothing in white man's land, yet thousands of Nigerians are queuing up at their various embassies to have their visa application approved. And to cap your laughable comment, you mentioned building our economy, when our so called leaders are siphoning our common wealth with no qualms. How do you build, when the materials has been stolen. The truth is Nigerians will always want to leave the shores of this country, until this entity called Nigeria is divided into manageable units, and accountability and trust can suffice. Buhari is never the total problem of this country, he's just one of it, so as different political leaders from different ethnicity. Masses eat the crumbs, while they eat the bread. This country won't be want we want, until we witness revolution.
.even if you divide NiggerArea into 100
It will not be any different
the so called Biafra will be a worse place
Arewastan will be a jaga jaga place
And the so called Oduduwastan will be place sliding further into the abyss

It's the people who make a country
not the other way round

And right now, most of the people in African countries are deadweight and useless

It is when the African man is reformed and resuscitated and reorientated
then change can come
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by zoghys: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:

.even if you divide NiggerArea into 100
It will not be any different
the so called Biafra will be a worse place
Arewastan will be a jaga jaga place
And the so called Oduduwastan will be place sliding further into the abyss

It's the people who make a country
not the other way round

And right now, most of the people in African countries are deadweight and useless

It is when the African man is reformed and resuscitated and reorientated
then change can come

In as much as i agree with you, it has to start from the division of this shithole, so that each unit can be easily managed. It's only natural that people emigrate to where it's more conducive, and moreso every body want to live a good life. Revolution is easy in a smaller unit than a complex settings like Nigeria, and for the people when they know they have true leaders, then they naturally change their mentality.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Mizwisdom(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy
oh really? tongue
Ugo, go and work! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Ugo, go and work! tongue grin
hahahahahahaha
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by mortuary: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
shogsman:

this has nothing to do with the ongoing issue,its a normal thing,FYI that is not a bank its a store.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.