Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58607 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Hotfreeze: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Igbos kwenu!

Honestly, Igbos are a curse to wherever they find themselves. That's why Judas Iscariot their ancestor was kicked out of Isreal.

10 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Alexis11: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
lol
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alizma: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by WorWorBoy: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2019
igbo Amaka oooo tongue

IIamina this for you. cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by 9jayes: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by olisaEze(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2019
So the US govt has now decided to scam us back na? Do me ah do yu things ba!?grin

Before the ‘high & mighty’ ‘holier than thou’ crew get here with the usual tribe bashing, the question u should ask urselves is if ur country could utilize ur potentials and provide for u, would it really matter if even a travel ban was placed on ur country? How many Americans need to travel out to enjoy 24hrs light supply, or afford three square meals, or even realize their potentials? The poverty is real in our land, that is why this will pain those that read this. Whether they are among those that just paid the visa fee or not!

15 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by tillaman(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Since last Thursday!!
Blame it on those gunning for the US of A when there are far better options!!
They stopped their citizens from sending money to Nigeria through western union all because somebody snitched!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Upton: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Let's stop playing the victim card. The Sevis fee doesn't affect Nigeria alone. It was increased for everyone apply for student Visa. As for the appointment dates, I can't say

4 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Sirmuel1(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:

Which economy have you built since you were born?

11 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alphaNomega: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
this has nothing to do with obiguy. The Embassyiis just being dubious. If you read the last part of the article A message on its portal, which can only be accessed after payment of visa fees, reads in part, “There are currently no appointment dates available.”

Yes, it is a coordinated fraud by the United States Government. They do not want you in their country if you are not wealthy enough.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by dermmy(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:

What's left to build? Even your leaders are taking the money they embezzle out of the country to build other countries economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by BabaAgba79(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-cant-get-us-visa-appointment-dates-despite-payments/amp/

This is just the beginning. I even wish all Nigerian migrants should be deported home if not because that their deportation would cause more evil in Nigeria. Last year, a trusted Nigerian of Hausa origin, Auwal, Mohammed Abubakar swindled me of 6,200 dollars equivalent to 2.3 million Naira with the promise to buy me a used Lexus 330 in the US. Many young Nigerians in the USA are mere swindlers. They have nothing doing. I work my ass out in Nigeria and made a saving of 2.3 million to be carted away by one idiot. In fact, they should all rot in Jail! Pls American and Canadian Embassies shut all Nigerians out! Stay here and work. No Nigerian will defraud me here!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alphaNomega: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Antoeni:
“They have a History of Criminality with more of them in Almost every Country jail in the world. So I Don't think (BIAFRAS) are Worth Enough to Ecquire a Country of Their Own."

- US President Donald J . Trump
[/s]
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
But for FBI to be tracking and calling all Nigerians fraudster is allow by the US bah

I have always missed some one like Idiagbon and Abacha when it comes this over excessiveness of the West these are the 2 men who knows how to bruise the indirect imperialism and supremacy.

I don't blame them it's not their fault though. The game should be block me I block you, suspend me and I suspend you, do me I do you man no go vex but when we started voting cowards and
a s s lickers to power Nigeria lost it all.

Every time US fucking embassy these US damn Embassy that then let them take their useless embassy out of our country then or what kind of nonsense is all these?

20 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by UncleJudax(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Tell that to the politicians who have created the mess chasing people out of the country

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by urahara(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

They have TECH
they have KILLING MACHINES

these two alone is more than whatever we THINK we have in Nigeria /Africa.

It's the small resources that we have that is making him talk like that. oil that is not even enough for only Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ekpeitut: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
N200k for students visa shocked These guys are stylishly
telling us we don't want you to come but if you insist be ready to pay through your nose. Meanwhile applying isn't a guarantee you'll get the visa with rejection rates being over 70%.

Our politicians don't bloody care. angry
I wish world powers can sanction the Nigerian government with visa bans. Only then would they read the writing on the wall and make our educational and other institutions work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by WizBLANCE(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Start being an American By leaving this sweet niraland for nigerians.

If your type were born white

Racist would be worst than it is now.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by udemzyudex(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Like this like this, e don be.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Predstan: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Bloggers and their Lies and some foolish people will just believe it. This is happening because Nigerians are inundating the USEmbassy everyday and dates keep getting filled up. But if you check later in the day, you will see an appointment date.

I decided to check with my profile and there is even a date in September

19 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alphaNomega: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
TONYE001:

I appreciate your opinion but the truth is, it's wrong.

Nothing in the "white man's land?"

Here are a few - health, tech, education, security and so on.

It's good you are calling for the building of our society. I am in full support of this but saying there is nothing in the Western world? No.

American citizens are not happy with their healthcare. Why? You can be in debt for a very long time after a hospital visit. Make sure you don't have any terminal illness, you would consider suicide.

Tech, good.

Education, student debt is crippling their higher education. The moment you graduate you are already in debt to the tune of thousands and you better have that money or else.

Security? Largely depends on your location. Every state has a hotspot as well as calm zones.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Joystark(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Ha. Leaving naija will definitely be tougher now.

But seriously, if you were an American, considering all the havoc some Nigerians wreck there, wouldn't you rather they don't get let in at all??

If you're in a strange land and you cannot contribute positively, at least don't bring them harm. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.

Best thing to do actually.
Just stay on your own,
Nigerians always love to show case themselves everywhere they are,
Every country has one association of Nigerians or the other, a country with a very horrible reputation; still Nigerians won't behave themselves abroad and just go about their businesses.
Do they think those Yankees and other locals enjoy seeing them messing up their country
I don't know why Nigerians have this impression that they are special or something when they go abroad.
Always drawing more attention to their already rotten reputation.

10 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by octus2008(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2019
INVITUS THINGS grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by EgunMogaji2: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:

I don’t know the names but the faces on some of them are familiar especially in the valley and at Veronica’s.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
shocked

It's not getting any funny oh..

Very soon, all these Yahoo boys, once they can't get money from US again, they will buy gun and start robbing locally. Lord have mercy.

7 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by princeadams11: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I agree with the call to build our own countries

But sayin there is "nothing in white man's land"?

That is delusional
It all depends on how we view things. We take forex to their country and we import goods from US to Niaja. Dont you think the US will suffer it in a way if they stop nigerians from entering their country. No humanbeing is superior to another, it is time we Africans recognise things and better out continent afterall the fastest growing economies are in Africa and Nigeria is one of such countries.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2019
grin The " After Effects of Developers Actions " grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by semyman: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Biafra has become inevitable
These guys are more useless to Nigeria than being useful

7 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by centboy123456(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:
Bloggers and their Lies and some foolish people will just believe it. This is happening because Nigerians are inundating the USEmbassy everyday and dates keep getting filled up. But if you check later in the day, you will see an appointment date.

I decided to check with my profile and there is even a date in September

hello bro how can I apply for the visa and what is the easy way visa to apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.