Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58608 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2019
BabaAgba79:

This is just the beginning. I even wish all Nigerians migrants should be deported home if not because that their deportation would cause more evil in Nigeria. Last year, a trusted Nigerian of Hausa origin, Auwal, Mohammed Abubakar swindled me of 6,200 dollars equivalent to 2.3 million Naira with the promise to buy me a used Lexus 330 in the US. Many young Nigerians in the USA are mere swindlers. They have nothing doing. I work my ass out in Nigeria and made a saving of 2.3 million to be carted away by one idiot. In fact, they should all be rotted in Jail! Pls American and Canadian Embassies shut all Nigerians out! Stay here and work. No Nigerian will defraud me here!
yeepa!!!! pls ooooo ahbeg lemme leave first ooooo, my money never complete.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by foreshore(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.

Wetin people dey go find for America?

undecided

Its not in my top 10

6 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by jrusky(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Antoeni:
“They have a History of Criminality with more of them in Almost every Country jail in the world. So I Don't think (BIAFRAS) are Worth Enough to Ecquire a Country of Their Own."

- US President Donald J . Trump

Pls is these nonsense you type the topic of the post Monday morning you already doing these? Hhmmm...pls seek help ok and don't try to digress the post ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by SirLakes: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
There is "nothing in white man's land" is a total Miss yarn

7 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
this has nothing to do with obiguy. The Embassyiis just being dubious. If you read the last part of the article A message on its portal, which can only be accessed after payment of visa fees, reads in part, “There are currently no appointment dates available.”
and it was also said it started since last year but got worse june 2019..

But ofcourse na obi cause am..
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by princeadams11: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
davodyguy:
This is not limited to USA alone.

On saturday 24th August, my colleague was denied New Zealand Visa, despite meeting all requirements including showing proof of previous visit to UK, Australia and South Africa.

The undertone may not be unconnected to the recent arrest of 80 Nigerians by FBI. They said he does not have strong employment, despite showing all evidence to counter the claim

Nigerians should prepare for hellish treatment henceforth.

This mess just got real.

New Zealand, USA and very soon SA would join. We are our own enemies and not the Government.
People traveling henceforth would be subjected to more scrutiny
They are taking the right step in the right direction. It is a wakeup call for us to standup and do the right things in our country. Sometimes you need to suffer to be able to think and do things well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Firstcitizen: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:
Ipob shouting "Make America Great Again", " I Love Trump ".

How markate?

grin

Markate grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2019
olisaEze:
So the US govt has now decided to scam us back na? Do me ah do yu things ba!?grin

Before the ‘high & mighty’ ‘holier than thou’ crew get here with the usual tribe bashing, the question u should ask urselves is if ur country could utilize ur potentials and provide for u, would it really matter if even a travel ban was placed on ur country? How many Americans need to travel out to enjoy 24hrs light supply, or afford three square meals, or even realize their potentials? The poverty is real in our land, that is why this will pain those that read this. Whether they are among those that just paid the visa fee or not!
Scam is scamming the scam nowadays grin

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by AK481(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2019
money121:
Na Dem Sabi we go surely make am for this naija! Becos we are legit!
So make Dem keep Dem interview!

# IAmLegitNigeria
# Proudly9ja

Story.

That your neighbor doing yahoo yahoo,have u reported him to EFCC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Firstcitizen:

Markate grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know na.
grin
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2019
jrusky:
But for FBI to be tracking and calling all Nigerians fraudster is allow by the US bah

I have always missed some one like Idiagbon and Abacha when it comes this over excessiveness of the West these are the 2 men who knows how to bruise the indirect imperialism and supremacy.

I don't blame them it's not their fault though. The game should be block me I block you, suspend me and I suspend you, do me I do you man no go vex but when we started voting cowards and
a s s lickers to power Nigeria lost it all.

Every time US fucking embassy these US damn Embassy that then let them take their useless embassy out of our country then or what kind of nonsense is all these?

We should chase chevron and Exxon out of this country

Useless firms paying peanuts compared to what they make
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by captianfreeman(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Private citizens will still be the victims here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by mysticwarrior(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
God will bless you more for your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by taiyeayodeji: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2019
There is so much moral decadence in Nigeria, the system is so corrupt and people praise rich people without knowing their source of wealth .a young boy of 17years with no reasonable source of income is building a mansion and nobody is questioning the source.Parent encouraging their kids to engage in crime .politicians stealing and nobody questioning.The only solution is if there is a high tax to discourage wealth amassing. In Europe, the more money you have , the more tax you pay.This discourages people from amassing wealth.Our banking system is corrupt and also part of the fraudulent system.Banks should notify government agencies on fraudulent transactions.

J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

undecided

Its not in my top 10

Hope you've been before blacklisting it?

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by mysticwarrior(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

you will always be a Nigerian, you can't run away from yourself.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

undecided
Its not in my top 10
pls o, which countries are in ur top 10 help a fellow nlander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ehmmy11(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
centboy123456:

hello bro how can I apply for the visa and what is the easy way visa to apply
you are not very bright....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by money121(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
AK481:

Story.

That your neighbor doing yahoo yahoo,have u reported him to EFCC?
Kini eleyin so undecided undecided
U can help me report him to FBI
Omo ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Nah this kind reasoning kill Africa, and you are part of it,
When the white man wanted to build their own land they came to the Black man land to collect materials!
Get sense.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by UncleJudax(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
There's actually nothing in a white man's land. That's my own opinion. At least I thank God we don't experience natural disasters here. If not for bad leaders, it would have been the white man coming here to study.

If you had any idea how difficult it is to build a first world country, you would understand why most developed countries are white.

They have natural disasters you said...well at this point those disasters appear not to deter folks from going to the west.

I would choose a Lexumburg over a Niger Delta with massive natural wealth that have rendered both the land and their owners useless.

8 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by GoldenSon007: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Wise man av spoke
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Quite sad for legit Nigerians suffering because of the crimes of others.

Nigerians shud learn and realize now It’s not about the money bt how u made the money. Our society is loosing and selling its values to money.

Money is not a good boss bt a perfect and loyal slave. Don’t let it control ur head.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by GoldenSon007: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2019

Wise man av spoke
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Trump only wants white immigrants into the US

for the mexicans and south amercians, they are being dissuaded by children in cages
for Nigerians, the FBI will profile us as scammers. all you need now is for fox news to do a series on victims of scammers . show some miserable old white women duped of their life savings, and some arrogant nigerian scammers in the night club - and nigerian scammer will be in the lexicon like Mexican rapist

as it was invictus, a so called Nigerian wunderkind, that was arrested - everyone will be looked at with suspicion

i live in festac, so i am on social media groups that are 90% ibo. busy fella-ting trump everyday because they somehow thought the man's grouse was with muslims. they are all silent now

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by donogaga(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:

You are absolutely wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by UncleJudax(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

Nah this kind reasoning kill Africa, and you are part of it,
When the white man wanted to build their own land they came to the Black man land to collect materials!
Get sense.
Yep. Now we are supposed to take ideas (aka materials) from them and build...but have refused.

It's all about leadership though(like he alluded to)...which we happen to be very bad at.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Predstan: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
centboy123456:

hello bro how can I apply for the visa and what is the easy way visa to apply

You see the days of running out of Nigeria with just any Visa is gone, you must know what you want, either going to school or getting a job that's proportional to your work experience.

5 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by centboy123456(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

undecided
Its not in my top 10

name your 10

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by lomprico(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:

Buhari no go gree

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.