Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58661 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by haykays(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Na dem sabi...make them block am forever sef
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by planetx: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

American citizens are not happy with their healthcare. Why? You can be in debt for a very long time after a hospital visit. Make sure you don't have any terminal illness, you would consider suicide.

Tech, good.

Education, student debt is crippling their higher education. The moment you graduate you are already in debt to the tune of thousands and you better have that money or else.

Security? Largely depends on your location. Every state has a hotspot as well as calm zones.
That is why they are inundating the embassy for visa due to a misperception of what life in America really is

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ewedegubbler: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Shut the hell up.. Italians have always been arrested for all manner of criminal activities and no profiling whatsoever has been administered on them, rather Hollywood made glorifying movies of their exploits.. Likewise the Germans who after committing insane atrocities were exonerated and the crime was blamed on the Nazis.. Go and talk to your government to do the right thing and Nigeria will be respected...

5 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by tck2000(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019
money121:
Na Dem Sabi we go surely make am for this naija! Becos we are legit!
So make Dem keep Dem interview!

# IAmLegitNigeria
# Proudly9ja
. Yeah....#IAmLegit......#Proudly9ja

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by planetx: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Wetin people dey go find for America?

undecided

Its not in my top 10

There are no top 10 countries better than the largest economy in the world, if there are name them and stop being emotional because they rejected your visa application.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by drakeli: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2019
SirLakes:
There is "nothing in white man's land" is a total Miss yarn
Absolute misyarn my brother. I dey Whitman land and saved $40, 000 in three and a half years. Somebody come dey say there’s nothing?

4 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

the point I'm making is we got it from them, but we chose to apply it in a different way, that does not take the fact that we took it from them!
The style of democracy, we allegedly copied from the USA, but the leadership (quality) we didn't.

If we did, the breed of politicians would be different.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I don’t know the names but the faces on some of them are familiar especially in the valley and at Veronica’s.

obscene provocative trolling mode activated cheesy cheesy

are we sure your exodus to naija is not a well long term planned exit in anticipation of this crack down?

cheesy cheesy
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by rozayx5(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2019
planetx:
There are no top 10 countries better than the largest economy in the world, if there are name them and stop being emotional because they rejected your visa application.

The day I apply for a US visa means I don't have anywhere else to go

Mass shooters paradise undecided
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Kuoros: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
US scamming Nigerians now, no one is shouting, no one arrested, its not even on TV.
Why on earth would you allow someone to pay for an appointment that is not available?
What else is this if not scam?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ogbonti: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.

Yes oo, I don’t blame u. One of them came to a birthday party I attended yesterday and as soon as he started spraying, everyone kinda froze. This dude sprayed $20 like it was going out of circulation, in my own estimate, he sprayed up to 5,000 dolllars. And he is just a friend to someone who knows the celebrant. My thing is this, if you work for your money, even if you legitimately make $300k to $500k a year, will u attend a random party and spray that way? I don run oooo.... avoid Nigerians u don’t know their source of income like a plague!!!

6 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.
my brother you are very right.

If naija was like paradise, no one will ever think of traveling overseas

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by nwadiuko1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:

fraud or crime in anyway is bad, and must be Condemned, but If the action of about 90 people can make you dissociate your self from other lawful Nigerians, but the actions of 98% of Nigerian politicians doesn't make you do the same thing.........

Then i guess you were never a Nigerian
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by WizBLANCE(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
alexxo11:
please go to the computer and continue your scamming business .....in life its very sad that the most stupid make the most noise.

I wish I knew how to scam, Would have started with you. (When you feel sick contact me, that I can fix)

Take greed away from people and nobody would be scammed ever again. Because it is the desire to gain more within short time frame that lure people into being scamed.

So quiet blaming the scammers alone.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by onyxo76(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Barru:
The rubbish Nigerians are even performing here too ehen angry. once they leave their mother land they always forget their main reason of coming here.

They have destroyed Italy, Spain, person go pass street u go see sacrifice for road, can you imagine white man land? they keep doing rubbish there, so I don't blame the white government for doing anything to them.

Even in Canada see the rubbish they are doing, you go regret why you be Nigeria.. angry

Thank God am living well here with my wife and kids..
Ve always avoid talking to NIGERIANS here they are wicked and ve stopped going to their meetings. once they see you are better than them there they will always try to bring you down.. angry..

People wey never leave, nor go know the nonsense Nigerians are behaving here

the same problem down here sir, they see you as a competitor in everything, imagine someone sitting on your
promotion arrears even when its not coming from his pocket. very rubbish people

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by nonjebose(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Interesting. It's to be expected. Since we have thrown values to the dogs and elevated wealth to an obscene level.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:

And I hope you leave this forum as well and focus on 'Dollarland'. No one sent you folks there and whatever the effects of your misdemeanours you will have to handle and clean up.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by freethesheeple(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by godlyguy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Those who questioned this news here... How market?

https://www.nairaland.com/5254693/usa-bans-study-visa-africa
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is "better and richer than them?"

are you freaking serious?
Like seriously? are you kidding me?
Sometimes back there was a report of a Dubai person mocking Nigerians that "Nigeria is richer than Dubai but corruption/politicians stealing our money"
Imagine all the money that have been stolen from this country to several countries.
The US and other developed countries that we are running to for greener pastures are even poorer than Nigeria in natural resources and even intelligence.
Why are we so poor despite the huge natural resources?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by teepain: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
WizBLANCE:

Start being an American By leaving this sweet niraland for nigerians.

If your type were born white

Racist would be worst than it is now.

Please don't be offended by his comments. What some Nigerians do in the U.S will make you dissociate yourself from them.

If you are not careful, they can even implicate you, when the long arms of the law catch up with them and their accomplices just to get lighter sentences.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Like seriously? are you kidding me?
Sometimes back there was a report of a Dubai person mocking Nigerians that "Nigeria is richer than Dubai but corruption/politicians stealing our money"
Imagine all the money that have been stolen from this country to several countries.
The US and other developed countries that we are running to for greener pastures are even poorer than Nigeria in natural resources and even intelligence.
Why are we so poor despite the huge natural resources?

United States is poorer than Nigeria?

is this punk ass kidding me?

Nigeria has more oil deposit than Dubai
so yes I agree

Nigeria has more mineral deposits than many countries in Europe
that's true
but the iq of most Nigerians are too low to even exploit them undecided

wealth is not by mineral resources
Japan is richer than the entire African continent
yet has zero resources

but as for the USA and Canada

These two countries pass NiggerArea in EVERY THING
I repeat
EVERYTHING

America drills at least 6m barrels per day
Nigeria cannot even drilk 2m in peace

they have rich mineral deposits and is 10 times bigger than NiggerArea
human resources nko?
technology,
killing machines,?

man, just leave story

4 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
planetx:

lmao

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
my brother you are very right.

If naija was like paradise, no one will ever think of traveling overseas

your second paragraph is wrong
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by DevilhimseIf: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

The black man is not cursed but the devil himself. grin
[/s]
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

your second paragraph is wrong
Okay
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Austinleo: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bro! I understand your pain. Not just in LA but NY and everywhere all over the US.
These acts are affecting all our families and friends back home. Making things harder for all of us.

J111333:

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Invictus plus 80 Nigerians plus half brain dead president
= Fruit of labour manifesting
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

United States is poorer than Nigeria?

is this punk ass kidding me?

Nigeria has more oil deposit than Dubai
so yes I agree

Nigeria has more mineral deposits than many countries in Europe
that's true
but the iq of most Nigerians are too low to even exploit them undecided

wealth is not by mineral resources
Japan is richer than the entire African continent
yet has zero resources

but as for the USA and Canada

These two countries pass NiggerArea in EVERY THING
I repeat
EVERYTHING

America drills at least 6m barrels per day
Nigeria cannot even drilk 2m in peace

they have rich mineral deposits and is 10 times bigger than NiggerArea
human resources nko?
technology,
killing machines,?

man, just leave story
My goodness! Gawd!
The person you quoted is unbelievably ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by EgunMogaji2: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
ornicus:

obscene provocative trolling mode activated cheesy cheesy

are we sure your exodus to naija is not a well long term planned exit in anticipation of this crack down?

cheesy cheesy

You think say if I sabi fraud nah Elebu I go dey? grin

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Holland
Norway
Germany
Canada
Sweden
Finland
Australia
Japan
New Zealand

Denmark

Fck the U.S undecided

In bold are the only countries I haven't visited.

The cold and dark weather in Scandinavia would drive you to suicide.

I remember running into a Ghanaian girl in Bergen Norway you should have seen how happy she was to see a brother

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Austinleo: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are right but not all. I live here and a Nigerian scammed me and i wasted over 25k on 3 cars in less than 2 years because someone i think i can trust was a liar. Buy and had to sell less than 5-6 month after because they were all bad from auction.

I had to start to learn to be independent from then. I do my thing myself now. Good thing is, there is a system, everything is online and i just make it work since then.

Lesson! Dont ever trust a Nigerian for nothing.

But we want to blame the govt. for everything

BabaAgba79:

This is just the beginning. I even wish all Nigerians migrants should be deported home if not because that their deportation would cause more evil in Nigeria. Last year, a trusted Nigerian of Hausa origin, Auwal, Mohammed Abubakar swindled me of 6,200 dollars equivalent to 2.3 million Naira with the promise to buy me a used Lexus 330 in the US. Many young Nigerians in the USA are mere swindlers. They have nothing doing. I work my ass out in Nigeria and made a saving of 2.3 million to be carted away by one idiot. In fact, they should all be rotted in Jail! Pls American and Canadian Embassies shut all Nigerians out! Stay here and work. No Nigerian will defraud me here!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.