Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58665 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by siant: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

You may associate yourself with Nigerians but don't associate yourself with biafuraud.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by siant: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
It's been ages since I disassociated myself from anything Nigeria here. No Nigerian friends, meetings or events especially that their stupiid owambes. You are in a place where there are so much opportunities but these lazy idiotts won't take it. Go back to school, they won't. Get a vocational training, they won't. Get some IT skills, they won't but they will be up all night on their computers looking for who to steal his/her money on the internet. Why are some Nigerians here this lazy? It's so embarrassing and appalling!
But these criminals'kinsmen back home from biafra republic put the whole blame on Nigerian govt: That because Nigeria is not good that's why they were into crimes.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by STENON(f): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

it's very shameful
They are numerous... Online scamming business is expanding to those younger ones in primary and secondary school now... They just don't want to work but want quick and fast money

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by money121(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
tck2000:
. Yeah....#IAmLegit......#Proudly9ja
Naso my broda
Na we give Dem chance now
White can't do without us
Becos we Africa are blessed!!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Mizwisdom(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

your second paragraph is wrong
Go and work! you're jobless!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Rolly22(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stupidity and ignorance is keeping Nigeria down, Just reading through all sorts of Rubbish Claims on this thread. I have gotten an appointment date since last month. Don't misinformed.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by gcof(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

They have TECH
they have KILLING MACHINES

these two alone is more than whatever we THINK we have in Nigeria /Africa.
and most importantly, they have a level playing field for everybody
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by capello1: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rolly22:
Stupidity and ignorance is keeping Nigeria down, Just reading through all sorts of Rubbish Claims on this thread. I have gotten an appointment date since last month. Don't misinformed.

I have been looking up for interview dates for. 2 weeks now and it keeps saying no interview dates available. And which visa category did u apply for ?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Never attended any nija event and never planned of attending any and will never attend any.

Why will any sane person leave the shore's of Nigeria just to go to a foreign country to commit fraud and leave on criminal acts?

Attending functions where fraudsters are celebrated simply because they are spreading their fraudulently aquired $s is a no go area for me and my household.

They export the same extravagant fraudulent lifestyles celebrated back in Nigeria to a foreign country and I begin to wonder what exactly is their major mental malfunction that triggers all these shameful and shameless criminal behaviors?

When known fraudsters are the celebrities of a nation and also the exemplary role model of that nation then such a nation is ill fated and doomed.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Like seriously? are you kidding me?
Sometimes back there was a report of a Dubai person mocking Nigerians that "Nigeria is richer than Dubai but corruption/politicians stealing our money"
Imagine all the money that have been stolen from this country to several countries.
The US and other developed countries that we are running to for greener pastures are even poorer than Nigeria in natural resources and even intelligence.
Why are we so poor despite the huge natural resources?

Liar liar, Your Pants on Fire!

Keep Wishing...lol! cheesy
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
money121:

Naso my broda
Na we give Dem chance now
White can't do without us
Becos we Africa are blessed!!

Blessed with what?

High tech scamming, lies and Corruption. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by LewinskyMon: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
sad
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
TONYE001:

I appreciate your opinion but the truth is, it's wrong.

Nothing in the "white man's land?"

Here are a few - health, tech, education, security and so on.

It's good you are calling for the building of our society. I am in full support of this but saying there is nothing in the Western world? No.

Its you that's mistaken here.

The initial contributor to the thread was correct in his initial determination.

Theres nothing of global significance that has come out of the Western World.

Apart from the "Wheel", manufactured history and violence related inventions, name one thing of great global significance that has come out of the Western World.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Rolly22(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
capello1:

I have been looking up for interview dates for. 2 weeks now and it keeps saying no interview dates available. And which visa category did u apply for ?

I applied for B2
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Solomon2580: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please I want to ask something as for me I have booked an appointment over 3months now and September 19 is the date of my interview does that mean I should not bother going there or what I don't understand please someone help me out
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Solomon2580:
Please I want to ask something as for me I have booked an appointment over 3months now and September 19 is the date of my interview does that mean I should not bother going there or what I don't understand please someone help me out

Stop making things unnecessary difficult for yourself.

If you already have a scheduled appointment and it has not been confirmed cancelled then go for the appointment.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by capello1: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Rolly22 post=81627875]

I applied for B2 [/quote

I think there are no interview dates for immigrant visa applicants
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by zoghys: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.

lol. There is nothing in white man's land, yet thousands of Nigerians are queuing up at their various embassies to have their visa application approved. And to cap your laughable comment, you mentioned building our economy, when our so called leaders are siphoning our common wealth with no qualms. How do you build, when the materials has been stolen. The truth is Nigerians will always want to leave the shores of this country, until this entity called Nigeria is divided into manageable units, and accountability and trust can suffice. Buhari is never the total problem of this country, he's just one of it, so as different political leaders from different ethnicity. Masses eat the crumbs, while they eat the bread. This country won't be want we want, until we witness revolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by TONYE001(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amujale:

The initial contributor to the thread was correct in his/her determination.

Apart from the "Wheel", manufactured history and violence related inventions, name one thing of great global significance that has come out of the Western World.

Health breakthroughs?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amujale:

The initial contributor to the thread was correct in his/her determination.

For starters what you're typing on and how you're able to communicate and learn from across the World.

Now you might want to also tell us "one thing of great global significance that has come out" from the African World before Western Civilization sad

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sorextee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm in support of a revolution too.
I bliv you've heard the story of how Singapore became what they are today.
That is exactly what I meant by staying behind to revive our economy.

zoghys:

lol. There is nothing in white man's land, yet thousands of Nigerians are queuing up at their various embassies to have their visa application approved. And to cap your laughable comment, you mentioned building our economy, when our so called leaders are siphoning our common wealth with no qualms. How do you build, when the materials has been stolen. The truth is Nigerians will always want to leave the shores of this country, until this entity called Nigeria is divided into manageable units, and accountability and trust can suffice. Buhari is never the total problem of this country, he's just one of it, so as different political leaders from different ethnicity. Masses eat the crumbs, while they eat the bread. This country won't be want we want, until we witness revolution.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.

Yes, I agree.

Nigerians should stay in Nigeria and continue to build their economy on Corruption, Lies(No Accountability), Lawlessness, Nepotism...and the list goes on. undecided
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
byrron:

Never attended any nija event and never planned of attending any and will never attend any.

Why will any sane person leave the shore's of Nigeria just to go to a foreign country to commit fraud and leave on criminal acts?

Attending functions where fraudsters are celebrated simply because they are spreading their fraudulently aquired $s is a no go area for me and my household.

They export the same extravagant fraudulent lifestyles celebrated back in Nigeria to a foreign country and I begin to wonder what exactly is their major mental malfunction that triggers all these shameful and shameless criminal behaviors?

When known fraudsters are the celebrities of a nation and also the exemplary role model of that nation then such a nation is ill fated and doomed.

God bless the womb that bare you.. why would a hardworking guy that work up to 3 jobs a day, has families here, gonna pay bills and sort will go and lavish his earnings at a function just like that...bro..there brain's need to be examined.. its the level of there reasoning and I will mostly blame all the people who encourage, support and befriend them... when such people are isolated, booed and single out from the society

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by salford: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
dermmy:

What's left to build? Even your leaders are taking the money they embezzle out of the country to build other countries economy.
I heard the guy ipob beat the other day has 5 houses in Florida. Madness.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by richie211(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
So Delusional it's like when someone does not know what's He's Saying.

Ugosample:

I agree with the call to build our own countries

But sayin there is "nothing in white man's land"?

That is delusional
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

God bless the womb that bare you.. why would a hardworking guy that work up to 3 jobs a day, has families here, gonna pay bills and sort will go and lavish his earnings at a function just like that...bro..there brain's need to be examined.. its the level of there reasoning and I will mostly blame all the people who encourage, support and befriend them... when such people are isolated, booed and single out from the society

Sadly, the Nigerian society cheers for well known criminals and they idolize them at functions like this where they stupendously spray their fraudulently acquired money.

You can't have a 9-5 job and spray money so senselessly, you can't be a legitimate business owner and spray money so stupidly and you can't be an employer of labour and spray money brainlessly.

You can only spray stupendous amount of money only if you are a thief and by thief I mean Nigerian politicians, civil servants and online/offline fraudsters and the Nigerian criminal minded society is a fertile ground for such absurdities to thrive.

I'm yet to see dangote, Bezos, Gates all spraying money at any functions they attended.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

You can decide to remain a slave if you wish, no body like another person mama pass him mama.
Because you are so lazy to use your brain that is why you will always want ready made.
Stop thinking in opposite direction, Nigeria is too rich to be poor

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

You can decide to remain a slave if you wish, no body like another person mama pass him mama.
Because you are so lazy to use your brain that is why you will always want ready made/slave
Stop thinking in opposite direction, Nigeria is too rich to be poor.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by okokobiokoman: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bingo spotted!!!!

alphaNomega:

American citizens are not happy with their healthcare. Why? You can be in debt for a very long time after a hospital visit. Make sure you don't have any terminal illness, you would consider suicide.

Tech, good.

Education, student debt is crippling their higher education. The moment you graduate you are already in debt to the tune of thousands and you better have that money or else.

Security? Largely depends on your location. Every state has a hotspot as well as calm zones.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

United States is poorer than Nigeria?

is this punk ass kidding me?

Nigeria has more oil deposit than Dubai
so yes I agree

Nigeria has more mineral deposits than many countries in Europe
that's true
but the iq of most Nigerians are too low to even exploit them undecided

wealth is not by mineral resources
Japan is richer than the entire African continent
yet has zero resources

but as for the USA and Canada

These two countries pass NiggerArea in EVERY THING
I repeat
EVERYTHING

America drills at least 6m barrels per day
Nigeria cannot even drilk 2m in peace

they have rich mineral deposits and is 10 times bigger than NiggerArea
human resources nko?
technology,
killing machines,?

man, just leave story
There is no way you will compare Nigeria and the US in terms of development.
With what Nigeria have, there is no reason for Nigerians to be dying on the desert or be poor.
Development has to do with positive mindset which Nigeria is completely opposite.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Beautyaddy: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Because you are so lazy to use your brain that is why you will always want ready made/slave
Stop thinking in opposite direction, Nigeria is too rich to be poor.

Very confused, jealous and bitter being...loool! cheesy

I understand that you have to remain in denial in order to keep your sanity intact by defending a very insane Country called Nigeria.

When people are out of sensible and verifiable points they result into claiming that the werstern world are enslaving people living with them when in all obvious and confirmed data shows that the country that practices the highest behaviours of slavery and laziness is Nigeria.

To make it easy for your bitter mind against western countries...when was the last time did you hear any of their workers complaining about being owed months into years amount of salaries and workers abuse like it's being practiced as a norm in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by talkless78: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Urgent appointment and documentation call zero eight zero three two seven zero six two double seven...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.