Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58655 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sofiscatedmoron: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:

Brother, I didnt book any.. look at the picture I posted. The next available date is September 10
ok iv checked u r right
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alexxo11(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
WizBLANCE:

Kenya stereotype Nigeria? That's too much to think of. What exactly is a sensible Nigerian doing in Kenya? Learning incest or weirder ways of having sex?

Okay maybe they are trading sex materials cause I bet such buainess booms over there

please go to the computer and continue your scamming business .....in life its very sad that the most stupid make the most noise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Emmanueladvocate(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Where them wan run go? I love the development, let all of us stay in this conutry . :PWhere them wan run go? I love the development, let all of us stay in this conutry .
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by larryking540: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
Theres nothing in a white mans land. Let's stay here and build our economy.
it's okay to build ur country ,but building a country and see the government come scatter everything just because u no get level or connection is that one building,
do u kw how many businesses owned by 9ja people dat have shifted all their equipment to Ghana?
I kw of one igbo man who was into production f tin tomatoes, in the east.,after much frustration from d power sector and excessive bills he just packed up and went to gh,

there is nobody dat doesn't like his home or country but when u aren't comfortable with how the system works u JAPA

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by overlord77: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

U 4 understand say some people get 10-year ban and have resulted to this personal vendetta against the west 4 no reason, dem plenty here! Week iu

Oh shoot, now I get it . I forgot that part. cool

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by klever18(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder, he claims to have disassociated himself from Nigerians but is here on Nairaland commentting With Nigerians. stupid or what? undecided
say it again. louder
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by YelloweWest: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
True talk o
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by degamemaster(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
judgementyard:
Na scam be that? shocked

Don't mind stupid Nigerians who have refused to join IPOB in demanding for better treatment in Nigeria from the leaders or get stoned and beaten rather they prefer to shout down IPOB and protect the criminals called politicians.
Now, USA have decided to teach them how stay in your country and demand for good by force from the leaders or risk getting scammed/frustrated at any attempt to runaway from the shithole. So, it's a deliberate/subtle policy to deny Nigerians visa and make them stay at home and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by WildChild00(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Nna how market?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Barru(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
The rubbish Nigerians are even performing here too ehen angry. once they leave their mother land they always forget their main reason of coming here.

They have destroyed Italy, Spain, person go pass street u go see sacrifice for road, can you imagine white man land? they keep doing rubbish there, so I don't blame the white government for doing anything to them.

Even in Canada see the rubbish they are doing, you go regret why you be Nigeria.. angry

Thank God am living well here with my wife and kids..
Ve always avoid talking to NIGERIANS here they are wicked and ve stopped going to their meetings. once they see you are better than them there they will always try to bring you down.. angry..

People wey never leave, nor go know the nonsense Nigerians are behaving here

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
larryking540:
it's okay to build ur country ,but building a country and see the government come scatter everything just because u no get level or connection is that one building,
do u kw how many businesses owned by 9ja people dat have shifted all their equipment to Ghana?
I kw of one igbo man who was into production f tin tomatoes, in the east.,after much frustration from d power sector and excessive bills he just packed up and went to gh,

there is nobody dat doesn't like his home or country but when u aren't comfortable with how the system works u JAPA

exactly!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by lexy2014: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

the Nigerian value system largely is to blame

ours is a society that glorifies wealth without value addition

D value system is bad, twisted and inverted. But that doesn't justify Nigerians going abroad to engage in fraud cos if that is an excuse, then every Nigerian home& abroad should b fraudsters. If a person has d brain to commit what they call d "nigerian fraud", he or she should also have d brain to excel at legal endeavors

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Barru:
The rubbish Nigerians are even performing here too ehen angry. once they leave their mother land they always forget their main reason of here.

They have destroyed Italy, Spain, person go pass street u go see sacrifice for road, can you imagine white man land? they keep doing rubbish there, so I don't blame the white government for doing anything to them.

Even in Canada see the rubbish they are doing, you go regret why you be Nigeria.. angry

Thank God am living well here with my wife and kids..
Ve always avoid talking to NIGERIANS here they are wicked and ve stopped going to their meetings. once they see you are better than them there they will always try to bring you down.. angry..

People wey never leave, nor go know the nonsense Nigerians are behaving here

this goes to show

that Nigerians are the problem
not Nigeria in itself

because many of them are just lipsrsealed

$hithole mentality that they should have left behind in Murtala
many nigger areans still carry it about
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
lexy2014:

D value system is bad, twisted and inverted. But that doesn't justify Nigerians going abroad to engage in fraud cos if that is an excuse, then every Nigerian home& abroad should b fraudsters. If a person has d brain to commit what they call d "nigerian fraud", he or she should also have d brain to excel at legal endeavors

we are saying the same thing
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Kingrahmanumar(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2019
That means the government has blacklisted Nigeria, it doesn't come as a surprise, with the recent FBI thing, God help us all

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by dober(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
There's light there. There are good roads...
Things plenty for there bros.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Holland Norway Germany Canada Sweden Finland Australia Japan New Zealand Denmark
Fck the U.S undecided
how far na Bros Bros!!!!! do u know any 100% sure agent for that Finland thing.....
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:

Come on.

Vikings?

How many centuries ago and what were the spoils?

Just as Bini fought invaders?

Im jst trying to say for one to develop he. she needs to look unto foreign land and create a balance.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2019
UncleJudax:

Yes and No. We appear to have taken our "democracy" from the west (USA) but even the very foundation of a democratic system, the constitution (in this case ours) was not the collective effort of the Nigerian people. So the foundation is very faulty

Any wonder the last 50 years have benefited only the politicians and their cronies? The system is very
corruption-enabling...with little to no accountability.
the point I'm making is we got it from them, but we chose to apply it in a different way, that does not take the fact that we took it from them!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by larryking540: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

exactly!

it is people who don't watch news that will b saying sit down and develop 9ja,9ja is already developed, ordinary road they will give it to foreigners contractors to work on and after 1 year + the road go condemn,
light dat is an important factor for business to increase with more revenues to the government they can't still work that out, places like market are supposed to b using standby light or solar, since that's where everyone is shifting attention to worldwide, for 9ja my people still day battle with transformers, and d painful thing is it is not even new transform but refurbished transformers,

who wan move make he/she comot, people still day move out from America to canada,and from canand to America
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by handsomeyinka(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
oluayebenz:
Fake news

Fake comment
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Rubicon67(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.

I feel your pain. It is very unfortunate. It used to be the 'Nigerian Prince' jibe but God knows what the next exotic names they will start calling us, going forward.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by BigBashiru: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
There's actually nothing in a white man's land. That's my own opinion. At least I thank God we don't experience natural disasters here. If not for bad leaders, it would have been the white man coming here to study.

The 77 fbi fraudsters are caused by bad leaders??

The multitude of crimes, wickedness?

The road side corn seller who uses the same hand she uses recollect money to keep turning the boiling corn is caused by bad leaders - I stead of getting a bowl of water and to rinse her her hand in the bowl each time she collects money. The citizens looking to exploit other citizens at the slightest opportunity??

The black race is cursed and it has nothing to do with bad leaders..... The bad leader narrative is just a lazy excuse.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by tillaman(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
frosbel2:

I am fully in support of SNITCHING. SNITCH out the lazy rats.
dude is smart!!he doesn’t want to go down alone

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by shogsman(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
I don't know why people cannot respect themselves ,if they don't want you in their country why cant you simply stay in yours and hustle,if you are so desperate to get out of the country there are so many other places you can go to.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by shogsman(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
alizma:
Some banks have suspend western union transfer to Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phcityhype.com.ng/aftermath-of-80-fraud-burst-uncertainty-as-us-bank-stops-western-union-transfers-to-nigeria/%3famp

this has nothing to do with the ongoing issue,its a normal routine and fyi that's not a bank.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by shogsman(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
alizma:
Some banks have suspend western union transfer to Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phcityhype.com.ng/aftermath-of-80-fraud-burst-uncertainty-as-us-bank-stops-western-union-transfers-to-nigeria/%3famp

this has nothing to do with the ongoing issue,its a normal thing,FYI that is not a bank its a store.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by DevilhimseIf: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

These biafrans have soiled the name of Nigeria. Every country is now taking a swipe at Nigerians because of them.
[/s]
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by GEEBITE: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Yinmu
J111333:

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by DevilhimseIf: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad sad sad sad thanks to the 80 ipobCriMiNAls
[/s]
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by KanuSE: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

The 77 fbi fraudsters are caused by bad leaders??

The multitude of crimes, wickedness?

The road side corn seller who uses the same hand she uses recollect money to keep turning the boiling corn is caused by bad leaders - I stead of getting a bowl of water and to rinse her her hand in the bowl each time she collects money. The citizens looking to exploit other citizens at the slightest opportunity??

The black race is cursed and it has nothing to do with bad leaders..... The bad leader narrative is just a lazy excuse.

The black man is not cursed but the devil himself. grin
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2019
shogsman:
I don't know why people cannot respect themselves ,if they don't want you in their country why cant you simply stay in yours and hustle,if you are so desperate to get out of the country there are so many other places you can go to.

well this is another angle to it.

Nigerians are becoming more and more desperate

even though we know that NiggerArea is a third world failed $hithole destroyed finished contraption, if a country make it clear they don't want you.....

You try elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.