Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41848 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Martinez39(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth
Lol. Your shoulders are high and you are puffed with self importance because you think you know some untold truths. You are just in your self made echo chamber and delusion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Your shoulders are high and you are puffed with self importance because you think you know some untold truths. You are just in your self made echo chamber and delusion. grin
Typing...
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by DateMynd44(m): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

it's hypocrite, bloody semi literate that can't spell a simple noun.
get thee behind me u ugly little irritating and disgusting devil
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by JaceBlaze: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Jesuspikin8:

Let me shock you. The "equal" women easily start complaining how they need a "strong" man few months into the relationship

It's the classic feminine struggle...

They want to fuuuck Alphas but need Betas to take care of them and their children.

They're always trying to tame the Alphas they deeply desire to fuuuck and "improve" the Betas they desire to marry grin

It's the eternal struggle for the "full" package grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Dshocker(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Harmonyemerald:
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love

Don't worry sister,the guy that truly loves you will come into your life

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
DateMynd44:
get thee behind me u ugly little irritating and disgusting devil
calm down bro.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Rozaytee: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2019
womenareapes:
undecided

You people are the one making those apes (naija women) feel important angry

When them got nothing to offer apart from there smelly yansh!

My advise for ya guys who are looking for women!

NEVER YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES IN CHASING ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN undecided
WOMEN AIN'T WORTH THE CHASE!
ode
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by womenareapes: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rozaytee:
ode
ode your family name!

With your peanut brea.st undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2019
womenareapes:
ode your family name!
With your peanut brea.st undecided
u lack manners and parental care.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Martinez99: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
when your asslicking is so extreme girls are starting to call you gay.

Lmfao.

Chenzen what are you doing?
grin grin grin chenzen o!!!!

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by jackals(f): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
professore:
Who are those automatically liking this ubunja comments, when the guy sneezes, he has more likes than those making comments with more sound contents. @op, nice post you have here.

Because he says the truth. Most people you see that fight him on different threads are those who hate truths. Most actually don't like him because of this. That doesn't mean I like ubunja. It seems my bf has been reading his thread lately. Don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AstroG: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why grin??

jackals:

Because he says the truth. Most people you see that fight him on different threads are those who hate truths. Most actually don't like him because of this. That doesn't mean I like ubunja. It seems my bf has been reading his thread lately. Don't ask me why

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by jackals(f): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
AstroG:

Why grin??

All the normal stratagems he do fall for fall no longer works. Been somehow logical than before. I checked his chats and all, he's not cheating. But his uc web shows he's reading ubunja posts. I saw this

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AstroG: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=jackals post=82004361][/quote]

Hehehehehe,are you scared of loosing him sad sad??
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by bsquare12(f): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
TIPS: Things Ladies Should Have Then You Are Ready For Marriage

The question of what qualifies you for marriage has been a long-standing one. In Nigeria, the focus is more on her physical attributes and housekeeping skills. They focus more on what she can cook, how she looks and how well she can care for the family.

If that is all a lady needs to be married then the average Nigerian lady is ready for marriage because a typical Nigerian girl can at least cook something and do some chores. You shouldn’t bother getting married, you should just employ someone to cook and clean.

As a lady, being beautiful is not enough, you need to have so many other things because it’s a lifetime engagement where you would be in till death do you part. If you don’t prepare before you enter you may feel trapped and that could crash it.

Some things a lady should have before marriage;
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/09/tips-things-ladies-should-have-then-you-are-ready-for-marriage.html?m=1

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
professore:
Who are those automatically liking this ubunja comments, when the guy sneezes, he has more likes than those making comments with more sound contents. @op, nice post you have here.
don't worry.

Most of my messages on the first page of this thread have been removed by the MODS anyways....even tho they were not offensive or anything.

Just cause they had recieved too many Likes.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
jackals:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by jackals(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
AstroG:

Hehehehehe,are you scared of loosing him sad sad??

Sure he's mine. Who'll snatch him?

You think he's a serial cheat like u?
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AstroG: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ah love been a cheater tongue tongue

jackals:

Sure he's mine. Who'll snatch him?

You think he's a serial cheat like u?
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by maximusprime2000: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Weathered:
mumu
he blown it by the suicide phrase, its own goal
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
maximusprime2000:
he blown it by the suicide phrase, its own goal
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.