Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41831 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AstroG: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

It's funny cause your threads are being rejected by the same people you seek to impress.

Are you really that desperate for female validation and goodwill?

Boss
Leave that Asslicker,
His doing all these rubbish because of one ugly,archaic and village girl like that,and the girl is popular here on NL
He is trying to win her LOVE undecided undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by bdchange(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2019
AstroG:

Boss
Leave that Asslicker,
His doing all these rubbish because of one ugly,archaic and village girl like that,and the girl is popular here on NL
He is trying to win her LOVE undecided undecided
Must you attached every comments or posts painting the ladies good as asslicking shocked huh? Pls get your priority right because not everyone believe in your agenda or assessment of women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by bdchange(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Some ladies are gold diggers, some destiny breakers, some beauty without brain. Yet with all these negativities attached to them there are still intelligent, hardworking, decent, smart, goal getter and well loving women out there. I have seen ladies you will wish they are in your life. So for you to believe there are not good ladies out there, then I am sorry for you.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Vicar2015(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Right....all my interesting peeps are here
Ubunja.....check
Fountainofyouth.....check
Lamanii22....check
Akwaetitibabe....she is coming

Here for the banter....please go on guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AstroG: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Who is this Idiotic nomenclature undecided undecided??
If I can remember clearly,ah never mentioned you neither did I seek for your opinions undecided undecided
PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF,AND SWERVE undecided

DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY kiss kiss

bdchange:

Must you attached every comments or posts painting the ladies good as asslicking shocked huh? Pls get your priority right because not everyone believe in your agenda or assessment of women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
I ll rather commit suicide than bury my díck when it's not yet time.

Of all the things to be in life, someone as chosing to be a sissy, the only reason a gurl will friendzone a guy in the 1st place is becos she thinks of him as a "chenzen" guys who aint man enough man, for everygurl you are too good... which makes dem feel they don't deserve u.
whats ur definition of appropriate time, are you living in ur head or in a real world ... that gurl act shyly n pretend doesnt mean they joke with sex anyless,the good news is Mr nice guys like you that suffer the punishment of the badt guys, n guess what d badnews is the badt guys end up the good gurls, a virgin gurl won't settle for a virgin guy. so whats d gain

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

It's funny cause your threads are being rejected by the same people you seek to impress.

Are you really that desperate for female validation and goodwill?
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2019
ericsmith:

Of all the things to be in life, someone as chosing to be a sissy, the only reason a gurl will friendzone a guy in the 1st place is becos she thinks of him as a "chenzen" guys who aint man enough man, for everygurl you are too good... which makes dem feel they don't deserve u.
whats ur definition of appropriate time, are you living in ur head or in a real world ... that gurl act shyly n pretend doesnt mean they joke with sex anyless,the good news is Mr nice guys like you that suffer the punishment of the badt guys, n guess what d badnews is the badt guys end up the good gurls, a virgin gurl won't settle for a virgin guy. so whats d gain
are u a product of societal norms or a victim of peer pressure? u start livin' when u start havin' a mind of ur own... do not let others define ur life's path.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth
okay. when are you gonna reveal untold truths for men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
okay. when are you gonna reveal untold truths for men?
wait for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
wait for it.
don't make me wait too long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
are u a product of societal norms or a victim of peer pressure? u start livin' when u have a mind of ur own... do not let others define ur life's path.

You open threads daily to tell people how to live there lives n here you're tellin me not to let people define my life path .. it really shows how confuse you're as a person.
I am who i am, but i don't even want people to copy my lifestyle .. societal norms or peer pressure gat nothing on me ... the only thing that influences my life is SENSE, n by that i mean logical reasoning. listen well n gud.
I am a sexual animal, women are LovePeddler, women are created for pleasure, pleasure is woman, if you had the slightest idea of how easily women get wet daily only then you'll realize there is nothing like appropriate time, we can do every other thing but why must sex be post dated. naa ur mama go marry wife 4 u @last ..sissy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
ericsmith:

You open threads daily to tell people how to live there lives n here you're tellin me not to let people define my life path .. it really shows how confuse you're as a person.
I am who i am, but i don't even want people to copy my lifestyle .. societal norms or peer pressure gat nothing on me ... the only thing that influences my life is SENSE, n by that i mean logical reasoning. listen well n gud.
I am a sexual animal, women are LovePeddler, women are created for pleasure, pleasure is woman, if you had the slightest idea of how easily women get wet daily only then you'll realize there is nothing like appropriate time, we can do every other thing but why must sex be post dated. naa ur mama go marry wife 4 u @last ..sissy
humans are generally free moral agents... I am not imposing truths or suggesting how it should be absorbed, these thesis reveals those unchanging substance that emanates through the love and desires of the omnipotence on the universe and its inhabitants, if humans were to live according to these set principles, only then will they enjoy the fullness of life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
human are generally free moral agents... I am not imposing truths or suggesting how it should be absorbed, these thesis reveals those unchanging substance that emanates through the love and desires of the omnipotence on the universe and its inhabitants, if humans were to live according to these set principles, only then will they enjoy the fullness of life.

The only reason why LIFE is in existence is SEX, there is no principles that superceeds the calls of nature .... lets learn ... what are those things you term as fullness of life & enjoyment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2019
ericsmith:

The only reason why LIFE is in existence is SEX, there is no principles that superceeds the calls of nature .... lets learn ... what are those things you term as fullness of life & enjoyment.
I leave u in peace bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
I leave u in peace bro.

"you" is not the word "leave us" sex & love is not the problem of the world. hate ,greed & bitterness are the limiting factors to a life of fullness.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by francisduru: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na them they rush us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by naijadrivablog: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!

You see as you de make life hard for the brothers abi

Anyway, players have smooth keys to unlock or bypass any hard wiring.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
I concur with you Op. I had a Lady friend that do indirectly mock my girl for spending years with me and not quitting when money never show to tie the knot, she had been dumped by 5 guys within 2yrs and here I'm still enjoying our own courtship

what many ladies who misbehave in a relationship don't know is that, it's 99.1% possible for a man to hook up with Mrs right within a month and it's 99.9% impossible for a lady to jam Mr right after break up in a year

no guys should feel inferior for any ladies, you've power to get 50 economy girlfriends if you want to live a flirt lifestyle, don't let any lady frustrate you abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by naijadrivablog: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.

grin Better person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
how many dicks have you seen in your life?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Most guys that have commented on this thread so far as Fools! Compound fools! Sex starved fools
A message was passed, they all went for the messenger because he has in one way or the other interrupted their pussy hustling business.grin

Go on Chenzen, we the sane ones appreciate you. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by fergie001: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
When I see this kind of threads, I laugh 'cos of the naivety the OP encapsulates.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Edusouls(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Many demented youths here haba Nigeria is in trouble oooooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by janeedema(f): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
It's great to know that there are prophets who wouldn't bow their knees to Baal.
Albeit, determination alone isn't enough -- It has to be anchored on something -- Christ. Else you will come tumbling before you know it!

quote author=chenzen post=81622568]He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by fergie001: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Harmonyemerald:
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love

Your first line is apt...don't date at all....

But your last line is both ways.....its not exclusive to men; women do too....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by CoLdFLaMeS2: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
I would have taken this thread seriously if it was a girl behind it.
Self righteousness is ignorance in its own bliss.
A typical case of burning your own house to show your neighbour what fire can do to a house.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by CanadaOrBust: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by deavicky(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.
oboy why the thing dey vex u like this?. Don't worry our girls will not even listen to him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Drsweetnex: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Everyone just keep trying to come up with a write up that does not work for everyone. I hope all these trash won’t mislead some people self. Please, we have seen someone who nack a girl same day they met and they got married and they r fine together. We have seen friends that become lovers and they regret knowing each other. See, as making it in life is by grace so as Finding the right person is by grace. No be by how u can manipulate or play smart. Players Dey update their orientation everyday

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.