Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41846 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by janeedema(f): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Your moniker states "Jesus only is your saviour", yet you are having a hard time dealing with a perception from someone that exemplifies the teachings of Jesus?

I am wondering why someone posing as a saint is making you feel judged. The OP dishes out his personal convictions, and you are jealous of his having a message you don't

Hear me:

His message appeals to some of us, so he isn't going anywhere. You aren't compelled to read them.
Instead of asking him how he is able to stay celibate, you choose to see his message as one of condemnation.

author=DateMynd44 post=81709015] then leave romance section and go to religion section.
you're forming saint but u spend all ur moments and topics on romance section.
Hippocrates[/quote]
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ACE1010: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.

You're the man jooor grin grin grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ACE1010: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.

That's how it will start cheesy
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ACE1010: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
why not.

He knows me better than I know myself.

Do you want that Dick pic or not?

grin grin grin

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ACE1010: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
how many dicks have you seen in your life?

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Legalese(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
This might have been believable until you 'scammingly' said you'd rather commit suicide. Baba, even the people you dey try sway would see through that statement lol. quote author=chenzen post=81623267] My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.[/quote]
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by nick50(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
If u like friend zone him for 10yrs ..what is meant to be will be!!!
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ebig21(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
I'm currently following a hook up whatsapp tv. Bro, you need to see the way girls are sharing their nude. They are demanding for sex and you want one guy to wait patiently while soneone is pounding the girl he's chasing.
How do I follow the hook up tv
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by goldenfrosh(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.

� waving oh..... Hope nobody treated you badly
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2019
janeedema:
Your moniker states "Jesus only is your saviour", yet you are having a hard time dealing with a perception from someone that exemplifies the teachings of Jesus?

I am wondering why someone posing as a saint is making you feel judged. The OP dishes out his personal convictions, and you are jealous of his having a message you don't

Hear me:

His message appeals to some of us, so he isn't going anywhere. You aren't compelled to read them.
Instead of asking him how he is able to stay celibate, you choose to see his message as one of condemnation.

Read this. Checked your profile.

Time registered: 2009

Can guess your age as a result.

Goodluck ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Revolva(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Naija girls 80% are scumbarg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by afilaka(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by afilaka(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
afilaka:

There s absolutely no rule book to love and relationships. Ve seen so much with me and around me to know this. Different stroke for different folks. I started dating my husband d very first day i set my eyes on him after talkin on the phone for about 2months and that wz 8years ago. I had a friend who i tout we were gonna end up together but it didnt work.

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by bonnyhope: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:

Oga, you mean you have never bleeped
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Codes151(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Goan sit down!!

The one that was my friend still left me after 12 years
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fucklove(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ass licking of the highest order, extremely low self esteem, you are among the lowest breed of men for you to quote me regarding another mistake of a man, you lack self dignity, have sense next time.
all these advice for me babe?
I just stated the fact cool
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
hello guys... All those harsh boys that wouldnt let me breath for saying the truth, pls calm down. There s more.
ladies pls see this: https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by winnerz: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.
grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by mablie(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

I wonder o.

Virtually every form of "authority" in the lives of kids warn against sex and fornication. When was the last time anyone listened?

Until people realise that women enjoy sex more than men, we won't get anywhere. The idea that it's only guys who want sex is totally archaic.

Culture just restraints girls from showing it openly.

When I remember what the daughter of our neighbour tried to do with me back then, Lawd have mercy.

Her mum was the strictest disciplinarian in the whole neighbourhood. Her dad was a very fine gentleman. They would be considered "rich" by those days standards. High paying jobs, a large duplex, many cars scattered around the large compound, summer holiday abroad, etc.

I could not do such with the daughter of a family friend and neighbour.

When I would not play ball, he took her high libido to another boy in our neighbourhood. She was about 15 and I was a year older. And that was in the so-called good old days o.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AreaFada2: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Harmonyemerald:
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love
My dear truth is bitter. When a guy sees a girl he really loves he won't waste time. As long as he is already prepared to marry.

When you are left for another babe, it is not necessarily so that he was dating that other girl before. He was just managing you until the babe of his dreams came along. grin cheesy

You should even be happy that he didn't marry you out of pity or guilt. It would be an unfulfiling marriage. You will now have the chance to meet the guy who truly loves you.

You can ask the question "why did he toast or date me in the first place?" Well, maybe the packaging that attracted him at first did not quite match the content he expected. Whereas the content might be what another guy has been looking for. That's life.

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=janeedema post=81712658]It's pathetic how some ladies have belittled themselves.
No wonder a guy will make bold as to claim that ladies are meant for pleasure -- a form of plaything, a toy; like there's nothing else their creator had in mind while creating them.

And in all honesty, I don't blame you for your demeaning perception of ladies.

But I pray for you that someday, and not too far from now, you will encounter a lady that will change this perception of yours forever. And when it happens, I'll be here reading your testimony.

Enjoy!

uote author=ericsmith post=81650726]

dear woman you ended up saying nothing, asides emotional statement not disappointed tho.
when God cursed woman in gen 3:16, those curses were only attributed to "conception" & "desire". coincidentally desire facilitates sex & conception is an end product of sex. why
it not a matter of women belittle themselves or what eric thinks, i see women as friends/companion but IF you insist women are not sexual beings please drop facts or just make sense put ur emotions away.. u cannt grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Allsingles: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Having in mind to confuse a lady to date you and then after having sex with her you broke up with her is called selfish and a useless lifestyle.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by iamrosheed: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
I'm currently following a hook up whatsapp tv. Bro, you need to see the way girls are sharing their nude. They are demanding for sex and you want one guy to wait patiently while soneone is pounding the girl he's chasing.
Bro send me the invite link
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by josite: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2019
stupid advise because u havent seen friends who later become sworn enemies.you marry person who knows and accept the purpose their purpose and their role in marriage.what will see are husbands who dont know the purpose of a marriage and a wife and wives who also dont the purpose of a hubby and marriage and when the purpose of a thing is not known,abuse is inevitable.oral and physical abuse.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Sammy555(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Your Zimbabwean kind of diick, can't even imagine it, the ones I have is enough for me thanks.
the ones you have? wow you are phuckinh different diixks.... what a hoe
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Weathered: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:

Lol.

Next
Next? Next is why you hate women so much that any dude who has something positive to say about women triggers your insecurities.

Is your childhood marked with abuse from a female caregiver?

Or there's something deep in you reminding you that you're inadequate and small?

You bully and rant like a 2 year old kid for female attention but label others asslickers.

You really need learn to love yourself and exorcise your demons of insecurities.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
you think the philosophy applies only to ugly women? You're mistaken.

Have that mindset and PCs are the only things you'll be a Guru of.

Lol very funny, I'm a hustler I'm not interested in studying women. I take none of you guys serious, because I presume you are all young and bitter. I can't take advices from pple who deal in absolutes.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Omudia11: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Yes!
WorWorBoy:
Really?
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2019
pcguru1:

Lol very funny, I'm a hustler I'm not interested in studying women. I take none of you guys serious, because I presume you are all young and bitter. I can't take advices from pple who deal in absolutes.
then go have sex with your computers

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.