Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41849 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beer parlour kind of talk
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Drsweetnex: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Everyone just keep trying to come up with a write up that does not work for everyone. I hope all these trash won’t mislead some people self. Please, we have seen someone who nack a girl same day they met and they got married and they r fine together. We have seen friends that become lovers and they regret knowing each other. See, as making it in life is by grace so as Finding the right person is by grace. No be by how u can manipulate or play smart. Players Dey update their orientation everyday

3 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by BiafranBushBoy: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Most guys that have commented on this thread so far as Fools! Compound fools! Sex starved fools
A message was passed, they all went for the messenger because he has in one way or the other interrupted their pussy hustling business.grin

Go on Chenzen, we the sane ones appreciate you. smiley

I sincerely doubt the last line.

Specifically the use of "Sane" and "You" which is part of the "We" in the same sentence.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by CanadaOrBust: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt

H’about if u just wanna use him for sex?
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by fergie001: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
CoLdFLaMeS2:
I would have taken this thread seriously if it was a girl behind it.
Self righteousness is ignorance in its own bliss.
A typical case of burning your own house to show your neighbour what fire can do to a house.

The OP is funny, the same girls you talk to are waiting for Dec...
When someone will come and swoop them.....

Remembered when I was into this date shii....every easter and Christmas, leg go dey shake! Yet na easter dem carry am and you won't see it coming, yet this one is forming counsellor.

The girls we have now just need 2 questions and make their decisions, be there waiting for Romeo and Juliet.

When you are ready to marry, pick one. But playing twenty questions or all this playing hard to get it or friend things,bullsh^t.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by DateMynd44(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.
don't mind him bro.
I've been observing all his posts.
dude is an asslicker and wants to form a good saint so the NL feminist will Laud him.
he's a loser

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by DateMynd44(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.
then leave romance section and go to religion section.
you're forming saint but u spend all ur moments and topics on romance section.
Hippocrates

17 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Samuelgr8: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Oyindidi(f): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

Your miseducation is no longer working grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by womenareapes: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!
undecided

You people are the one making those apes (naija women) feel important angry

When them got nothing to offer apart from there smelly yansh!

My advise for ya guys who are looking for women!

NEVER YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES IN CHASING ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN undecided
WOMEN AIN'T WORTH THE CHASE!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by osejie17(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:

You think suicide will end your sex problems?

Prepare to be raped in hell for all eternity by Satan and his Dick of fire.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by BBBmall25: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:

Hahahahahaha... Boss U Don Burst Me With Laff Finish

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Weathered: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
chenzen:
My desires are deeper than mere canal gratification of fleshy cravings. I ll rather commit suicide than fvck anyone.
mumu
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Weathered: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
why not.

He knows me better than I know myself.

Do you want that Dick pic?
this Mugabe victim is truly having his dreams take flight in nairaland.

Your life must be one washed up frustration.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by GoldChest(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nonsense of a thread

So so stupid

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Tarabye: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Weathered:
this Mugabe victim is truly having his dreams take flight in nairaland.

Your life must be one washed up frustration.
Lol.

Next

8 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your miseducation is no longer working grin
even some diseases are incurable.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Most guys that have commented on this thread so far as Fools! Compound fools! Sex starved fools
A message was passed, they all went for the messenger because he has in one way or the other interrupted their pussy hustling business.grin

Go on Chenzen, we the sane ones appreciate you. smiley
This is one of your 'playfulness' right??
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by lacasera14(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bet what if the girl has no bum and is not beautiful would that still pass for lust? By the way the attack on Op is too much na, we know he licks some mind boggling sums of asss but let him breath pls

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by LostMyZeal(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Harmonyemerald:
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love

this contrasts your signature
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by iammolise(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:

undecided
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by lexy2014: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Your Zimbabwean kind of diick, can't even imagine it, the ones I have is enough for me thanks.

"...the ones you have?" How many dem b?
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by golddeejay(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
Amen to that! In Jesus Name. Even Sango, Ologbohun, Obatala and the rest stamped it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by iammolise(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Finelinks:
rubbish

love cannot be separated from lust.

That's just the blunt truth; like, how can one say u love someone just like that without being attracted to some physical features... I don't see the sense in that at all. The only love I know that isn't like that is the love for ur family/siblings and Jesus Christ... Else, that thing u feel for that elegant coke bottle-like kemi in ur church, and when u see her u freeze at ur stand, sometimes have cold feet to approach... And u say it's agape love?
Ure just deceiving urself. P. S

9 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Mztarshollay: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Good advice... Thanks.. visit https:/music247loaded.com.ng
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by judegive26: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2019
See below
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth

My brother goan sit down, which truth? Abi who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by dingbang(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Op, in days to come, you will come back to this thread and laugh at yourself for posting this after a lady has friendzoned your ass. grin and must have opened her legs for ubunja.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by iammolise(m): 12:34am On Aug 29, 2019
I quite get what O. P "CHIZEN" was actually trying to do; which is being the women/ladies voice in Nairaland... But really bro, shouldn't u let them carry their own cross. , even me as a guy don't see anything u've said here as something no one has seen or rather read before.

Swallow ur pride bro and accept the bitter correctional backlashing from ur fellow bros.

This is clearly not just ASS-LICKING but PUSSY-LICKING ontop.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by udemzyudex(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:

Gbam, he will likely end up in the friend zone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Adiwana: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2019
What a simp.All this captain save a ho on the loose. Knight in shinning armour that after all this write up doesnt get pussy looking ass mf undecided undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.