Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (32051 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Her name is ogoochi , I don't know if I spelt it right but it's (ogoo) for short

cheesy yeye
U sure say no be ugochi ?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2019
TigrisLegend:

You spelled your wife;s name wrong, Lol

Eh, Adaibeku na so them spell Ogo?

No mind am , i Feel like even calling him an afonja moslem
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Don't worry about that, am cool with it, I have a very tormenting way of arguing with afonjas anytime I get a ban I get satisfied cause I know am pissing the afonjas up grin

Ogoochi smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by iluvMAMAV: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

angry grin goodmorning !!!!!!!!
Who are you referring to?
She knows herself Soldier
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by DeHumbleTboy: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
No tanks to You engr Vivian ; smiley
No jambite abeg

Ladies Forever ©

is this Nigeria or what?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Luckily for you my last babe was called that.

It's OgoChukwu in full.

OgoChi for short

or

Ogo *(It's not double O but a single one. The different is just a matter of Igbo accent)

I called my babe Ogonma cos she was beautiful and so big. A correct six footer, natural madam grin Squandermainia was her only problem so i let her go

You are right, this my babe is from Anambra but she schools in caritas university, amorjike-nike Enugu

Well had to ask her again the name is ugochukwu don't really understand why she chose ( ogoo) her english name is favour, guy that girl is the correct definition of apple

Adaibeku I make the name correction Biko don't roast me am still learning igbos, remember I patiently taught you the tiv language grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ogoochi smiley

Ugochukwu
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are right, this my babe is from Anambra but she schools in caritas university, amorjike-nike Enugu

Well had to ask her again the name is ugochi , don't really understand why she chose ( ogoo) her english name is favour, guy that girl is the correct definition of apple

Adaibeku I make the name correction Biko don't roast me am still learning igbos, remember I patiently taught you the tiv language grin

Na lie na only torkwase u teach me

It suprises me that i dont know much of Tiv language , even if i speak it i cant even write it

Now tell me what is all this in tiv

"Come and eat"
"I am cumming"
"I want to eat rice"
"Lain is Farring" grin
"My Phone"
"My Love"
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
is this Nigeria or what?

Her working place in Dubai grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

cheesy yeye
U sure say no be ugochi ?

Ogochukwu
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ogochukwu

Kita ka ibiaru wink
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Na lie na only torkwase u teach me

It suprises me that i dont know much of Tiv language , even if i speak it i cant even write it

Now tell me what is all this in tiv

"Come and eat"
"I am cumming"
"I want to eat rice"
"Lain is Farring" grin
"My Phone"
"My Love"

Hmm

1) come and eat - in tiv va ya kwa
2) I want to eat rice - in tiv - mso ū yàn chînkafa
3) i don't understand what you mean by lain is farrings
4) phone wam
5) my love- in tiv - dooshima wam
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

How far !!! Unseen chief
I dey kampe.
How your business empire? grin

Adaibeku:

Will lagos state(bullion van) pay the 163 almajiri from jigawa N1billion or What?
afamed, tsdarkside and yarimo are yet to contribute to repay the $9.6 billion debt owed by Nigeria.

Sai baba.

cc lzaa
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

I dey kampe.

afamed, tsdarkside and yarimo are yet to contribute to repay the $9.6 billion debt owed by Nigeria.

Sai baba.

cc lzaa

am givin nathing....!!

ooooh sorry....i tut its about that fraudulent company....

wtf....??

what are you doing in romance section....??

you Hot or wat....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

am givin nathing....!!

ooooh sorry....i tut its about that fraudulent company....

wtf....??

what are you doing in romance section....??

you Hot or wat....
I love you kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

wat....??

chai....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

wat....??

chai....
Don't you love me? kiss kiss
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

Don't you love me? kiss kiss

have you lost your freakin mind or wat....

not that way....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

have you lost your freakin mind or wat....

not that way....
Please love me kiss kiss

cc adaibeku lzaa
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

Please love me kiss kiss

cc adaibeku lzaa

you are already beloved....what do you still want....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm

1) come and eat - in tiv va ya kwa
2) I want to eat rice - in tiv - mso ū yàn chînkafa
3) i don't understand what you mean by lain is farrings
4) phone wam
5) my love- in tiv - dooshima wam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tanks
Rain is falling in tiv @ bold
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

cheesy cheesy Supported ooo

Let me lend u 3 kisses kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

you are already beloved....what do you still want....
I want you to love me kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

I dey kampe.

Sai baba.

cc lzaa

The xenotwerts idiots in the zoo wants to burn down shoprite for what ,tell dem to go and raze down bourdillion there lies the problem
Anyway the first name is useless n inconsequential to me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

cheesy cheesy Supported ooo

Let me lend u 3 kisses kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss

Tsdarkside does not believe in love, he only believes in APC and sai baba grin grin

cc lzaa
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

The first name is useless n inconsequential to me
he is still looking for money to contribute for Nigeria's debt repayment grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

The first name is useless n inconsequential to me

wetin i do you....??

why are you people tryin to drag me into romance section....??

this section is full of saliver and hornny people....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

The xenotwerts idiots in the zoo wants to burn down shoprite for what ,tell dem to go and raze down bourdillion there lies the problem
Anyway the first name is useless n inconsequential to me

look....woman....confront me direct if you have something against me....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

wetin i do you....??

Cry me a river cry
Are you the firstname Mr cruelheart ?
And moreover dont you have romance in your life ,go to the person that loves u called immhotep
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Cry me a river cry
Are you the firstname Mr cruelheart ?
And moreover dont you have romance in your life ,go to the person that loves u called immhotep

now you have my attention....

wetin i do you....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

wetin i do you....??

U dat masturbate with local detergent to get its sweetness from all angle grin grin
U are worst ..spits
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

U dat masturbate with local detergent to get its sweetness from all angle

blaimy....

but na you sweet pass na....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.