Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31838 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Stop Making Me Like You Ladies
Okay i will start making you hate us by asking u ,

Are you dis dumb grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Y are u laffing ?
U actually u made me do dat
...let me start by telling u tanks for using your dm,

If i marry again dear friend u shall share my man with me .... I promise...but dat kingsteve isnt cool...at d bolded ,u dat wanted to bite off my n....e ,Liar cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:
....that loud mouth sister to Amatarasha,
which Part Of The Sea Are You stationed Lumani, Gamma or Atlantis?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
which Part Of The Sea Are You stationed Lumani, Gamma or Atlantis?
....Iamplatonic sea of alhfa males grin grin grin....
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Okay i will start making you hate us by asking u ,

Are you dis dumb grin grin
I Dont Swallow Bullshiit replies... Watch What You Ask
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:
....Iamplatonic sea of alhfa males grin grin grin....
Ok I Get... You No Advance Reach That Level
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
...Mr anger
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Wach u ganna do hoh!!! shocked
I will so much beat u grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:

If i marry again dear friend u shall share my man with me .... I promise...but dat kingsteve isnt cool...at d bolded ,u dat wanted to bite off my n....e ,Liar cheesy
Ladies forever indeed Y ARe we friends ! But Marry Rich husband not poor afamed metaphyical types

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:

If i marry again dear friend u shall share my man with me .... I promise...but dat kingste .ve isnt cool...at d bolded ,u dat wanted to bite off my n....e ,Liar cheesy
But wait first i bit off ur nips am so sowey So much for ladies forever .
U are telling me after so many years
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Wach u ganna do hoh!!! shocked I will so much beat u grin
In Your Dream? Yes... Enjoy Your Visual Reality
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:
...Mr anger
You Read Me Wrongly
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
In Your Dream? Yes... Enjoy Your Visual Reality
I will beat you Yes i will trash you! grin grin grin grin
See that leviathan are they real or you made it up ?
Secondly i saw d author danny walker are you the brown guy folding up arms?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
I will beat you Yes i will trash you! grin grin grin grin
See that leviathan are they real or you made it up ?
Secondly i saw d author danny walker are you the brown guy folding up arms?
Your White Angel Cult Should Know Levithans... Leviathans Are Real...

Why Asking Of The Brown Guy, you Wanna Meet Me smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by keryj(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
SisterFire:
Keryj my daughter where are you

Been away mummy kiss
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2019
keryj:

Been away mummy kiss
...omg , shocked shocked
Hw is lagos ? Iamplato n kingsteve come n greet my daughter ,who is in london studying

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...omg , shocked shocked
Hw is lagos ? Iamplato n kingsteve come n greet my daughter ,who is in london studying

Ada you are not old enough to have that daughter
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by keryj(f): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...omg , shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by keryj(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Don't come and be jealousy here
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...omg , shocked shocked
Imagine The Level Of Disrespect... You Want Me To Come Greet Your Lil Girl... She Should Henceforth Address Me As KingPlato...

Make Sure She Is On Her Knees When Calling My Name
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...omg , shocked shocked
Greetings to your daughter.
She make sense small.
Maybe anytime I enter London, I might pay her a visit!
grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2019
keryj:

He Is Not.

He Knows You Both Are "The Finger Licking Sisters"
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Imagine The Level Of Disrespect... You Want Me To Come Greet Your Lil Girl... She Should Henceforth Address Me As KingPlato...

.wat bleeping disrespect eh ,meet her daughter n u dey talk anyhow
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adaibeku:

.wat bleeping disrespect eh ,meet her daughter n u dey talk anyhow
Relax Biafra Princess! No Need Shoutin wink

Ok Bring Her To Me, let Me Feel Her Waist
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
keryj:

Jealous of Adaibeku/Adabiafra?

Nope I like her well so save her yellow troublesome ass all the time including last night. Her witch stepsister is on ban because of me unfortunately her thread got taken down too. So i guess she will be pissed of at me today forgetting that me too ate ban cos of her.

This is my moniker number 8 and kicking the ass of stupid people gives me great pleasure
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingsteve:

Greetings to your daughter.
She make sense small.
Maybe anytime I enter London, I might pay her a visit!
grin grin grin
...Yes ,anything about me is preety as snow ....dont go there n distract her studies with ur bigdick ..ok?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Jealous of Adaibeku/Adabiafra?

Nope I like her well so save her yellow troublesome ass all the time including last night. Her witch stepsister is on ban because of me unfortunately her thread got taken down too. So i guess she will be pissed of at me today forgetting that me too ate ban cos of her.

This is my moniker number 8 and kicking the ass of stupid people gives me great pleasure

...dont mind koy..es am not adaibeku , Adaibeku is one of my schooldaughter ... From juniorate days !
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:

...slaps await u
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...Yes ,anything about me is preety as snow ....dont go there n distract her studies with ur bigdick ..ok?
Till then...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
SisterFire:
...slaps await u
Victoria How Dare You...

Be Careful Love, or I'd Put The Fire Before The Sister
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
TigrisLegend:

....Am not adaibeku nna , Infact i saw d thread yesterday hw ko..yyes calls me ada n i shake my head in pity for her , u suppose to know me by now , khi..a is a mod ,i was saying it n no one listened !
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Victoria How Dare You...

Be Careful Love, or I'd Put The Fire Before The Sister
Victoria shocked

grin some1 flashed ur memory ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.