Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31302 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

you are not mynd44....he drops comments and moves on without botherin....you are not him....

did you tried to wayo her for toto....??
You still have not improved on this your grammar?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Dss skilled ict personnel hacked my biafran facebook data ,so no more Facebook ,

U see what you guys do to us freedom fighters as if you wont enjoy it when their is freedom ,i was frustrated out of Facebook

wat....??how do you know it was dss....??
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

btw....am urhobo....

Wow
Cc rekhina ur brother is here!
But ur sis chose Islamic name just for greener pasture ,she is a strong girl
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afamed:

You still have not improved on this your grammar?

will you just f off already....??

you are realy startin to piss me of....seriosly....!!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Wow
Cc rekhina ur brother is here!
But ur sis chose Islamic name just for greener pasture ,she is a strong girl

realy....??
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Y calling on females now , u lack romance abeg go joor ,am fine now , Fvccccccccck jeeeez sad angry mtchew ,dont you see tsdarkside . nna iburo afia smiley
Dont mind him. grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

smiley smiley smiley
My baby do you know y am smiling @ u

wuuuyyyy....?? smiley smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

wat....??how do you know it was dss....??

The god buhari(Cabals) you and afamed worship has done horrible things to me n my uncle , he employed wicked skilled experts one from unn and the other from Lasu computer village lagos state to hack every single thing about us , Our VH & radio waves ,my uncles It system to bring out all hidden photos with him and his wife Amaka , Politicians hmmmm , cry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

wuuuyyyy....?? smiley smiley

I know u have never been banned because you curse igbos ,hate ipob and every1 against PMB ,
Now you are with me ,be rest assured you will get enough ban, until you deactivate>am sorry to say that Lolz smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afamed:

Just use foul languages and receive your ban in peace. You are used to that anyway

Stop that pls ,u ar now a grown up
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afamed:

Just use foul languages and receive your ban in peace. You are used to that anyway.

So because i calmed down you now have the effontry to threaten me eh afamed? grin
Now i know y men needs Ironhand! wink
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
Dont mind him. grin

Is like he is ur boyfriend? wink
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

The god buhari(Cabals) you and afamed worship has done horrible things to me n my uncle , he employed wicked skilled experts one from unn and the other from Lasu computer village lagos state to hack every single thing about us , Our VH & radio waves ,my uncles It system to bring out all hidden photos with him and his wife Amaka , Politicians hmmmm , cry

my queen,i dont see buhari as that....

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

I know u have never been banned because you curse igbos ,hate ipob and every1 against PMB ,
Now you are with me ,be rest assured you will get enough ban, until you deactivate>am sorry to say that Lolz smiley

you know nothing about me....i was once banned for 4years on nairaland....

but back then i was a greenhorn on nairaland.... wink wink

kiiiikikiki.....i still even have ban in education section....i dont even remember what i wrote back then.... undecided undecided
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Is like he is ur boyfriend? wink
Lol no. He likes someone else.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afamed:

I am encouraging you, just use foul languages, and join others on the ban list

are you threatnin me....??
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afamed:

I am encouraging you, just use foul languages, and join others on the ban list

i found it....

this is for you....

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
i am`the saints`darkside.... angry angry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

my queen,i dont see buhari as that....

I understand now close ur eyes less worship ur buhari! smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

I understand now close ur eyes less worship ur buhari! smiley

sayin something like that is rude....we practice democracy....

my sense tells me buhari is better in our situation....

i wouldnt accuse you if you supported atiku....

its your mind,i must respect your mind because i respect you.... smiley smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

sayin something like that is rude....we practice democracy....

my sense tells me buhari is better in our situation....

i wouldnt accuse you if you supported atiku....

its your mind,i must respect your mind because i respect you.... smiley smiley
Ogaga ,na because of omoagege , ozhuo
Are you sure u be urhobo or itshekiri?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Ogaga ,na because of omoagege , ozhuo
Are you sure u be urhobo or itshekiri?

hmm....??

what you talkin about....??
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... Funny Woman...

I Dont Have Straight To Carry You Abeg... I Am Saving The Strength For Tomorrow Night, so I Can Use It To Carry Sisterfire To My Bed...
...U wish grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 3:16am On Sep 04, 2019
SisterFire:
...U wish grin
i Wish? seriously? Okay then...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
tsdarkside:

hmm....??

what you talkin about....??
Forget!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
That woman has been standing there since 395ad in Philippines , till date , she was accused of witchcraft ,but she was innocent of d accusations ,her family where wiped out because of her ,All she did wrong was practice science ........so sad smiley
She placed a curse on that land though and that her body was not to be removed or massively gruesome deaths will occur so thats why she was there till date!
Talk of her curse ,the town(26 families ) that did injustice to her incurred terrible curses for 1000yrs ,family spared is just a man & his nagging wife(she was cursed with barrenness though) who claimed d woman was innocent just that she has a gift from God of Paul , the man became the richest man in his town ,when this lady turn to sand ,
I put it there to remind me that i wasnt brought up for "Crowd mentality sh1ts"

SAY NO TO LOOTING IN NIGERIA IN REGARDS TO XENO,OUR LEADERS ARE TO BE BLAMED

Cc iamplato
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Khia / khiaa pls wat says ur time overthere in California?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Khia / khiaa pls wat says ur time overthere in California?

If you are asking me what time it is in California at the time that you wrote this post which was 9:10 am, Tuesday morning, well it's 1:10 am Tuesday morning here.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
khia:

If you are asking me what time it is in California at the time that you wrote this post which was 9:10 am, Tuesday morning, well it's 1:10 am Tuesday morning here.
tanks i appreciate so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.