Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31610 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
tanks i appreciate so much

I can see a hand of friendship has just been extended toward Khia , it's a, welcome development grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

I can see a hand of friendship has just been extended toward Khia , it's a, welcome development grin
I was in need of a time favour so bad ! Anyway she hasnt done me wrong only calling me retard which she knows am not , If am a retard i wl get vexed ! Thats just it smiley
Quarrels here will count on the last day
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
I was in need of a time favour so bad ! Anyway she hasnt done me wrong only calling me retard which she knows am not , If am a retard i wl get vexed ! Thats just it smiley
Quarrels here will count on the last day
Lol, Khia is not that bad, she loves those who love her
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
khia:

If you are asking me what time it is in California at the time that you wrote this post which was 9:10 am, Tuesday morning, well it's 1:10 am Tuesday morning here.
I see ,
9:10 in nigerarea Wednesday
12noon here Wednesday
Now ,1:10am tuesday morning Whattttttt shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you guys living in bemunda triangle ? WTF shocked

Khia are you sure isnt thursday morning you mearnt initially?

I will never go back to my past deepfeel can you check it out? shocked smiley i've not been there ,but making a plan
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol, Khia is not that bad, she loves those who love her
I understand remember i told ada that she isnt her problem ,but d mods lurking around . Now mama is saying she is d female mod , i no isnt true grin
But mama has serious bitter issues wt that female mod here now She is banned till infinity grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
I see ,
12noon here Wednesday

I will never go back to my past deepfeel can you check it out? shocked smiley i've not been there ,but making a plan

lelee ya onwe gi na google

Nsogbu grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
I understand remember i told ada that she isnt her problem ,but d mods lurking around . Now mama is saying she is d female mod , i no isnt true grin
But mama has serious bitter issues wt that female mod here now She is banned till infinity grin grin grin
What? Husbandsnatcha is banned for life? cry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

lelee ya onwe gi na google

Nsogbu grin
Please i want to hear from d horses mouth harvey , google when khia stil breathes yeye boy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

What? snatcha is banned for life? cry
For doing absolutely nothing ,some infants told dem she visits people at nite ,i dont know whether dats d case ! But is funny , absolutely funny harvey, dnt let any1 know her new monikker ok
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
For doing absolutely nothing ,some infants told dem she visits people at nite ,i dont know whether dats d case ! But is funny , absolutely funny harvey, dnt let any1 know her new monikker ok
She visits people at night?
How?
She be winch?
shocked
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

How?
She be winch?
shocked
no harvey cheesy
They lied on her
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

What? Husbandsnatcha is banned for life? cry
Edit her name n call her mama or viviane

Dom.....e still lurks
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
no harvey cheesy
They lied on her
But who would believe such a tale?
Na wa ooo!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Deepfeel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Hmm ok I understand grin
But it's damn sad that hate on this forum is too much
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

But who would believe such a tale?
Na wa ooo!
U never can tell , she thats sings in catholic church choir in portharcourt,thats not fair at all sad
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
I see ,
12noon here Wednesday

lol I meant Weds. grin California is 8 hours behind Nigeria.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
khia:
lol I meant Weds. grin California is 8 hours behind Nigeria.
i thought as much how can some timezone be 24 hours late , usa is damn far
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kingsteve:

How?
She be winch?
shocked
...Na so

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
i thought as much how can some timezone be 24 hours late , usa is damn far

Starting in October California will be 9 hours behind Nigeria because of our time zone change.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Adaibeku(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsdarkside:

sayin something like that is rude....we practice democracy....

my sense tells me buhari is better in our situation....

i wouldnt accuse you if you supported atiku....

its your mind,i must respect your mind because i respect you.... smiley smiley

Dont be a hypocrite My love!

Demo gini ? cheesy shocked
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
khia:

Starting in October California will be 9 hours behind Nigeria because of our time zone change.
Nawa o , the world is large
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rekhina:
smiley boy jamb
Just call the number and you will suck juicy milk from my nectar wink
U will have ur ass to blame if the honeyed milk dry up!

I know you were obviously referring to someone else but can you do the above to me

Please
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by AnalQueenluci: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I know you were obviously referring to someone else but can you do the above to me

Please

cheesy
You want your dick to be sucked or better still you want to suck a soured pussy of rekhinat ?
Dont be deceived it dosent taste like honey wink

Call her line anyways with N15k: And get your sperm drained to the last liquid your sperm sac will now be called SAHARAN SAC smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who are these people?
So much vulgarity...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
Who are these people?
So much vulgarity...
Which people?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Which people?
The usual suspects na...
tongue
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rekhina:
if only u know her,
dat is d one with K,
She will bite you n claim u ar molesting her .i pity the person dat will stay wt her

You don't insult, well here you go.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Bigcowhorn: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2019
khia:

Shut up sweet heart
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Shut up sweet heart

Make me. tongue
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
khia:

not you ,Maybe koyye.s smiley u ar better dan her
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kingsteve:

The usual suspects na...
tongue
Ladies forever
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Ladies forever
Which one una be sef?
Ladies forever abi na white angels?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.