Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31623 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by DenreleDave(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....So u mean khia isnt good for u ,cos she is a lesbian after my ass ?
Thats 2 harsh on khia maybe denreledave or osuamaka will manage her grin cheesy

Ogini warn yasef oooo
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....So u mean khia isnt good for u ,cos she is a lesbian after my ass ?
Thats 2 harsh on khia maybe denreledave or osuamaka will manage her grin cheesy
Ina acho okwu ooo...
Let her be na!
Live and let live!
Ugo bere egbe bere!
Let peace reign supreme!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Ina acho okwu ooo...
Let her be na!
Live and let live!
Ugo bere egbe bere!
Let peace reign supreme!
...imara ihe this girl mere mu u go pity me ...i dont insult infact i dont know how to insult ,i only find trouble !
.....She castigated me so badly lastyr n send me on a ban in connivance with one stupid mod
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...imara ihe this girl mere mu u go pity me ...i dont insult infact i dont know how to insult ,i only find trouble !
.....She castigated me so badly lastyr n send me on a ban in connivance with one stupid mod
Just bury the hatchet and move on.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TANID(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Where are all this my sons sef deepfeel oo ,tanid and bigcowhorn mama bought bread and Akara ,
.as for u iamplato u have learnt Alphamale skills to use against ur sweetmum ... dia is god oo grin cheesy cheesy
oooooh!!! Were Have You Been You And Analqueenluci cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore the Dubai evening newspapers

Alfa how far?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

I don't roll with evening newspapers, biko

When yoruba man abandons his language to speak igbo.

K leg everywhere!!!

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Another sheboy has come. We will burst Una syndicate group

You and who? Amed Bola Tinubu?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
TANID:
oooooh!!! Were Have You Been You And Analqueenluci cheesy
...leave dat one
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:
We shall see ,

Remember to call me when he starts post pictures i will edit them with his name on all of them. As payment i would really appreciate it if you could fvck me.

Signed Bigcowhorn.

Lol
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...leave dat one

Mama V guess who be this?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
TigrisLegend:

When yoruba man abandons his language to speak igbo.

K leg everywhere!!!
...Afamed is viewing ur post but chose not to attack u out of cowardice , he is only strong where women are ....typical chatacter of a yorubafonja
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Mama V guess who be this?
.... Bigcowhorn thats you ! Where you banned , i heard helinues is mynd666 alternative that bans people without report !
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... Bigcowhorn thats you ! Where you banned , i heard helinues is mynd666 alternative that bans people without report !

Lol, them plenty for that politics section who can all pass for modes. Bigcow was banned this morning. 5 days
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Lol, one of these days i will take time to edit all his annoying photos. Him own don too much.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by helinues: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Lol, one of these days i will take time to edit all his annoying photos. Him own don too much.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TANID(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...leave dat one
Ok
Were Have You Been
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wailing unlimited
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:
Wailing unlimited

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TANID(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina You're Here
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by helinues: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=TigrisLegend post=81666080][/quote]

Buhari, Tinubu, Yoruba now helinues joined the leagues of nightmare of wailers.

Blushing....

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:

Blushing....

Keep deceiving yourself my son.

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:

Blushing....
Na so my comrade. Continue to dey torment these evening newspapers dem both on / off lines
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by helinues: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Na so my comrade. Continue to dey torment these evening newspapers dem both on / off lines

As in, real tormenting.. They can't do in a day without mentioning..

Jobless sets of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Afamed is viewing ur post but chose not to attack u out of cowardice , he is only strong where women are ....typical chatacter of a yorubafonja
Na so your own want take start ABI?

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:

As in, real tormenting.. They can't do in a day without mentioning..

Jobless sets of people

And you who's always answering present on their ass are you employed?

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

Na so your own want take start ABI?

Lack of beans dey worry your sense
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Lack of beans dey worry your sense
I thought you are grown and matured enough. Pls I don't trade banters with nonentity. swerve
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

I thought you are grown and matured enough. Pls I don't trade banters with nonentity. swerve

Stop thinking with that brain it is leading you astray. Think with your ass its a bit smarter.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Stop thinking with that brain it is leading you astray. Think with your ass its a bit smarter.
I have simply instructed you. I don't engage in this kind of elementary / kingdagarten petty write up
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by TigrisLegend: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afamed:

I have simply instructed you. I don't engage in this kind of elementary / kingdagarten petty write up

You talk too damn much hence you do not even know when you are contradicting your sorry ass.

Now shut up and sit down on the floor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.