Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (4969 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Jemma225(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen

[url=ladyme.club/2019/09/17/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking-for-a-husband-see-her-requirements/]THIS PRETTY NIGERIAN LADY IS LOOKING FOR HUSBAND,SEE HER REQUIREMENT[/url]

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by thisnaijaguy: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Hey ... I meet all the criteria but I am just 5.99ft tall. Can we proceed ?

5 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
and wat will she bring to the table? puna!
#local man is disappointed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Mouthpis(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Don't worry, even if the year ends, other years are coming.

"God fearing" man.
Salary of 300k and above.
Dual citizenship.

Just be patient, in the next 5 to 6 years time, you should be able to get him.

15 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by mamajj17(f): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Not the First Son of the Family got me laughing grin grin grin , Bitter True though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Adeoludt(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
I meet her requirement but am short.... embarassed embarassed embarassed what do I do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by mamajj17(f): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Not the First Son of the Family got me laughing grin grin grin , Bitter Truth though grin grin grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by aprilwise(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2019
It anything wrong marring a first son? My veto power as first son is wonderful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by WildChild00(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Hey ... I meet all the criteria but I am just 5.99ft tall. Can we proceed ?

No!

Eat more beans and grow tall grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by yourdj2(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
love for money kenan
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Korllami007: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2019
aprilwise:

Guy, you don't get it. First born sons are mostly the bread winner of their families. She doesn't want his family to chop their son's money.

3 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by aprilwise(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Korllami007:

Guy, you don't get it. First born sons are mostly the bread winner of their families. She doesn't want his family to chop their son's money.
I got it now . She is not serious who will marry their first son in her family when she have this kinda mentality.

7 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by nlPoster: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
The power of sunshades, so wonderful.

And, again with the pretty.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Offpoint: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
Future Shiloh Candidate.

7 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by potbelly(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Good cook... Meaning he's most likely going to be doing the cooking cos she's not confident in her cooking skills...

Salary of 300k above... So he foots majority of not all her bills...

Dual citizen... So she can move with him if he decides to relocate...

This of course will be nothing but a parasitic relationship...

16 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Another worthless, unproductive, braindead entity. How many more are out there.

6 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by UbanmeUdie: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

Shameless ashawo kobo kobo!

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Where is the local man?

Local man cannot can!

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2019
undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Kingkun69(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2019
potbelly:
Good cook... Meaning he's most likely going to be doing the cooking cos she's not confident in her cooking skills...

Salary of 300k above... So he foots majority of not all her bills...

Dual citizen... So she can move with him if he decides to relocate...

This of course will be nothing but a parasitic relationship...
shes clearly doing it as jokes for retweets why yall taking her seriously
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by potbelly(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Bros so you think when it comes to husband matter women dey joke?
Kingkun69:

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by cooooooks(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2019
We have a responsibility to be involved in family matters quite a bit.

We are like the second father. And if the father dies, we automatically become the head of the family (joint with mum)

aprilwise:
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by gift2xl: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Waite there u will grow white hair for ur nose. Na them full church disturbing us with 1 prayer point. "OH LORD ANY HAND HOLDING MY FUTURE HUSBAND NOT TO LACATE ME HOLY GHOST FIRE" U GO OLD
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by seunmohmoh(f): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Ase
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by spencekat(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Korllami007:

It depends on the financial ability of the rest.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by luvyaself95(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2019
ladies will never stop to surprise us in Nigeria with their Highest disorder Requirement.
God Know i can't be friend a lady that require let alone relationship stupid mofo set of confused beings.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by nlPoster: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Is she advertising for husband or someone to stalk?

All these spiritual husband stuff, they've moved themselves online now.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by TheWordist(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2019
I guess the dual citizenship part means he has to be igbo and yoruba mixed? angry grin cheesy[center][/center]

3 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by goodnewscliff(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
If was this,,, then u re not my type naaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by BlueAir: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingkun69:
well some of her sisters practise it as religion for achievement
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2019
She’s still in her peak to demand such. Let me give her four more years. That is, if I don’t marry before then.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by irukka: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Price of a digital mixer in Nigeria

A digital mixer is a better way to upgrade your sound, what many fear is the price, which is why I believe performance outweighs doubt and that is what digital mixer brings to the table. As technology continues to evolve top brands seek out ways to improve performance merging with simplicity.
Analog mixers are no longer the future as compared to digital mixers. When you buy a digital mixer, not only are you buying into the console, but you are also buying into an ecosystem of compatible consoles, digital snakes, and in-ear monitoring.

Cost of Digital Mixers

PreSonus 32 Channels 600,000
PreSonus 64 Channels 1,750,000
Wharfedale pro 16 Channels 450,000
Yamaha TF5 32 Channels 1,300,000

Get free delivery when you buy the PreSonus 32 channel digital mixer and the 64 channel digital mixer on irukka.com with a discount on all mixers ordered on the largest sound equipment retail platform in the country. Irukka sound equipment store is the biggest online sound equipment store in the country, with its retail outlets across the country for easy buy and delivery on any sound equipment and music instrument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Disvirgined By A Sex Worker / . / Me thinks Hotfunmi Needs A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.