Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace (7228 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
The worst part is that most of them have sworn an invisible oath that their own money or resources will never be at the disposal of or useful to a man. Imagine the millions of women out of the entire population with that mentality makes me wonder the essence of their education and employment - just to make hair, buy shoe cloths etc. Very selfishly irresponsible.
Yes o my brother.. Dressing, grooming and phone competition.
Social media full of fake lives is also not helping their lives at all

1 Like

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by princfred(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Logunyakata:

Aaah how did I forget to mention that one - phone competition!!! Phones they don't even know how to fully utilise.

1 Like

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
Aaah how did I forget to mention that one - phone competition!!! Phones they don't even know how to fully utilise.
cheesy
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bush2013:
if you wouldn't mind I can dm u

awwwww. wedding bells!!!! good luck you two.
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Logunyakata:

Yeah....Fake lives
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by emmaodet: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
The worst part is that most of them have sworn an invisible oath that their own money or resources will never be at the disposal of or useful to a man. Imagine the millions of women out of the entire population with that mentality makes me wonder the essence of their education and employment - just to make hair, buy shoe cloths etc. Very selfishly irresponsible.

I think it is better they abolish women empowerment because it's virtually of no use and contribution.
For every woman in the office working, there is equal amount of men displaced from the jobs that would have contributed better to the family and society at large.
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
emmaodet:

I think it is better they abolish women empowerment because it's virtually of know use and contribution.
For every woman in the office working, there is equal amount of men displaced from the jobs that would have contributed better to the family and society at large.
cheesy
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by castro316: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Blissbath:
Nooo...i dnt fancy dem

Babe hi. Call me soon
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Problemkid1: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Who get time to go on dates with Nigerian girls? I just meet you, set the mood, shift your pant, finger shii outta her Nd draw condom n fire. Ghost her afterwards.

90% of them are not worth it!
My brother you're sighted. Your head get confirm oil? Na the way be that that. Just fvck and go because that's what they want. Dating a Nigerian girl is like killing a Belgium rat grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by kense88: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2019
emmaodet:

I think it is better they abolish women empowerment because it's virtually of no use and contribution.
Fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by princfred(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2019
emmaodet:

or we show them how and get them to evolve to responsibility after empowerment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by emmaodet: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
princfred:

or we show them how and get them to evolve to responsibility after empowerment.

Well, this is a better idea also
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
kense88:
Fact.
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by SaucyBenks(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
My brother you're sighted. Your head get confirm oil? Na the way be that that. Just fvck and go because that's what they want. Dating a Nigerian girl is like killing a Belgium rat grin grin
touché bro!

1 Like

Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2019
SaucyBenks:
touché bro!
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by wealthtrak: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
healthserve:
Never be blackmailed into giving any lady anything until after trust is built and established. Even a month is too short a time to start opening your hands. Shows their parents are not fulfilling their obligations. Hungry things
Well said... Lol.
Re: But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace by wealthtrak: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
SaucyBenks:
Who get time to go on dates with Nigerian girls? I just meet you, set the mood, shift your pant, finger shii outta her Nd draw condom n fire. Ghost her afterwards.

90% of them are not worth it!
You have a sister I assume. Would you
like the same thing you suggested to be done to your sister?

Gosh!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again... / Busty Slay Queens Bath Man With Expensive Alcoholic Wines At His Birthday / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.