Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (38327 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
@blueAgent

Try to humble yourself and learn what you don't know!

LOVE according to definition from God's word and from Jesus has two facets;

(1) Love for God which connotes Keeping God's word! Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29-30, John 14:15, 1John 5:3
(2) Love for neighbors which means assisting them to have the best form of live ever as you make sacrifices to meet them one on one to discuss with them what they need to know about life. Well that's not going to make any sense if all you have to say is from human wisdom, and so before you can provide such helpful counsel, you must be fully competent and completely equipped with Godly wisdom! 2Timothy 3:15-17 Matthew 28:20 compared to Mark 12:31

As you can see from the two explanations, someone who have no time sitting down to reason one on one with his/her neighbors (just like Jehovah's Witnesses) can't possibly claim he/she have LOVE! Malachi 3:16

No wonder Malachi said it's the sign to IDENTIFY true worshippers during the end time! Malachi 3:18 wink

So how on earth do you think ATHEISTS who won't submit in anyway to anybody be it God or counsel of any kind could have what God's word defined as LOVE? undecided
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maximus69:
@blueAgent

Try to humble yourself and learn what you don't know!

LOVE according to definition from God's word and from Jesus has two facets;

(1) Love for God which connotes Keeping God's word! Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29-30, John 14:15, 1John 5:3
(2) Love for neighbors which means assisting them to have the best form of live ever as you make sacrifices to meet them one on one to discuss with them what they need to know about life. Well that's not going to make any sense if all you have to say is from human wisdom, and so before you can provide such helpful counsel, you must be fully competent and completely equipped with Godly wisdom! 2Timothy 3:15-17 Matthew 28:20 compared to Mark 12:31

As you can see from the two explanations, someone who have no time sitting down to reason one on one with his/her neighbors (just like Jehovah's Witnesses) can't possibly claim he/she have LOVE! Malachi 3:16

No wonder Malachi said it's the sign to IDENTIFY true worshippers during the end time! Malachi 3:18 wink

So how on earth do you think ATHEISTS who won't submit in anyway to anybody be it God or counsel of any kind could have what God's word defined as LOVE? undecided

.Hmmm

How can you claim to love God when you don't obey his commandments?

◄ John 14:15
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2019
blueAgent:

.Hmmm
“If you love Me, keep My commandments

That's a fine one at that! smiley

This is the question ypu supposed to provide an answer to, because you said there is LOVE everywhere even amongst ATHEISTS who do not believe in God talkless OBEYING any commandments!

But for the sake of honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread, i'll present to you how Jehovah's Witnesses are OBEYING God's commandments BY OUR WORKS! James 2:18

There was just one law in the garden of Eden; "do not tamper with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" {Genesis 2:17} What this simply means is that man has freewill but it's relative NOT ABSOLUTE! smiley

We can choose to do anything we like provided we're willing to accept discipline or correction from our Creator who understands everything he created better than we do (including our own bodies).

Adam and Even wanted ABSOLUTE FREEDOM anyway, so God made it clear to them that it will lead to a great disaster and eventually their death but since that's what they chose for themselves, he will not rescue them from the consequences of their own choice! Genesis 3:16-24

That's why God left them and their descendants for them to see the repercussion of their rebellious act. But before leaving them God made a statement to Satan (the initiator of the rebellion) that no matter how Satan try to initiate Adam's descendants to join him in his rebellion, some of them will seek God's face! Satan on the other hand boasted before God and all other heavenly host that NONE amongst Adam's descendants will seek God's face (LOVE God) unconditionally! READ Job 1:6-11

To be continued!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2019
blueAgent:

Hmmm

Ever since then there has been a division in heaven, some spirit sons of God joined Satan in rebellion against God. Their objective is to fight for ABSOLUTE FREEDOM by means of making a success in the mission to prove God a liar. If after a long period of time, no human seek God's face without conditions, they win.
But if there are humans (imperfect and infallible descendants of Adam) could seek God's face without conditions, that means these mighty spirit sons of God have failed in their mission. So the stage was set between the forces of light (all the remaining obedient spirit sons of God) and the forces of darkness (Satan with his crew)! smiley

Michael (Jesus) leads God's obedient angels so he began acting in place of JEHOVAH right after the incident that took place in the garden of Eden. Then what God said happened not even before long, Abel seek God's face (unconditionally) while Cain his elder brother gives God conditions before obeying God! {Genesis 4:1-8} Eventually he became so arrogant and rebellious to the point that Satan used him to exterminate the first human who seek God's face unconditionally after the event in Eden. That's why Jesus said "from the blood of Abel down to the blood of Zachariah, (he) will require from the hand of this crooked generation" Luke 11:51

Michael and his crew began searching throughout the earth to find those who are on God's side because 99.9% of Adam's descendants were on Satan's side! Genesis 6: 5-7

While searching they found Noah, so Michael instructed him what JEHOVAH decided to do because the time has not come yet for Michael to appear on earth to tell them all what has been happening in the spirit realms. All these while, Michael keep telling any of Adam's descendants that he is dealing with that the name of the Creator whom they should be calling upon is JEHOVAH! Deuteronomy 6:4-7

That's why Apostle John who later became a born again son of God amongst the first century Christians (after having a DIRECT DEALING with the Almighty God) could say "The mighty spirit being who have been dealing with all the descendants of Adam is NOT the Almighty God but the one who WAS with God during the time the rebellion BEGAN" John 1:1

To be continued!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2019
blueAgent:

Hmmm

After Noah, Michael and his crew continued their work until they discovered Abraham. Abraham proved to be an unconditional friend of God so he was made the best example of faithful servant of JEHOVAH! James 2:23

Michael traced this man's lineage until a nation was established and he gave them rules (commandments) that will continue to guide them until he returns to tell them sacred secrets regarding so many events that happened in heaven! Deuteronomy 18:15-18

That was why the scriptures says "be came to his own people (Israelites that he has been dealing with as a mighty spirit representing JEHOVAH)" but his own did not recognise him! John 1:11

So don't think God has anything to do with the laws Michael (his representative) gave the Israelites to guide them until he returns in person (as Christ) to teach them what will lead them to everlasting life! Galatians 3:23-25 compared to Romans 10:4

Our commandments now is NO MORE those rules Michael (while representing JEHOVAH) gave to the Israelites through Moses, it has served it's purpose.
Our laws (commandments) now is to concentrate on what Jesus taught through his thoughts, words and actions.
That's what can lead you to everlasting life NOT the commandments given to the Israelites in the wilderness! Jeremiah 31:31-34

Just keep meditating on Jesus' thoughts, words and actions, and nobody needs to teach you how to become God's friend anymore! Matthew 17:5

God bless you! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

After Noah, Michael and his crew continued their work until they discovered Abraham. Abraham proved to be an unconditional friend of God so he was made the best example of faithful servant of JEHOVAH! James 2:23

Michael traced this man's lineage until a nation was established and he gave them rules (commandments) that will continue to guide them until he returns to tell them sacred secrets regarding so many events that happened in heaven! Deuteronomy 18:15-18

That was why the scriptures says "be came to his own people (Israelites that he has been dealing with as a mighty spirit representing JEHOVAH)" but his own did not recognise him! John 1:11

So don't think God has anything to do with the laws Michael (his representative) gave the Israelites to guide them until he returns in person (as Christ) to teach them what will lead them to everlasting life! Galatians 3:23-25 compared to Romans 10:4

Our commandments now is NO MORE those rules Michael (while representing JEHOVAH) gave to the Israelites through Moses, it has served it's purpose.
Our laws (commandments) now is to concentrate on what Jesus taught through his thoughts, words and actions.
That's what can lead you to everlasting life NOT the commandments given to the Israelites in the wilderness! Jeremiah 31:31-34

Just keep meditating on Jesus' thoughts, words and actions, and nobody needs to teach you how to become God's friend anymore! Matthew 17:5

God bless you! smiley

It's obvious that you don't know what you are saying.

You claim that the commandments are no longer needed, but here is Jesus instructing a man to observe the ten commandments inorder to gain eternal life.

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Where is it written that Michael gave Moses the law?

Exodus 24:9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink. 24:12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

Ever since then there has been a division in heaven, some spirit sons of God joined Satan in rebellion against God. Their objective is to fight for ABSOLUTE FREEDOM by means of making a success in the mission to prove God a liar. If after a long period of time, no human seek God's face without conditions, they win.
But if there are humans (imperfect and infallible descendants of Adam) could seek God's face without conditions, that means these mighty spirit sons of God have failed in their mission. So the stage was set between the forces of light (all the remaining obedient spirit sons of God) and the forces of darkness (Satan with his crew)! smiley

Michael (Jesus) leads God's obedient angels so he began acting in place of JEHOVAH right after the incident that took place in the garden of Eden. Then what God said happened not even before long, Abel seek God's face (unconditionally) while Cain his elder brother gives God conditions before obeying God! {Genesis 4:1-8} Eventually he became so arrogant and rebellious to the point that Satan used him to exterminate the first human who seek God's face unconditionally after the event in Eden. That's why Jesus said "from the blood of Abel down to the blood of Zachariah, (he) will require from the hand of this crooked generation" Luke 11:51

Michael and his crew began searching throughout the earth to find those who are on God's side because 99.9% of Adam's descendants were on Satan's side! Genesis 6: 5-7

While searching they found Noah, so Michael instructed him what JEHOVAH decided to do because the time has not come yet for Michael to appear on earth to tell them all what has been happening in the spirit realms. All these while, Michael keep telling any of Adam's descendants that he is dealing with that the name of the Creator whom they should be calling upon is JEHOVAH! Deuteronomy 6:4-7

That's why Apostle John who later became a born again son of God amongst the first century Christians (after having a DIRECT DEALING with the Almighty God) could say "The mighty spirit being who have been dealing with all the descendants of Adam is NOT the Almighty God but the one who WAS with God during the time the rebellion BEGAN" John 1:1

To be continued!

Did you read and comprehend what you posted or this is another lie from JW?

You said Jesus is not God and yet you claim it was Jesus who was dealing with Israel and man since the rebellion,

This shows that you are confused and nothing getting your facts right.

Was it not God that swore to Abraham by himself, was it not God that appeared to Moses,was it not God that descended on mount Sinai and gave the Children of Israel and man the ten commandments?

Exodus 3:14

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent
me unto you.

It was God that even introduced Jesus into the scene which means it was God himself that was dealing with all the Patriarch.

Exodus 23:21
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he
will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

You claim Jesus is not the Literal Son of God, but the above Bible verse shows that he could punish or forgive sin, the question is which Angel has such capacity?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

That's a fine one at that! smiley

This is the question ypu supposed to provide an answer to, because you said there is LOVE everywhere even amongst ATHEISTS who do not believe in God talkless OBEYING any commandments!

But for the sake of honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread, i'll present to you how Jehovah's Witnesses are OBEYING God's commandments BY OUR WORKS! James 2:18

There was just one law in the garden of Eden; "do not tamper with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" {Genesis 2:17} What this simply means is that man has freewill but it's relative NOT ABSOLUTE! smiley

We can choose to do anything we like provided we're willing to accept discipline or correction from our Creator who understands everything he created better than we do (including our own bodies).

Adam and Even wanted ABSOLUTE FREEDOM anyway, so God made it clear to them that it will lead to a great disaster and eventually their death but since that's what they chose for themselves, he will not rescue them from the consequences of their own choice! Genesis 3:16-24

That's why God left them and their descendants for them to see the repercussion of their rebellious act. But before leaving them God made a statement to Satan (the initiator of the rebellion) that no matter how Satan try to initiate Adam's descendants to join him in his rebellion, some of them will seek God's face! Satan on the other hand boasted before God and all other heavenly host that NONE amongst Adam's descendants will seek God's face (LOVE God) unconditionally! READ Job 1:6-11

To be continued!

Like I said before there is love, happiness and unity even in the occult and witchcrafts so if you think a sign of God's favour on JW is the feel good family feeling you claim you are wrong.

A test to prove People's love for God is their willingness to obey God's commandments and law(his word).

How can you prove your love for God unconditionally without obeying God's commandments?

Job you mentioned loved God that is why he did not sin, becos sin is the breaking of the law or commandments of God.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father
who is in heaven.

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for
sin is the transgression of the law.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2019
All the sons of God are Gods, be it humans or spirit beings because they were all created in his image. Genesis 1:26 Psalms 82:1&6
The only difference between God's sons and God himself is that all his loyal sons directs all glory and honor to their own God and father {John 20:17 compared to Revelations 19:10} but his rebellious sons directs attention to themselves! Matthew 4:9

Perhaps where you're getting me wrong is the difference in definition of the title "God".

The title can be conferred on anyone who is able to bring out something active out of what is inactive, hence humans who are able to make all sort of electronic gadgets that could perform so many functions see themselves as Gods.

This are the four predominant attributes of God;
LOVE
WISDOM
JUSTICE and
POWER
Both angels and humans were created with these qualities. That's why the Bible calls both angles and humans sons of God! Genesis 6:2, Luke 3:38

Jesus is one of God's creation, he has all those qualities too but because he always focus on whatever his father is doing {John 5:19, 8:28} he was able to reflect all those qualities PERFECTLY, that's why honest hearted and sincere observers could say to him "you are the Christ, the son of God" Matthew 16:16

So don't complicate issues here Sir, Jesus is the son of God! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2019
blueAgent:

It's obvious that you don't know what you are saying.

You claim that the commandments are no longer needed, but here is Jesus instructing a man to observe the ten commandments inorder to gain eternal life.

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Where is it written that Michael gave Moses the law?

Exodus 24:9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink. 24:12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

That's why all other religious groups are complicating issues and they can't form one family!
All the laws Michael(Jesus) gave the Israelites was to prepare them for what is ahead which is faith {Galatians 3:10-11}

That's why Jesus later said regarding the man who have kept ALL those laws from his youth till the day he met Jesus "it is IMPOSSIBLE for persons like him to gain salvation"! Luke 18:24-25

So if keeping the laws is what every man need, why would Jesus say that?

Whereas his followers who were following him to have faith through his thoughts, words and actions, Jesus said "rejoice for your names have been WRITTEN IN HEAVEN"! Luke 10:20

Regarding Michael being the spirit representing JEHOVAH, it demands thorough meditation and prayer for understanding to see beyond what others are seeing. The Bible only said Michael is the PRINCE that's standing for God's people (obedient people) Daniel 12:1 and Isaiah said the root of Jesse is the one standing as a signal for God's people, well Jesus is the root of Jesse! {Isaiah 11:10}

So when Apostle John later wrote that " in the beginning WAS the word and the word WAS with God and the word WAS God" {John 1:1} you can do well to correlate all of these and teach your listeners! wink

Sorry Sir, you can continue teaching your listeners what you believe while i also teach my listeners what i believe! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Maximus69:

That's why all other religious groups are complicating issues and they can't form one family!
All the laws Michael(Jesus) gave the Israelites was to prepare them for what is ahead which is faith {Galatians 3:10-11}

That's why Jesus later said regarding the man who have kept ALL those laws from his youth till the day he met Jesus "it is IMPOSSIBLE for persons like him to gain salvation"! Luke 18:24-25

So if keeping the laws is what every man need, why would Jesus say that?

Whereas his followers who were following him to have faith through his thoughts, words and actions, Jesus said "rejoice for your names have been WRITTEN IN HEAVEN"! Luke 10:20

Regarding Michael being the spirit representing JEHOVAH, it demands thorough meditation and prayer for understanding to see beyond what others are seeing. The Bible only said Michael is the PRINCE that's standing for God's people (obedient people) Daniel 12:1 and Isaiah said the root of Jesse is the one standing as a signal for God's people, well Jesus is the root of Jesse! {Isaiah 11:10}

So when Apostle John later wrote that " in the beginning WAS the word and the word WAS with God and the word WAS God" {John 1:1} you can do well to correlate all of these and teach your listeners! wink

Sorry Sir, you can continue teaching your listeners what you believe while i also teach my listeners what i believe! smiley

I don't teacher what I believe but what is written and provable in the Bible.

The Bible says faith without work is dead, so if you think you can have just faith alone without works which is obedience to God's commandments than you have no faith or hope in Christ.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
blueAgent:

I don't teacher what I believe but what is written and provable in the Bible.

The Bible says faith without work is dead, so if you think you can have just faith alone without works which is obedience to God's commandments than you have no faith or hope in Christ.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you make me laugh sarcastically! grin

You can't separate ENERGY from WORKS, because energy means power and power is the ABILITY as in SUSTAINABILITY for WORK! wink

@bolded

Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth are vivid proof that my own Faith is WORKING Sir!

So it's you that's been ranting facelessly on social media, who needs to ;
point
present
show
name
tell
us how to SEE or EXAMINE your own faith Sir! James 2:18 grin
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you make me laugh sarcastically! grin

You can't separate ENERGY from WORKS, because energy means power and power is the ABILITY as in SUSTAINABILITY for WORK! wink

@bolded

Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth are vivid proof that my own Faith is WORKING Sir!

So it's you that's been ranting facelessly on social media, who needs to ;
point
present
show
name
tell
us how to SEE or EXAMINE your own faith Sir! James 2:18 grin

You only end up confusing yourself the more.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2019
blueAgent:

You only end up confusing yourself the more.
Everyone can SEE that Sir! cheesy

Since Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming that God's holy spirit is the ACTIVE FORCE of God and all others are saying it's another separate entity on it's own. Now you're claiming 'your faith is WORKING' when nobody can SEE the evidence anywhere. But Jehovah's Witnesses who are saying the holy spirit is God's active force are known globally for their preaching and teaching activities, both in developed, advanced countries and the underdeveloped remote areas of the earth, the same way with the same mindset and zealousness.
My friend, the point is clear Sir.
That's the one and only group having the ENERGY (God's holy spirit) WORKING in their midst. That's what's been sustaining that WORK Sir! wink
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Everyone can SEE that Sir! cheesy

Since Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming that God's holy spirit is the ACTIVE FORCE of God and all others are saying it's another separate entity on it's own. Now you're claiming 'your faith is WORKING' when nobody can SEE the evidence anywhere. But Jehovah's Witnesses who are saying the holy spirit is God's active force are known globally for their preaching and teaching activities, both in developed, advanced countries and the underdeveloped remote areas of the earth, the same way with the same mindset and zealousness.
My friend, the point is clear Sir.
That's the one and only group having the ENERGY (God's holy spirit) WORKING in their midst. That's what's been sustaining that WORK Sir! wink

You still don't get the point. of what use is your Zealousness if it goes contrary to God's word and desire, do you think God would reward you for disobeying him?

2 Timothy 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead
captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers
lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of
the truth.

When you are doing something aside God's design and plan it might look right to you but before God it is all vanity.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
blueAgent:

You still don't get the point. of what use is your Zealousness if it goes contrary to God's word and desire, do you think God would reward you for disobeying him?
2 Timothy 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead
captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers
lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of
the truth.
When you are doing something aside God's design and plan it might look right to you but before God it is all vanity.

You have NO POINT Sir!

It's from your own ERRONEOUS mindset that you're thinking "it goes contrary"! cheesy

From all indication a powerful FORCE actuated a mighty spiritual army, made up of people from all races under the heavens, conquering throughout the earth, gathering obedient humans under one umbrella, and teaching them to be ;
Exemplary and Obedient Youths!
Responsibly Married men!
Quanlitative wives at home!
Zealous preachers in their neighborhood!
Humble and Peace loving citizens!
etc
And all you have to say is "their doctrine is contrary to God's word"! cheesy
Hellooooooo Sir, what else will serve as evidence if it's in line with God's word? Galatians 5:22-23 compared to Matthew 7:16-17 cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

You have NO POINT Sir!

It's from your own ERRONEOUS mindset that you're thinking "it goes contrary"! cheesy

From all indication a powerful FORCE actuated a mighty spiritual army, made up of people from all races under the heavens, conquering throughout the earth, gathering obedient humans under one umbrella, and teaching them to be ;
Exemplary and Obedient Youths!
Responsibly Married men!
Quanlitative wives at home!
Zealous preachers in their neighborhood!
Humble and Peace loving citizens!
etc
And all you have to say is "their doctrine is contrary to God's word"! cheesy
Hellooooooo Sir, what else will serve as evidence if it's in line with God's word? Galatians 5:22-23 compared to Matthew 7:16-17 cheesy

You are really lost . the same way you feel and praise your Church, JW is the same way a Catholic , a Latter day saints, Protestants or even the Hindu will praise and adore their own teachings but that does not make them right or true.

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according
to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

◄ Proverbs 6:23
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and
reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Whatever the evidence is, if it is not backed by the word of God then it is not genuine no matter how serious or true the people might claim it to be.

All this evidence you claim are not percuilar to JW, infact some Churches have gone as far as opening free school, restaurants,free technical school, free commodation,and lots of charity work they are also involved in Evangelism and missionary work as well as many other evidence that exceed your Church own, yet they are not God's end time church because they lack the real truth about God's word.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
blueAgent:

You are really lost . the same way you feel and praise your Church, JW is the same way a Catholic , a Latter day saints, Protestants or even the Hindu will praise and adore their own teachings but that does not make them right or true.

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according
to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

◄ Proverbs 6:23
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and
reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Whatever the evidence is, if it is not backed by the word of God then it is not genuine no matter how serious or true the people might claim it to be.

All this evidence you claim are not percuilar to JW, infact some Churches have gone as far as opening free school, restaurants,free technical school, free commodation,and lots of charity work they are also involved in Evangelism and missionary work as well as many other evidence that exceed your Church own, yet they are not God's end time church because they lack the real truth about God's word.

Now it's clear you don't know a single thing about Christianity! smiley

The bolded you mentioned are just propaganda of politicians to steal people's hearts, while the ones i mentioned are to make individuals responsible adults in the society! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

No wonder you've been arguing blindly.
All what you mentioned could be staged by a politician seeking people's consent {2Samuel 16:1-6} whereas they don't have good intentions! cheesy

Neither Jesus nor his followers opened any charity organization. Their target is to prepare the minds of Christians for God's kingdom. They keep telling themselves that Satan is the ruler of this world so any charitable organization has what Satan plans to stage manage out of it.
For instance, the red cross is a charity organization by Catholic Church but instead of removing racial prejudice from the minds of their members, they pray for blessings on the weapons of WAR only for them to later start taking care of war casualties! cheesy

Sorry Sir you're still a kid when talking about divine wisdom! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Religious groups involving themselves in missionary works, but after all their mission adherents of their teachings are still fully involved in military services, killing adherents of the same religion in other lands due to Racism and Politics! cheesy

So can you envisage Jesus sitting on his throne watching those who read his orders at Matthew 26:52 fighting and killing one another claiming they're his followers and adding insult upon injury they're praying in Jesus name before killng their fellow believers

Abeg agent Blue, come and learn what evangelism really means and what should be the result if Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's witnesses) have touched the hearts of people in your neighborhood with the GOOD NEWS! wink
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Now it's clear you don't know a single thing about Christianity! smiley

The bolded you mentioned are just propaganda of politicians to steal people's hearts, while the ones i mentioned are to make individuals responsible adults in the society! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

No wonder you've been arguing blindly.
All what you mentioned could be staged by a politician seeking people's consent {2Samuel 16:1-6} whereas they don't have good intentions! cheesy

Neither Jesus nor his followers opened any charity organization. Their target is to prepare the minds of Christians for God's kingdom. They keep telling themselves that Satan is the ruler of this world so any charitable organization has what Satan plans to stage manage out of it.
For instance, the red cross is a charity organization by Catholic Church but instead of removing racial prejudice from the minds of their members, they pray for blessings on the weapons of WAR only for them to later start taking care of war casualties! cheesy

Sorry Sir you're still a kid when talking about divine wisdom! smiley

You think your Church is the only one preparing the minds of people?

How are you preparing the minds of people, is it with wrong teachings and false doctrine?

Proverbs 16:25
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end
thereof are the ways of death.

Any teaching or doctrine that contradicts God's word is not acceptable to God weather you believe it or not.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Religious groups involving themselves in missionary works, but after all their mission adherents of their teachings are still fully involved in military services, killing adherents of the same religion in other lands due to Racism and Politics! cheesy

So can you envisage Jesus sitting on his throne watching those who read his orders at Matthew 26:52 fighting and killing one another claiming they're his followers and adding insult upon injury they're praying in Jesus name before killng their fellow believers

Abeg agent Blue, come and learn what evangelism really means and what should be the result if Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's witnesses) have touched the hearts of people in your neighborhood with the GOOD NEWS! wink

Your gb said your jehovah said he will come slaughter/destroy/kill/murder billions because they refused to join watchtower organisation and obey the 8 old imperfect, uninspired and fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction.

Your gb that even said they will be beside their jesus slaughtering wicked/worldly/evil/unrighteous/pagans/non jws lol

Pot calling kettle black. According to your gb their jehovah is coming to commit the greatest genocide ever known because gb says the people did not accept gb bible interpretation. Lol

All these because jws think that they will live forever on earth. Lol
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2019
blueAgent:

Only the word of God matters, all this feel good and qualities you mentioned are not percuilar to JW, they are found in all denomination,and even among Christains like Atheists,new the movement e.t.c

I think the FEEL GOOD matters a lot.

Considering past events involving servants of God in Bible times, the feeling of JOY serves as a sign that someone's worship has divine approval while bitterness is peculiar to feelings of rejection.
If we read the account at Genesis chapter 4 from verse 3~9, there we see two brothers from the same parents, after one has discovered that God accepted his brother's worship but rejected his own he was bitter towards his brother until he got him killed!
In my own opinion i think if your worship has gained divine approval you need not feel BITTER towards anyone since you can't force them to join you but inwardly you'll FEEL the inner JOY and SATISFACTION, perhaps that's why JOY and PEACE were listed as part of the effects of God's holy spirit in pure worship! Galatians 5:22
A discussion that's based on transparency and sincerity between two persons having DIFFERENT opinions regarding worshiping the true God must surely lead to disagreement!
While the one on God's side will walk away with JOY and PEACE of mind, the one whose worship is not approved will become BITTER!
This is normal because everyone wants to feel happy with God on their side, in fact that's why Jesus sent his followers to speak with individuals one on one so that after you've noticed that the other person have what it takes to be happy you will like to join him!
Please let's not feel bitter towards anyone handling God's word, so far they're reading and meditating on what they're reading they'll FEEL the need to join those serving God with LOVE, JOY and PEACE of mind! smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

I think the FEEL GOOD matters a lot.

Considering past events involving servants of God in Bible times, the feeling of JOY serves as a sign that someone's worship has divine approval while bitterness is peculiar to feelings of rejection.
If we read the account at Genesis chapter 4 from verse 3~9, there we see two brothers from the same parents, after one has discovered that God accepted his brother's worship but rejected his own he was bitter towards his brother until he got him killed!
In my own opinion i think if your worship has gained divine approval you need not feel BITTER towards anyone since you can't force them to join you but inwardly you'll FEEL the inner JOY and SATISFACTION, perhaps that's why JOY and PEACE were listed as part of the effects of God's holy spirit in pure worship! Galatians 5:22
A discussion that's based on transparency and sincerity between two persons having DIFFERENT opinions regarding worshiping the true God must surely lead to disagreement!
While the one on God's side will walk away with JOY and PEACE of mind, the one whose worship is not approved will become BITTER!
This is normal because everyone wants to feel happy with God on their side, in fact that's why Jesus sent his followers to speak with individuals one on one so that after you've noticed that the other person have what it takes to be happy you will like to join him!
Please let's not feel bitter towards anyone handling God's word, so far they're reading and meditating on what they're reading they'll FEEL the need to join those serving God with LOVE, JOY and PEACE of mind! smiley smiley smiley

Am not disputing the fact that there will be love, and peace of mind among those that serve God.
What am emphasising is that nothing should be put above God's word not even our comfort.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Your gb said your jehovah said he will come slaughter/destroy/kill/murder billions because they refused to join watchtower organisation and obey the 8 old imperfect, uninspired and fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction.

Your gb that even said they will be beside their jesus slaughtering wicked/worldly/evil/unrighteous/pagans/non jws lol

Pot calling kettle black. According to your gb their jehovah is coming to commit the greatest genocide ever known because gb says the people did not accept gb bible interpretation. Lol

All these because jws think that they will live forever on earth. Lol
Hairyrapunzel!

Are you still having this BITTER feelings towards Jehovah's Witnesses?

Come on my friend, they are just mimicking what they read in God's word and claiming the Bible's author is on their side, that's all!

Anyone or any group of persons can equally do the same. So far they're not planning to attack others someday with destructive weapons, they are in their own Paradise inside their hearts as you often say 'inside their head'! undecided undecided undecided

Please there is no reason feeling BITTER towards them, if i were you i'll just consider them to be common psychopaths that we do see in the neighborhood. We all know that psychopaths always feel OK in their own world.

But if you're feeling this BITTER towards them, just because they insisted you must worship with them {Hebrew 10:24-25} to gain God's approval, i think something is wrong somewhere! Hebrew 10:27 smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2019
blueAgent:

Am not disputing the fact that there will be love, and peace of mind among those that serve God.
What am emphasising is that nothing should be put above God's word not even our comfort.
Well i saw a post where you quoted Proverbs 16:25 which reads 'there is a WAY that seems right to a MAN but the END are WAYS of DEATH'

You are just ONE man, Jehovah's Witnesses are in millions, you can't find any religion that's PERFECTLY following the WAY you feel is RIGHT, and all those giving you likes in your comments belongs to one religion or another (different WAYS).
Now this you own WAY of understanding of God's word is not found elsewhere, which means it's impossible for you to associate with fellow believers of your type! Hebrew 10:24-25

This was exactly what happened to Charles Taze Russell during the late twentieth and early twenty first century. He was trying to correct the existing Churches of his time in America but nobody agreed with him until the leaders of those Churches frankly told him 'Charles, this is our own understanding of God's word, if you're not OK with it go and find the one that's fitting to your own understanding or form your own Church'

That was how Charles Taze Russell began gathering those having the same mindset with him till what we have today known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
Charles never called the group by that name, he was known as Pastor Russell and he used to celebrated Christmas. But today, Jehovah's Witnesses are no more bearing titles neither celebrating Christmas. It is clear that the group is not stagnant.
They're ready for improvement anytime they deem it necessary, and all the members globally will quickly readjust their understanding to the current one.

So if you're not OK with the existing Churches around you and you can't find any religion that's PERFECTLY following the WAY as you feel, just start your own movement.
If it's from God, the movement will succeed and nobody will be able to stop it! Act 5:38-39

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Hairyrapunzel: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

Hairyrapunzel!

Are you still having this BITTER feelings towards Jehovah's Witnesses?

Come on my friend, they are just mimicking what they read in God's word and claiming the Bible's author is on their side, that's all!

Anyone or any group of persons can equally do the same. So far they're not planning to attack others someday with destructive weapons, they are in their own Paradise inside their hearts as you often say 'inside their head'! undecided undecided undecided

Please there is no reason feeling BITTER towards them, if i were you i'll just consider them to be common psychopaths that we do see in the neighborhood. We all know that psychopaths always feel OK in their own world.

But if you're feeling this BITTER towards them, just because they insisted you must worship with them {Hebrew 10:24-25} to gain God's approval, i think something is wrong somewhere! Hebrew 10:27 smiley smiley smiley

Last last no armageddon will come and you will never live forever on any paradise earth. It will always be inside your head/imagination and you will end up dying like your founding fathers. Na cycle.
Cycle of stupidity and being brainwashed
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Last last no armageddon will come and you will never live forever on any paradise earth. It will always be inside your head/imagination and you will end up dying like your founding fathers. Na cycle.
Cycle of stupidity and being brainwashed

Hmmmmmmmmm

Mr Hairyrapunzel!

I already said it before that you should view Jehovah's Witnesses as psychopaths carrying their thoughts about in their heads, so that you can free your mind from this BITTERNESS.

Or do you think what they're saying is true? undecided undecided undecided

Because honestly speaking, if you truthfully think what they're saying is not real you should have forgotten about them for long!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by ublight: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
the word trinity is not found in the bible...therefore it is controversial and misleading. There are no 3 persons in one God... Its just one God in who is occupying 3 offices.

Imagine president buhari decides to occupy the office of the sports minister and petroleum minister simply because no oda person is competent enough to occupy them.

The office of the president is higher than the office of the sports minister, so if he decides to function in a lesser office, it doesnt mean he decreased. It just means he entered a lesser office.

It is not wrong for him to make references to the office of the president when he is in the office of a minister.

Hope this blessed u
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
ublight:
the word trinity is not found in the bible...therefore it is controversial and misleading. There are no 3 persons in one God... Its just one God in who is occupying 3 offices.

Another version of the Trinity scam unloading.
Una confusion will never end.
God is a Spirit, NOT an office.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2019
TATIME:

Well i saw a post where you quoted Proverbs 16:25 which reads 'there is a WAY that seems right to a MAN but the END are WAYS of DEATH'

You are just ONE man, Jehovah's Witnesses are in millions, you can't find any religion that's PERFECTLY following the WAY you feel is RIGHT, and all those giving you likes in your comments belongs to one religion or another (different WAYS).
Now this you own WAY of understanding of God's word is not found elsewhere, which means it's impossible for you to associate with fellow believers of your type! Hebrew 10:24-25

This was exactly what happened to Charles Taze Russell during the late twentieth and early twenty first century. He was trying to correct the existing Churches of his time in America but nobody agreed with him until the leaders of those Churches frankly told him 'Charles, this is our own understanding of God's word, if you're not OK with it go and find the one that's fitting to your own understanding or form your own Church'

That was how Charles Taze Russell began gathering those having the same mindset with him till what we have today known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
Charles never called the group by that name, he was known as Pastor Russell and he used to celebrated Christmas. But today, Jehovah's Witnesses are no more bearing titles neither celebrating Christmas. It is clear that the group is not stagnant.
They're ready for improvement anytime they deem it necessary, and all the members globally will quickly readjust their understanding to the current one.

So if you're not OK with the existing Churches around you and you can't find any religion that's PERFECTLY following the WAY as you feel, just start your own movement.
If it's from God, the movement will succeed and nobody will be able to stop it! Act 5:38-39

T A T I M E!
T A T I M E!!
T A T I M E!!! smiley

Just imagine the simplicity and straightforwardness in that! undecided

Well Mr blueAgent, my brother have spoken it all! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Walahi Talahi Tatime will not kill person with amusement!
Hairyrapunzel keep saying the Paradise earth is inside our heads and he will not rest but keep worrying himself over those whose religious ideas MEANT NOTHING TO HIM.
Just imagine that! cheesy
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Mr Hairyrapunzel!

I already said it before that you should view Jehovah's Witnesses as psychopaths carrying their thoughts about in their heads, so that you can free your mind from this BITTERNESS.

Or do you think what they're saying is true? undecided undecided undecided

Because honestly speaking, if you truthfully think what they're saying is not real you should have forgotten about them for long!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.