Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (38546 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

1)
You keep contractdicting yourself, you are the one who is not allowing the Bible to explain itself.

**2)
The Bible is clear that Jesus is God by nature and that he is the express image of God , this facts and evidence are enough to prove what the Bible means by he was begotten or came forth from God.

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other false teachers told you.

You rather believe your founder(Man) than God. Shame

But you Jehovah witness would never accept it because it contradicts what you founder and other

false teachers told you.

You rather believe your founder(Man) than God. Shame
***4)
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

Hebrews 1:9
You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore
God, even your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness
above your fellows.

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not a thing to be
grasped to be equal with God:

BlueAgent LIED.
True.. John 10:34-36, Jesus Christ says he is a god. Therefore he is of divine nature.
His Father is the only true God. John 17:3.
3)
Another BlueAgent LIE....

**4.. LET'S SET The RECORD STRAIGHT.
John1:1Jesus is a God by nature NOT ho theos in person. John1:1 Greek NEVER said Jesus (the Word) is ho theos "the God Almighty.

*Hebrews 1:9. Even the God of Jesus anointed Jesus... God his Father is peerless.

Phil2:6 Jesus Christ is INFERIOR to his God, he NEVER grasped equality with his Father.
John 20:17 and 14:28 Jesus established his INFERIORITY to his God and Father.
Paul can NOT CONTRADICT John 20:17. Trinitarian Translators are responsible for the seemingly their confused rendition of Phil2:6.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
johnw47:

"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8
You have ZERO knowledge of "the conclusion of the system of things." in Matt 24:3, no wonder twisting it makes you feel good.
Your deluded Pharisees brain can NEVER comprehend that truth.
Your claims= POO.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

You are a joker.

Jehovah witness are not end time worshippers, God cannot use people who lie about his word and who give false prophecy as his agents
Jesus followers had wrong beliefs and prophecies, they made mistakes.
JWs publicly admitted we are infallible.
Keep grasping at straws.
You wey twist biblical concept of 'BORN' to suit your man made ideas, I can see you are very perfect.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

You are a joker.

Jehovah witness are not end time worshippers, God cannot use people who lie about his word and who give false prophecy as his agents

Hen nah! undecided

That's why you need to find those God is using in this end time the same way he used Noah! smiley

Remember that Noah and his crew were ORGANIZED, so the end time worshippers of the true God must also be ORGANIZED as one family SPIRITUALLY! Luke 17:26

Or do you think that God can't use his holy spirit to ORGANIZE his end time worshippers the same way he did back then? cheesy

I'm not pestering you to accept the JWs as the one and only group God is using now, i'm only telling you "that's the only group i can vouch for as per my own PERSONAL research".

So if you've gotten a better one just present it to me and if you'll like to keep it a secret to yourself fine. But there's no way you can convince me that the God who has always been ORGANIZING his worshippers as one right from the beginning has failed to do so most especially in this end time when his son said to his followers " LOOK I'M WITH YOU UNTIL THE END TIME " Matthew 28:20

God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

Keep grasping at straws.
You wey twist biblical concept of 'BORN' to suit your man made ideas, I can see you are very perfect.

He is just deceiving himself! cheesy

Let him point to one single time that God used any person or group of persons in ancient time where such a person or group of persons were PERFECT! wink

Jesus said "just as it happened in the days of Noah" Matthew 24:37-39

If someone is not stupid, how do you expect/think normal humans like you could fail to enter Noah's ark if Noah's family and all their activities were PERFECT without a single mistake?

Of course there will be seemingly nice people around who didn't enter the Ark back then, and many would have concluded that God can't destroy everyone (including those they considered as good/nice ones) just to spare ONLY Noah and his family simply because such nice persons weren't inside Noah's ark! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

Keep grasping at straws.

I just exposed your Church fraud, deal with that.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

BlueAgent LIED.
True.. John 10:34-36, Jesus Christ says he is a god. Therefore he is of divine nature.
3)

John1:1Jesus is a God by nature NOT ho theos in person. John1:1 Greek NEVER said Jesus (the Word) is ho theos "the God Almighty.

*Hebrews 1:9. Even the God of Jesus anointed Jesus... God his Father is peerless.

Phil2:6 Jesus Christ is INFERIOR to his God, he NEVER grasped equality with his Father.
Paul can NOT CONTRADICT John 20:17. Trinitarian Translators are responsible for the seemingly their confused rendition of Phil2:6.

Are you confused , where did I say Jesus is equal to God?

Jesus is the literal son of God hence he is God by nature and not an Angel as claimed by the false teachers like Jehovah witnessess.

Those verses were written by men who were inspired by God to write that Jesus is God by nature.

If I were you I would have tried to disprove or fault those verse if possible, rather than claim that I lied.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

BlueAgent LIED.
3)

This joker think that i support the trinity doctrine, I guess you did not read the thread and the name of the OP.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

A1)
**Psalms 45:2 " therefore God hath blessed thee for ever (vs 6) O God". God dey bless God nau...
Psalms 45:7 God dey anoint God above his fellows"
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

*A2)
According to Bible scholar B. F. Westcott, this is likely a Greek to English mistranslation, not a Hebrew to Greek mistranslation. Based on the context of the verse, he believes a better rendering would be: "God is Thy throne" or "Thy throne is God".

He says (bold mine, italics original):

"The LXX. admits of two renderings: [ho the·osʹ] can be taken as a vocative in both cases (Thy throne, O God, . . . therefore, O God, Thy God . . . ) or it can be taken as the subject (or the predicate) in the first case (God is Thy throne, or Thy throne is God . . . ), and in apposition to [ho the·osʹ sou] in the second case (Therefore God, even Thy God . . . ). . . . It is scarcely possible that [’Elo·himʹ] in the original can be addressed to the king. The presumption therefore is against the belief that [ho the·osʹ] is a vocative in the LXX. Thus on the whole it seems best to adopt in the first clause the rendering: God is Thy throne (or, Thy throne is God), that is ‘Thy kingdom is founded upon God, the immovable Rock.’"

—The Epistle to the Hebrews (London, 1889), pp. 25, 26.

*My Questions**
@1)
Do you, BlueAgent understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars who rejected your claim of Psalms 45:6?
These Trinity believers they proved that linguistically and with strong biblical Evidences (1 Chro29:23. 28:5. Luke 1:31-33. Rev3:21. Psalms 93:2) "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " is the AUTHENTIC rendition.

@2)
BlueAgent,what do Trinitarian Bible scholars stand to gain by their rejection of "Thy throne O God" & ACCEPTANCE of "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " ?

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.

You are depending on Bible scholars to help you convince yourself of your doubts, it shows that you are confused and not confident of your argument.

You just proved nothing.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Hen nah! undecided

That's why you need to find those God is using in this end time the same way he used Noah! smiley

Remember that Noah and his crew were ORGANIZED, so the end time worshippers of the true God must also be ORGANIZED as one family SPIRITUALLY! Luke 17:26

Or do you think that God can't use his holy spirit to ORGANIZE his end time worshippers the same way he did back then? cheesy

I'm not pestering you to accept the JWs as the one and only group God is using now, i'm only telling you "that's the only group i can vouch for as per my own PERSONAL research".

So if you've gotten a better one just present it to me and if you'll like to keep it a secret to yourself fine. But there's no way you can convince me that the God who has always been ORGANIZING his worshippers as one right from the beginning has failed to do so most especially in this end time when his son said to his followers " LOOK I'M WITH YOU UNTIL THE END TIME " Matthew 28:20

God bless you Sir!

I can stop laughing at you. This is just wishful thinking.

Wannabe end time worshippers. your church has along way to go.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

A1)
**Psalms 45:2 " therefore God hath blessed thee for ever (vs 6) O God". God dey bless God nau...
Psalms 45:7 God dey anoint God above his fellows"
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

*A2)
According to Bible scholar B. F. Westcott, this is likely a Greek to English mistranslation, not a Hebrew to Greek mistranslation. Based on the context of the verse, he believes a better rendering would be: "God is Thy throne" or "Thy throne is God".

He says (bold mine, italics original):

"The LXX. admits of two renderings: [ho the·osʹ] can be taken as a vocative in both cases (Thy throne, O God, . . . therefore, O God, Thy God . . . ) or it can be taken as the subject (or the predicate) in the first case (God is Thy throne, or Thy throne is God . . . ), and in apposition to [ho the·osʹ sou] in the second case (Therefore God, even Thy God . . . ). . . . It is scarcely possible that [’Elo·himʹ] in the original can be addressed to the king. The presumption therefore is against the belief that [ho the·osʹ] is a vocative in the LXX. Thus on the whole it seems best to adopt in the first clause the rendering: God is Thy throne (or, Thy throne is God), that is ‘Thy kingdom is founded upon God, the immovable Rock.’"

—The Epistle to the Hebrews (London, 1889), pp. 25, 26.

*My Questions**
@1)
Do you, BlueAgent understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars who rejected your claim of Psalms 45:6?
These Trinity believers they proved that linguistically and with strong biblical Evidences (1 Chro29:23. 28:5. Luke 1:31-33. Rev3:21. Psalms 93:2) "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " is the AUTHENTIC rendition.

@2)
BlueAgent,what do Trinitarian Bible scholars stand to gain by their rejection of "Thy throne O God" & ACCEPTANCE of "Thy throne is God's throne" or "God is your throne " ?

Instead of writting this long wasteful crap why not explain to us John 1:1, and other verses like Hebrew that calls Jesus God( by nature).
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
See the way you're talking about these scholars as if you regard them or their work when you're only using them as bare face to defend your lies.

Janosky:

Hypocrite JWs!
So you belief there are actually RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS...

1. So why did you take the unscholarlly NWT over the RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS?

2. Who among the translator of NWT is more understanding in Greek or Hebrew more than these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS?

3. What is the position of these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS on verse like John 1:1, Colossians 1:15-18, Colossians 2:9 Rev 3:14 e.t.c

If you take them to be right here, why did you reject their other works of the scriptureHypocrite...

That's why I do say JWs are very hypocritical in nature...

@2)

What do you Janosky stand to gain by accepting only this from these Trinitarians yet rejected other numerous works of the scripture from these same RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS

if not because you choose to accept whatever favour you from them and discard what doesn't favour just as you and your evil organisation do to the scripture.

Hypocrite JWs

That's how your evil organisation was busy using Scholar Metzger as a cover up not until he came out to shut them down and even have to write about errors in your demonic NWT.

Only a demonic person will ask this "Do you, BlueAgent understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars"

When he himself follows and put his entire salvation in the hands of men (GB) who couldn't match these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS in Greek or Hebrew....

Let's turn the question around:
Do you, Janosky or anyone among the GB understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

Instead of writting this long wasteful crap why not explain to us John 1:1, and other verses like Hebrew that calls Jesus God( by nature).
**4.. LET'S SET The RECORD
STRAIGHT.
John1:1Jesus is a God by nature NOT
ho theon in person. John1:1 Greek
NEVER said Jesus (the Word) is ho theon "the God Almighty.

Greek John1:1
"In beginning was the word, and the word was with (facing towards) the God (ho theon), and the word was theos.
Hebrew 1:8 is a copy of Psalms 45:6, "thy throne is the throne of God" is scripturally correct in both OT and NT.

**"Psalms 45:6,7.(NJB).
6 .
Your throne is from God, for ever and ever,
the sceptre of your kingship a sceptre of
justice,
7 .
you love uprightness and detest evil. This is
why God, your God, has anointed you with
oil of gladness, as none of your rivals"

Catholic Church spearheaded the Trinity, why did their translation disagree with blueAgent's "Your throne O God" claim?
If your Bible version of Hebrew 1:8 deviates totally from from this NJB rendition of Psalm 45:6, you are reading a FRAUD !!
Make you VEX, I DON'T CARE !!!

At no time did Yahweh call any Israelite king "God on the throne". No Jew believed their human king is God on his throne.
But they believed their human king sits on the throne of David,which is God's throne.
1 Chron29:23. 28:5. Luke 1:31-33. Rev 3:21.
Psalms 93:2.
Believe what you wish, your life your choice!
** blueAgent , why would you come here with insults and invectives ?
You really did not read my previous post where I addressed John 1:1.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Emusan:

See the way you're talking about these scholars as if you regard them or their work when you're only using them as bare face to defend your lies.

1. So why did you take the unscholarlly NWT over the RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS?

2. Who among the translator of NWT is more understanding in Greek or Hebrew more than these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS?

3. What is the position of these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS on verse like John 1:1, Colossians 1:15-18, Colossians 2:9 Rev 3:14 e.t.c

What do you Janosky stand to gain by accepting only this from these Trinitarians yet rejected other numerous works of the scripture from these same RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS

Let's turn the question around:
Do you, Janosky or anyone among the GB understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Bible scholars?
Come see Painment !
Emusan LIAR, cry me a river.
NWT dwarfs any bible you bring to the table, word for word. Yes !!!!

Psalms 45:6,NJB, (Catholic Church bible ), your fellow Trinitarians PROVED your Hebrew1:8 is a FRAUD. Go & fight them.
Truth dey pain Emusan brain.

* Colossians 1:15 (KJV) Jesus " is the firstborn of every creature".
Go ahead and fight your fellow Trinitarians.

* * Colossians 2:9 (NIV) Greek theotes= divinity ,deity. NOT godhead.

Emusan Hypocrite,Let's turn the question around:
Do you, understand Greek or Hebrew language more than renowned Bible Scholars Westcott and Hort and numerous Trinitarian Catholic Bible scholars of Psalms 45:6,NJB ?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by achorladey: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
From a JW
"guess that's why the religious leaders of Christendom(Catholics, and other religious denominations apart from the JWS included) always warn their members not to allow Jehovah's Witnesses to say a word whenever they come preaching at their doors!"

MY response to the above......

"Guess that's why the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses always warn their members not to allow or collect leaflets or fliers or other materials (including website and internet pages by EX members of JW) from "CHRISTENDOM" members and its leaders whenever they COME PREACHING."

Hypocrisy saga all over.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by achorladey: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

You are a joker.

You mean something like the below?

However, when the FULFILLMENT of our EXPECTATIONS appears to be DELAYED, it may dampen our enthusiasm. We could even lose heart. (Prov. 13:12) This HAPPENED at the beginning of the 20th CENTURY. At that time, many ANOINTED CHRISTIANS expected to receive their HEAVENLY REWARD in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their DELAYED EXPECTATIONS?

to help you a bit........Watchtower study article August 2019 Study article 1 titled "WE DO NOT GIVE UP "Paragraph 9.

Now this.............

WHO told the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS that their EXPECTED HEAVENLY REWARD will be OBTAINED in 1914?

WHO DELAYED the HEAVENLY REWARD of the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS?

Whether those USED by Jehovah are INFALLIBLE or NOT the above still shows an INDIVIDUAL is still being made a LIAR whatever way you look at the message above.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Emusan:

3. What is the position of these RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLARS on verse like John 1:1,

Other variations of rendering, both
in Translation or paraphrase, John 1:1c
also exist:
(1)
1808: "and the Word was a god" –
Thomas Belsham The New Testament,
in an Improved Version, Upon the Basis
of Archbishop Newcome ’s New
Translation:With a Corrected Text, London.

(*2)
1822: "and the Word was a god" – The
New Testament in Greek and English
(A.Kneeland, 1822.)
(*3)
1829: "and the Word was a god" – The
Monotessaron; or, The Gospel History
According to the Four Evangelists (J.
S.Thompson, 1829).

(*4)
1863: "and the Word was a god" – A
Literal Translation of the New
Testament (Herman Heinfetter [Pseudonym of
Frederick Parker], 1863).
( **5)
1864: "and a god was the Word" – The
Emphatic Diaglott by Benjamin Wilson ,
New York and London (left hand
column interlinear reading).
(6"**)
1867: "and the Son was of God" – The
Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible.
(**7)
1879: "and the Word was a god" – Das
Evangelium nach Johannes (J. Becker,
1979).

(***cool
1885: "and the Word was a god" –
Concise Commentary on The HolyBible
( R. Young , 1885).

(***9)
1911: "and [a] God was the word" –
The Coptic Version of the New Testament
in the Southern Dialect, by George
William Horner.
[10]
1924: "the Logos was divine" – The
Bible: James Moffatt Translation , by James
Moffatt.

[**11]
1935: "and the Word was divine" – The
Bible: An American Translation , by
John M. P. Smith and Edgar J. Goodspeed ,
Chicago.

[****12]
1955: "so the Word was divine" – The
Authentic New Testament , by Hugh J.
Schonfield , Aberdeen.

[***13]
1956: "And the Word was as to His
essence absolute deity" – The Wuest
Expanded Translation.

[***14]
1958: "and the Word was a god" – The
New Testament of Our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Anointed (J. L. Tomanec, 1958);

(***15)
1975 "and a god (or, of a divine kind)
was the Word" – Das Evangelium nach
Johnnes , by Siegfried Schulz,
Göttingen, Germany
1975: "and the Word was a god" – Das
Evangelium nach Johannes (S. Schulz,
1975);

(***16)
1978: "and godlike sort was the Logos"

Das Evangelium nach Johannes , by
Johannes Schneider, Berlin.

(***17)
1985: “So the Word was divine” - The
Original New Testament , by Hugh J.
Schonfield .

**** Emusan hypocrite, shame on you..
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

I can stop laughing at you. This is just wishful thinking.

Wannabe end time worshippers. your church has along way to go.

Hmmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well what brought all those 8,500,000 people from different nations under the heavens together as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers is the CONVICTION that WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the one and only group meeting up with all that is required to serve as God's organization in this end time!

So the only thing critics like you can do to change the mind of honest hearted observers is just to PRESENT a better performing group that's meeting up with the expectations of God's modern day worshippers!

Apart from that, you will continue to argue amongst yourselves and none of all these religious groups of yours will stand as a BODY to figure out how to work for Jesus as an organized group just as the first century Christians UNITEDLY did back then under the supervision and direction of the Apostles who were serving as the GOVERNING BODY back then! wink
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
blueAgent:

I just exposed your Church fraud, deal with that.
The scriptures said:
** Yahweh born the mountains.
JWs agree.
But, you go form your own interpretation.

***The scriptures said Yahweh born Israel. JWs agree.
But, you go form your own interpretation.

*** The scriptures say God born Jesus.
JWs agree.
But you go form your own interpretation.

Yahweh "BORN" means Yahweh CREATE.

Receive sense .
Omo, you go even form your own definition of fraud..... Lol.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Janosky:

You have ZERO knowledge of "the conclusion of the system of things." in Matt 24:3, no wonder twisting it makes you feel good.
Your deluded Pharisees brain can NEVER comprehend that truth.
Your claims= POO.

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

oh one of no understanding, no do your twist there, it's your: Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226
and your: Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8, that made those false prophecy contradictions, not me, laughing cheesy
you are such a confused and deluded know nothing false jw

that's what comes from having satans non power in you
instead of God the Holy Spirit

johnw47:

a couple of false jw's false prophecies and contradictions

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8

poo face fraud, here is a bit more to help you understand false jw's false prophecy and contradiction there: .... to help you understand! laughing

"The beginning of the earthly phase of the Kingdom in the end of A.D. 1914 will, we understand, consist wholly of the resurrected holy ones of olden time-from John the Baptizer back to Abel;-"Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and all the holy prophets."" Studies In the Scriptures - The Day of Vengeance (1897) p.625
cheesy

and russell prophesied the second coming to happen in 1914
when Jesus didn't appear, your watchtower society told gullible false jw's
that His coming was invisible, and false jw's believed it, ha ha ha

Rev_1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

you mumu brain false jw's believe everything that your know nothing false prophet church tells you
except for all the times they are wrong, you deny that saying it has been twisted
just as you often don't believe God, saying it has been twisted and making God a liar, oh very evil ones that you are:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

it's one thing to be a false prophet, but to be a false prophet and to contradicting your own false prophecies, laugh
there are no people more duh than you false jw's
smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2019
stick around jano, don't hit and run again smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2019
johnw47:

Rev_1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Keep posting copy and paste POO mixing up your FRAUD & passing it off as JW....

" they which pierced him " over 2000 years ago, shey you go give them flight tickets to go fulfill your delusion.

Don't worry Johnw FRAUD, God commands your "God" : Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies as stool for your feet"
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Janosky:

Keep posting copy and paste POO mixing up your FRAUD & passing it off as JW....

" they which pierced him " over 2000 years ago, shey you go give them flight tickets to go fulfill your delusion.

oh duh, of course you don't believe the verse, yet once again making God a liar

all who haven't believed in Christ have pierced him
the verse is not talking off those few roman soldiers who thrust a spear into His side
and nails into His feet and hands
but is talking of the jewish and roman nations which pierced Him, they will see Him as will all other eyes

how evil can one be, making God a liar to try and squirm out of your false prophecies

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2019
i knew you paranoid scardy cat false jw jano would run away again smiley

how blind can one be, you are shown wrong in most every post you write:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2019
johnw47:

Rev_1:7

the verse is not talking off those few roman soldiers who thrust a spear into His side
and nails into His feet and hands
but is talking of the jewish and roman nations which pierced Him, they will see Him as will all other eyes

Johnw FRAUD theorist ..... your Half baked knowledge is far worse than ignorance.
Lol..
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw FRAUD theorist ..... your Half baked knowledge is far worse than ignorance.
Lol..

then stop running away and show how i am wrong
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2019
johnw47:
i knew you paranoid would run away again smiley

Shebi JW responses makes you feel like a teenager having wet dreams..... ? Talk true ..
You are indeed paranoid because of falsehood.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Janosky:

Shebi JW responses makes you feel like a teenager having wet dreams..... ? Talk true ..
You are indeed paranoid because of falsehood.

yet i have shown you to be wrong in every post

and now you have been reduced to your garbage above
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2019
johnw47:

then stop running away and show how i am wrong

Shebi you want someone to give you sermon wey go use for your Sunday service....
I jump & pass... JWs no dey give freebies to lying Pharisees like you. You go twist am dey deceive sheeples wey no gree know their left from their right.
Lol
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2019
Janosky:

Shebi you want someone to give you sermon wey go use for your Sunday service....
I jump & pass... JWs no dey give freebies to lying Pharisees like you.
Lol

you are not able to refute the truths in my posts above
and so now all you have is your continued garbage
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2019
johnw47:
johnw47 : Rev_1:7 the verse is not talking off those few roman soldiers who thrust a spear into His side and nails into His feet and hands but is talking of the jewish and roman nations which pierced Him, they will see Him as will all other eyes"
you are not able to refute the truths in my posts above and so now all you have is your continued garbage
Johnw FRAUD, Shebi, your " Those few Roman soldiers" you are from your village? Which kain "truth" you think say you know wey you dey post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.