Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls (42619 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by eben2marketer: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Seahawk: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is this how young and strong look like?
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by lenghtinny(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
So young girls na this one blood tonic shocked

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by OttHin: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
careytommy37:
Some girls are...
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by wakes: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ungwa ase
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Criticaltemp: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
H
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by obentenyson(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
if him dey sleep with young girls n he's looking like shit wey squeeze face, how him go come be if him no sleep with the so called young girls?
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by bizhop01: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is a big blow to Ghana black pussy girls,
Imagine how many demons he pass to this young girls.
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Martinez39(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
ABCthings:
you soul is also nonexistent. Prove me wong
Man has no soul. He has consciousness which is a function of his brain.

1 Like

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by blacktolu: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
the wrath of God awaits you
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Jidibia(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zeus34787xx:
Scammer. They will ban you and you will still open a new account.
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Okoroawusa: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Hahahahahaha Some girls would not mind sleeping with deities, eboras, orisas, spirits as long as money is involved. Read my signature

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow u on Twitter?

For what?
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Omoslim26: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
That is to say he has been spiritually using young gals to keep himself young
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Martinez39:
God is nonexistent. Prove me wrong. grin
God exist bro!
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Tinalex(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Well he didn't lie now; he said HE LOOKS .....not that he is young and strong cos he sleeps....Mumu native doctor!!!
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by EkunKekere: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
OtemSapien do you see what your people are doing grin?
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by reubenobi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Prettyvita:
Hmmn issoryt.
Na d girls I blame, nor be u.
Lol.. Una no dey try at all.

1 Like

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by hysteriabox(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dunno boutchu... I still see old and ugly

1 Like

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please sir, I have over 10 girls on my street here that are making my life unlivable and suicidal, please come and marry them away for me. Please

https://www.nairaland.com/5385546/all-neighbours-children-hot/4#81721971
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by iamclime(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dude got a little resemblance to Wyclef John.
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
GistMore12:
Lalasticlala
is he the man's younger brother?
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Rotimi47: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wtf shocked
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by VisioDirect: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Originakalokalo:

It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.

May you remain blessed.
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by francisduru: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
At your age
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Nekkybrown(f): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
A serious issue���
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Upon all the sexual huzzle, he still looks like an animal.
Mumu.
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Redstorm(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Davash222:
Girls can sleep with anything as long as money is in involved.

That's what your mum did when she was a girl, right?
Just open your mouth and be talking anyhow
Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by Awe4luv(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Prettyvita:
Hmmn issoryt. Na d girls I blame, nor be u.
the way u take fine ehn?
chai!

1 Like

Re: Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls by don4real18(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
I pity some girls sha

Some no dey even Look face and what yOu gat to offer them positively na just mOney wey dem want... Dem go rush say yes

But what exactly is this man portraying?

He is married (if am not mistaken) and if her wife sleeps around with Young boys... That's cool by him shey?
Don't you know that when you offer some girls money, you automatically like Brad Pitt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.