Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It (34142 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by augustab(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
oladipojesse:

Where did the Bible advocate for slavery? You want to say Old Testament, fine. It was so because of the system men operated in then. The Bible just recorded it!

JESUS never advocated for slavery, instead HE is come to liberate us from any form of slavery. That is the new covenant I/ we walk in.
old testament isn't part of the bible again bah

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
henrixx:
its not natural...if you hate a woman do you think it's natural? Considering a woman brought you into the world?

These are things of the mind. Developed by the mind. Likewise being gay.

Something being rare does not make it "unnatural". Majority of observed mammalian species exhibit rare homosexual behavior. In some animals like giraffes and bonobos, it's very common. Common sense should tell you that there is a minority of human beings who might be wired differently from the majority - just like a minority of humans are left-handed without ever choosing it. I'm assuming if you're not gay, then there was not anytime in your life you chose not to be gay. You just grew up knowing you're not gay and chose to project your own biology on everyone. Which is a foolish thing to do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by felaismyhero(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
gemini35:
i, pity ur smelly a***s,pamper crew
i read through the post,i did not notice that he asked for your pity.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You want to cross over to the other side feel free.

I blame this on tech and less wars.

Men just doing lazy intellectual stuff..no need to be tough or rugged. No hoes to till soil till the mussle harden. Women controlling their thoughts at every turn.

pussy with tight pants. What else is there to do. Nothing! so why not mount yourself to prove how weak you are.

Spits!

Homosexuality is as old as man. Many great civilizations from thousands of years ago were tolerant to homosexuality and there was no Iphone at the time. Stop talking nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by fortran12: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
ednut1:
the bible was written by men based on prevailing understanding . It says the sun moves but we know today the sun doesn't.
Show proof
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Singer Jidenna has stated that homosexuality has always existed in Africa and part of its culture, not something that was imported by Europeans.

The US singer of Nigerian origin made this known in an interview saying:

He added:

Speaking on Maurice Willoughby aka Reese who committed suicide after he was bullied for dating a transgender women, Jidenna said:

He continued by referencing lyrics from his song “The Other Half”.

He added,

https://wotzup.ng/homosexuality-is-an-africa-thing-europeans-didnt-bring-it-jidenna/
Jidenna abi jedi-jedi dem dey call u make una take ur time!
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by fortran12: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Something being rare does not make it "unnatural". Majority of observed mammalian species exhibit rare homosexual behavior. In some animals like giraffes and bonobos, it's very common. Common sense should tell you that there is a minority of human beings who might be wired differently from the majority - just like a minority of humans are left-handed without ever choosing it. I'm assuming if you're not gay, then there was not anytime in your life you chose not to be gay. You just grew up knowing you're not gay and chose to project your own biology on everyone. Which is a foolish thing to do.
Homosexuality is a choice. No one is born with it

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by obentenyson(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Those are story book
says who? The statue of lots wife who turned to salt still standing still till today.... ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by obentenyson(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
chloride6:
Homosexuality is not just African it is Natural..

This has been established since the 19th Century but religious peeps wont let us rest.
Another fagot spotted

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Bbbwings: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Taciturn1:
That's why Sodom was destroyed. Sodom may have been in Africa
Why hasn't God visited US seeing it is the modern day Sodom?

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Arthurhills: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bia nwokem are you ok? What sort of trash are you spitting from your mouth chai jidenna! Imagine homosexuality is something to brag about . God made them male and female not male and male. No matter how we try to claim modernization evil is still evil.
Hmmmmm baba God have mercy on human we don too sin so tey we dey defend sin. Man and man chai.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
fortran12:

Based on what scientific study did you draw your conclusion? Did you choose to be heterosexual? When did you make this choice?

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by felaismyhero(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
henrixx:
both of you are inhuman. dont compare your evil with another man's evil to justify your evil. What is bad is bad.

If youre a Gay. Quit bro
There's everything wrong with been a gay. Its 100% absurd
how can you say this? you are just being judgemental and illogical which are key characteristics of religious people.if you have a good friend,that is secretly gay.hope you know that till you both die,your friendship would remain if you never find out,and you would not compare him with terrorists and thieves.the moment a person is not like you,he becomes absurd,why? some people are attracted to the same sex; not one,many! can they all be abnormal or mad? across races? across tribes? #istandwithhumanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by omobaba1759: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
I think jidenna is trying to be careful with his words here because he knows homosexual plenty for their american music industry
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
chloride6:

You have the predisposition of an uneducated person....

im more educated than any member of your silly homosexual supporting family. Right now I wish your father was allowed to be gay. You wont be typing this now grin

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Palehair: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Slimguy0:
Hear Trash talk... Are you gay or not Boy?!! Come correct!
Do you hear yourself speak? So because Beyonce or Rihanna supports the LGBT+ communities, they are both lesbians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lanisehardin:
Persecuting homosexuals is persecuting people because of their nature.
Just like the South Eastern(Calabar) people were killing twins some centuries ago,

The White people are not foolish for making laws to protect them,
Americans hate gays but they still give them their right, if an American wants to insult you, he will call you gay! They still give gay people their rights as humans.
Most of you will wish to live in America over Nigeria because the same human right you're depriving others.
You're not yet civilized. Your uncivilized mind as a collectives is part of your country's backwardness.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK

We actually accept gays here in Nigeria. The only thing us that we don't want gay marriage n stuffs like it.

Nobody has killed bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Neddstark: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
morpheus24:

Is that even possible.

Please make sense.

Yeah its possible your father to be gay. And you would not be here

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Salt3: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
banio:
Lies
In northern Nigeria, your Emirs practiced gay and are still practicing it.
Ask what the words "Dan daudu" means

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Walehelt(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Based on what scientific study did you draw your conclusion? Did you choose to be heterosexual? When did you make this choice?

My broda leave English, what is bad is bad

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Salt3: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
augustab:
old testament isn't part of the bible again bah

It is but not a relevant part of it. Its our history but not our custom.
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Walehelt:

My broda leave English, what is bad is bad

Simple!

That's no answer to my question. And what is "bad" is relative. A man robbing me is bad. A civil servant stealing taxpayer money is bad. What 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom is none of my business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ejiod:
Its obvious we have lots of frustrated peeps in this forum unlike Twitter.
Just simple explanation see bashing on this innocent man that doesn't even know if they exist.
Nairaland is a strange place.I notice they delete comments that condemn tribalism.Could it be they want it to continue?

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Adakintroy2: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Homosexuality is as old as man. Many great civilizations from thousands of years ago were tolerant to homosexuality and there was no Iphone at the time. Stop talking nonsense.

If every society hitherto has tolerated the practise of homosexuality forms as you like to present it with confort.it would have form a manner across histories timeline leading up to now. In other words this behaviour would have to be relatively stable. The narrative in the now is suggesting as with other repressed thoughts, ideals or consciosness. It's fighting for emergence.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by felaismyhero(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
fortran12:

really? who certified you a psychologist to make a blanket statement as this? be careful,this is the mindset that people who mislead others have-being too sure about things!

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Salt3:

It is but not a relevant part of it. Its our history but not our custom.

The Old Testament is not a relevant part of Christianity? See as una dey cast your own religion. grin So your pastors or priests or whoever have never invoked stories about Abraham or Sara or Lot or Jacob or Joseph or Moses or Joshua or Samuel or Saul or David or Solomon or Esther or whoever? Why are you lying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by felaismyhero(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
obentenyson:
says who? The statue of lots wife who turned to salt still standing still till today.... ignorance is a disease.
jeez,bro you are the ignorant one! a pillar of salt still standing! and you believe that! all this years,rain no fall for the place.be wise...

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adakintroy2:

If every society hitherto has tolerated the practise of homosexuality forms as you like to present it with confort.it would have form a manner across histories timeline leading up to now. In other words this behaviour would have to be relatively stable. The narrative in the now is suggesting as with other repressed thoughts, ideals or consciosness. It's fighting for emergence.

I can't make anything coherent out of this. But what I said is a fact. Homosexuality is as old as the oldest known civilizations and in some, like Ancient Rome, it was legal and common. People are not suddenly turning homosexual because of technology as you inferred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by saxy4c(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
You are an extremely smart individual. You have a great
heart. That's extremely admirable Ma'am!

Lanisehardin:
Persecuting homosexuals is persecuting people because of their nature.
Just like the South Eastern(Calabar) people were killing twins some centuries ago,

The White people are not foolish for making laws to protect them,
Americans hate gays but they still give them their right, if an American wants to insult you, he will call you gay! They still give gay people their rights as humans.
Most of you will wish to live in America over Nigeria because the same human right you're depriving others.
You're not yet civilized. Your uncivilized mind as a collectives is part of your country's backwardness.

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Walehelt(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

That's no answer to my question. And what is "bad" is relative. A man robbing me is bad. A civil servant stealing taxpayer money is bad. What 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom is none of my business.

2 consenting grown men??,,

You self reason am
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Everyone now thinks their opinion is final undecided

Idiot even looks gay with his dick sucking lips angry
Re: Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It by fortran12: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
felaismyhero:
really? who certified you a psychologist to make a blanket statement as this? be careful,this is the mindset that people who mislead others have-being too sure about things!
How do you explain people who used to be homosexuals and are no longer ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Wins NEA Comedy Award, Poses With Gbenro Ajibade / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / "I'm Not A Cross Dresser" - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.