Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72752 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by missjo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. They can pretend like they don't know that. Russians that are racist. They would date out of curiosity (you know the whole black guys are studs thing) and probably tick that on their wish list. When it comes to long term relationships, they rather go for their kind.
Russians typically do not marry outsiders, westerners inclusive. Even their own cousins in Ukraine are no-go cheesy
They are a proud people and are particular about not mixing their genetic information through intermarriages. So while you are right about the women dating out of curiosity,their abhorrence for long term relationships isn't really motivated by racism in the sense that one can not actually be racist to people they share racial xteristics with.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Skmoda360(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
opeolu202:
I think i need a russian baabe
Me too....
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. They can pretend like they don't know that. Russians that are racist. They would date out of curiosity (you know the whole black guys are studs thing) and probably tick that on their wish list. When it comes to long term relationships, they rather go for their kind.

The Russian girl is like every white girl. When they date a black guy, or any one, they would never care what the society or family say. That’s Liberalism for you. But this video does not give the balanced story. A white girl will go for a black guy that has something— intelligent, sports person, celebrity, etc. Not the average black guy. You have to be over-average because, generally they are like the Jews in that sense. They don’t marry outside their “tribe”.

And when they love you and you dare break up with her, e don be for you. Especially Eastern European. They will show you that Stalin is their forefather grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have noticed that you have very utopian idea of what the world should be grin

I am tempted to ask if you read a lot of princess stories while you were a child..

I am just joking oh grin

what i typed indeed should be the ideal

what i usually type should be the ideal

But we both know it's not

The world makes a big deal of these things, which is the reality
But then, like I said, what I typed is the ideal thing

himand are humans

it's the shadow of the intellectual fraud committed in Europe that is still haunting the world today undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Lol, You want to cry? let me give you tissue to wipe your tears grin grin

Keep it to Mother, ein dummes Kind lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
madridsta007:

You live with Buhari and Abba Kyari so much that you think everyone is like them.

Russia is in need of good PR. That’s why they hosted the World Cup. That’s why this fellow’s channel will be encouraged and not shut down. The whites are very strategic in their thinking and not emotional. They look at long-term benefits and optimise it. Hence they came to Africa, colonised it’s despite the terrain, the mosquitoes, the language and resistance.

you, my man, are a sharp man

you understand the game

This PR will help Russia's image

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
mamajj17:

Keep it to Mother, ein dummes Kind lipsrsealed
Er ist wirklich dummes

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by iDRAW(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I bet you will not stop loving your gf even she fvcks around? grin grin

Lol, love Nigeria women at your own risk. grin grin

You probably in an interracial relationship.

I'm not responding to defend my myself or my girl; I'm replying because of the younger ones that would read this thread in the future.

So dear young ones listen to me: interracial dating/marriage is Africa's genocide. Please, don't believe me... Google it and see things for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by meobizy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Another way to phrase this question is, do human beings find human beings attractive? Your answer lies there.

3 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ugosample:
Er ist wirklich dummes
Einfach respektlos, mehr als dumm. Vielen Dank mein Schatz wink grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by clems88(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
iamawara:
Lol. Tell them we are nice. Black guys dey sweet like Onga grin
bebe's helping hand grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by asahnwaKC: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
How many blacks de their football international team undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:

You probably in an interracial relationship.

I'm not responding to defend my myself or my girl; I'm replying because of the younger ones that would read this thread in the future.

[s]So dear young ones listen to me: interracial dating/marriage is Africa's genocide. Please, don't believe me... Google it and see things for yourself.[/s]
You are so right. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by CyberWolf: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ademoore07:
Yes, they do. I watched a live programme tagged "festival of life:russia 2019" yesternight. I could see a black man with his russian wife holding hands with their baby. What surprised me was how Baba Adeboye could penetrate that country and organise such big gathering, the same country that is against christianity. If u move with bible in that country, u will be jailed.
Who told you that Russians are against Christianity? About 71% of Russians or more are orthodox Christians. So don’t say what you don’t know.

5 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by clarkmos15(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Welcome on board, I'm tired of Nigeria women and their craps.

I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
This clueless one is asking foolish question up and down on video to help awon green card hustlers.
Instead of him to go and ask his white mates to teach him how to invent things, he is there seeking approval from their females. Pu$$1 slave.

Do you see white men going to the black community to interview black women ,Asians or indians? No, because they don't have inferiority complex like the negroes.

They believe all they have collectively accomplished to move their various countries forward can get them any race judging from their immigration statistics.
And they surely do effortlessly.
Yet, many of them still prefer to be with their fellow white females. That's class.

White females interest in negroes is just to satisfy their sexual curiosity (influenced by lies) because apparently that's all the negroes seem to offer like imbecilic $perm banks. Nothing more.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by AgreatMan: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Taste what? I don't know what is wrong with the Nigerian man seeking validation on the most mundane things. You for kuku turn sex slave na.

Even if I was searching for validation, it can NEVER be from a Russian.

Russian/Ukrainian/Kazakhs...I don't even class them as whites. They have the skin but not the mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
mamajj17:
Einfach respektlos, mehr als dumm. Vielen Dank mein Schatz wink grin
ja
Wohnen Sie auf Deutschland?

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
AgreatMan:

Even if I was searching for validation, it can NEVER be from a Russian.

Russian/Ukrainian/Kazakhs...I don't even class them as whites. They have the skin but not the mentality.

your second statement should then tell you, and every one else, that it's not the colour of skin that matters (quite irrelevant)

it is now the people reason, and the choices they make

The Japanese are not Caucasians

But then are far ahead in everything

Belarus are Caucasians
But its a cesspit

the intellectual fraud committed in Europe 600 years back is still affecting many today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nigeriadondie: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
Nigerians are the most attractive and intelligent set of black people on earth;

Meanwhile

I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE
Nothing special with transport university. Imo has a university of technology FUTO. Has that industrialized Imo? We don’t need more universities. What we need is to expand, equip upgrade and maintain existing ones. What Imo needs is job creation and vocational skill acquisition centers as not all can go to university. Besides, heavy investment in infrastructure. Above all, corruption by Imo govt official must stop. Transparency at all levels of govt would make it possible to ensure that public funds works for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
EVERY people date black dudes. MOST nationalities want to. But cos of society, some don't want the backlash.

Which girl doesn't want a bigger d*ick? (Except one already dealing with an over sized yam!)
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ugosample:

ja

Wohnen Sie auf Deutschland?

Ja, ich wohne in Hamburg und du? grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Coming from a Nigeria woman with 100 Nair meatpie you can fvck her, or with Miseducation thread you can fvck her, I think I will take this your comment here as a compliment. Geh mir aus den Augen useless thing.
The way yr Poor Mother was bleeped, tut mir leid für dich und deine schlechte Familie lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by iDRAW(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You are so right. cool cool

Good for you
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bamz(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
afrorossiyatv

I'm only concerned about your packs. Man you must have sub 10% BF. Damn!
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why are black people always seeking approval?

7 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They would definitely not be honest with a black guy holding a mic, would they ?

Some of them won't really mind, majority of them might be fascinated by the idea of dating a black guy just like black guys are also fascinated by the idea of dating a white lady.

Still, a vast majority of them would probably prefer to date a Russian guy.

They are very polite in the public in Eastern Europe due to their past experience with communism don't be fooled by their rethorics and kind gestures.

Exactly. I met a Russian who was ok with sleeping with black guys but would never let her inner circle know about it.

They're socially programmed to hate blacks.

Our genes are to strong , we can literally turn them into another race.

Don't fall for it people st. Pittsburgh is very touristy and not reflecting the whole of Russia.

There are no go areas for blacks. Off course not all Russians are racist but you'll not be ready when attacked if you go around without any sense of caution.

Poster be very careful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:

Good for you
Thank You. cool
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
mamajj17:

Ja, ich wohne in Hamburg und du? grin
ich wohne in Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
The black man has no shame. You are happy and proud that a group of women just want you for your dick. Nothing else to offer?

No wonder all other nations of men have colonized the black man who is at the bottom of the barrel. No strategy to get ahead in life except running to their land and chasing after their women who just want you for your BBC.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / Lies Women Tell To Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.