Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (4261 Views)

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree by KnownUnknown: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

May the Lord save your soul.

The lord saved his soul then sold it to me, the Harvester of Souls. Your soul is next on my list.
Re: Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2022
LordReed:

May Dr Strange save you from the otherworldly beings of the multiverse of madness.
RoyalDiadems:

Re: Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The lord saved his soul then sold it to me, the Harvester of Souls. Your soul is next on my list.

Stephen Strange is going to punish you in all the universes of madness for your blasphemy!

LMFAO!
Re: Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree by RoyalDiadems: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=LordReed post=116866777][/quote]

Re: Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordReed:

May Dr Strange save you from the otherworldly beings of the multiverse of madness.
RoyalDiadems:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saturday Or Sunday, Which Is The Real Sabbath Day? / Meet Woman Who Was Greater Than Virgin Mary In The Bible / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.