Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans (48714 Views)

3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by opebiboy: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
oluayebenz:
@timesup234 is actually making alot of sense.....

what sense? I criticize America too but I dont go around threatening people and forcing my opinion down their throat. I know everything is a bad attitude that will prevent one from growing

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Saintp(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Why do u think the West has low birth rate for example? When there is no electricity people do things other than watching tv, internet, and other electronic stuff. It gives them a “break”

Hahahahahahahahahaha. This is freaking hilarious
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
Yes far better with college students sleeping with sugar daddies to pay back their student loans?

https://www.businessinsider.com/seeking-arrangement-sugar-daddies-pay-sugar-babies-college-tuition-2017-11?IR=T

Yes far better with 62% of Americans one paycheck away from living on the street

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-are-one-paycheck-away-from-the-street-2016-01-06

Yes far better with people who have masters degrees still working till the age of 75 to be able to afford retirement and not die in debt

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/millennial-grad-retirement-age-is-75/

When next you come here to quote me just know you are talking to someone who knows the US. like the back of his hand. I have rendered so many people useless on this forum daring to engage me. The next time you quote me you will get a serious uppercut that will lead to spinal injury
render people useless grin grin grin grin
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by ubcandid(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
abbey621:

Come on, have you really done your analysis? I've been in the USA for about a decade now and I make over 100,000 dollars a year after taxes. I have uncles, friends and other family members in London and surrounding areas making over 60,000 pounds per year and they are just ordinary auditors, engineers and so on. I understand taxes and all but I also understand universal healthcare, tax refund and so on, my point is simple, when compared as a whole and not just frgaments or anormalies, there's no way majority of Nigerians are living better than those in the UK or the USA. Nigerians might be happier due to the fact that we love suffering and smiling but when it comes to things that counts such as 24/7 electricity, reliable healthcare, transportation, security and so on, there's no contest!

Please what's the idea behind tax refund?
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by SIRTee15: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:

Hmm so if Nigerian Middle Class earners dont earn up to 1.5 million, in your opinion they earn 150,000 Naira per month right
Your opinion is just funny
This is about 3,000 vs 1.5 million in nigeria earners because the original argument i was having with someone earlier on in the thread was that he said cos his freinds was on a £60,000 (£3,000) and i had to make that distinction that they although they are High earners in the UK on PAPER, in reality there are no where near the equivalent middle class earners earning such in Nigeria

It makes sense to make a comparison, because only directors, ceos in the UK can be paid £3,000 per month salary. ( Only big men in the UK earn that much ) In comparison only big men in Nigeria too make up to that much in Nigeria too per month. So why cant we compare what both will be able to afford in the end.

Everyone is on a minimum wage by law in the UK, which is roughly between £800- £1200. You can afford holidays if you want to.

U funny sha...
Only CEO earn 3000 pounds per month...
Artisans in the UK earn more than that per month in the UK.....
It's obvious u ignorant of the UK system...
U obviously mingle with working class Nigerians in uk and that explain your limited knowledge...
Talk to indians, Pakistani, and smart Nigerians....they will open your eyes....
U think say na by joke those guys are buying up a whole street in the uk...
I once told my driving instructor my salary...he's from Kashmir...
He was like, so what's the big deal about your profession....

Btw 1.5 million earners will apparently seem to have more disposable income in naija....
Simply because they spend in naira...
Let them try n spend in pounds or dollars...
Then go know how far....

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
the mods dont like this kind of topic. That was how they closed my thread which i regard as the greatest thread in nairaland history
GOAT grin grin grin
Hilarious!!

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Olominira:
I have been to a number of countries around the world. The honest truth is that if Nigeria had achieved 24 hours electricity around 2006-2009, I'm talking of 10 years ago, nearly 80-90 percent of Nigerians would be better off than same figure in United States. As at 2019 43 million Americans are living in poverty.

Nigeria is a country with rich culture and people still believe in their heritage. The leaders are smart but lack of love for their fellow citizens, greediness for personal gains are the main problem. This does not include the leaders from first republic.

Now, this is the way forward to a better Nigeria. Firstly, Nigerian leaders must strengthen her justice system this includes police reform, military and others. The judiciary must be made strong, with that anyone committing crime would know that the law would take its course.

Secondly, provide stable electricity. Yes. Do not look at the west for solution. Focus on China, Japan and Russia if possible. P & ID case has shown that western power does not want us for any good.

Thirdly, Reform the educational system. In fact, let Nigerians study in Nigeria or within Africa. As at today, if Nigerians and other third world countries stop attending UK universities their education would collapse with 3 years because even most British citizens cannot afford afford it.

On final note, Nigerian government needs, as a matter of fact very urgently launch a world class TV station like CNN, CGTV, France 24, etc to reshape people's thinking about Nigeria and Africa. Yes, include a lot of propaganda. The issue of P & ID should be on the air for a minimum of 3 months. Through this mean, the government would create a lot of nationalists that would influence a lot of good things about the country.

There's tribalism in Nigeria today because there are no opportunities for the young people, Nigerian people still believe the west are superior than them, no, they're not. Nigerians are better off. Wake up Nigeria, the potential is too much to be wasted. Every single day, the western power is trying so hard to destroy Nigerian people emotionally and psychologically. How on earth will Lagos be the most dangerous city in the world? How on earth will a country with 500bn economy still has more poor people than the likes of India of 1.3bn people with economy of 2.5T, Pakistan, and so on?

The people of SE must not allow themselves to be used, Nigerian people must come together and stand for what's best for them. Nigeria Govt as a matter of fact, must pacify these people and bring them to the national politics either by making a public apology for the Biafra war or anything to appease the Igbo and let the country grow once for all.
Good Essay!
Well done!!!
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Beautyaddy: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pearl543:

Okay... When I say they are dependent on their government, I mean an American that works, let's say 30 years, works as hard as possible to make sure he retires at an early age but cause of the debts incurred from virtually everything the buy,they continue working even to their old age. When the work for this long... The expect pensions from the government, health insurance and all that comes with working for the government when the retire. Most Americans don't owe businesses of their own but rather work for companies so you see And those who don't work for the government at the the end of their working year get to realize that, they didn't get to save much so the get other par time job and the struggle continues.

Most Americans do not work for the government...There are more private owned jobs or companies than government jobs in the US.

Anyone(and this is not just with Americans) who buy anything that they cannot afford to pay off or maintain due to low wages or no money will be in debts.

Retirement money, pension and health insurance comes from US worker paying into either by taxes( Medicaid, Medicare) or private insurance( workers pay a number amount and their jobs pays the rest).

Advanced and Ever Evolving Healthcare is Very Expensive to maintain...and that is what the US and Most Western Countries have.

Ask President Buhari and Most Nigerian Politicians why they by all means have to travel outside Nigeria to get if not all their healthcare treatments.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
lynx200:
The aim of every civilized society is to ensure that a large percentage of the population can afford the necessities of life and have some extra to enjoy some luxuries. This is what the USA, Western Europe, South Korea and Japan have accomplished. There is a lot of debt in these societies which is a fact and the taxes are high but that's the price they are willing to pay for having 80% of the population on at least middle class levels who can afford a university education, live in a house, drive a new car and take a vacation. The taxes are a means of supporting the infrastructure needs of the society and ensure things work unlike in Nigeria where nobody pays taxes and things don't work.

The Op is right when he says that many Westerners live on debt (research has shown there is only USD500 cash for every individual American. The rest is credit!) but its this credit system that is the reason for the stability in these countries. This is something the Chinese government after years of export led growth wants to see happen in their society with their emphasis on domestic consumption.

The thing about Africa and other developing regions is that the cash based economy promotes inequality with a few rich people and masses of poor people. This was the situation in Europe before World war 2. The lack of a credit system to get a home or car is why we drive second hand cars which on the long run cost more to maintain than new cars and rent houses. This is also why many business that deal with non essentials find it difficult to survive here as many people have to survive daily in this country.

But on the flip side, its much easier to get rich than in developed countries as there are still many things and features taken for granted over there that is sorely lacking here and anybody who has the balls to venture into them will hit it big. As for the sentiments expressed here, it's every individual's prerogative to choose what he/she wants. Go getters who are innovative and want to strike it big will easily be pissed with the Western economic model and prefer turbulent countries like Nigeria where they can set up businesses. But for those who just want to live a quiet life and don't want all the money in the world (Good job, meritocracy, good pay, a house and a car with some money for vacation etc) without bothering about electricity or security of live as well as the rule of law, the Western economic model of credit and 50% taxation is a good pay off for that.

Thoughtful and well written (I also like your signature BTW). BUT I see some people here making it, starting businesses, building houses, etc. And I know for sure that if they were in the West such people would be living paycheck to paycheck, carrying credit card debt, and barely able to keep up with all the countless bills. So timesup234 also has a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIRTee15:

1.5 million naira per month is huge....
Thats not a middle class income...
Most state commissioners, perm. Sec n even bank branch managers don't earn that...
Thats 18 million naira a year....
Common....
If u earn that amount, u be king...
3000 pounds per month is a good salary in uk....
Very good....
In my first year in uk I wasn't even earning up to that n I was able to complete my house in naija, buy landed property undeveloped lekki area all within 18 months....
And I was living fine in uk......
Pound is very powerful, no take small eye look am....

You were not earning upto 3,000 pounds and you completed your house in Nigeria within 18months.

Okay.

1. How much rent do you pay in UK
2. What are your other living expenses at the end of the month.
3. How much tax were you paying
4. Do you mean 3,000 Euros Take Home (Net) or (Gross).

I hope its not Epe close to Ogun State where they sell land for 300k you bought, because after all deductions and you were still able to buy a land and build a house.

I don't believe you.

7 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Saintp:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. This is freaking hilarious

Hilarious but true. If u had no data or electricity you’d be doing something more meaningful right now like interacting with your family or friends instead of basically wasting time on NL

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
How can I favourite this thread??

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
FEGNO:
ITS BETTER TO TELL YOUR SELF THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF BEING DELUSIONAL. AFRICANS ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR COMPARED TO THE LIFE AN AVERAGE AMERICAN LIVES. STRESSFUL LIFE? YES BUT LIVING BETTER? MY BROTHER, WRITE SOMETHING ELSE OK

I can't believe a sensible person is comparing life in Nigger Africa to America cheesycheesy

MOST Africans are just existing
And breeding themselves into deeper poverty

I travel to a good number of countries
I see with my eyes

you think Nigeria own bad?

come Liberia and see how human beings are living like rats
Sierra Leone nko?

from the aiporrt aef you know that those niggers have signed a permanent pact with poverty and hopelessness

one can decide to be delusional cheesy

comparing America to Nigger Africa....

It's an insult

6 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
salford1:

Most Nigerians make full payment on cars 20 decades old. Very few buy new car outright.

If Nigerian are buying enough new cars, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, Chevrolet, Nissan etc would have factories in Nigeria just like in Western countries which will further help the employment crisis in Nigeria.

You have said it all
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by toluxe0075: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
lynx200:
The aim of every civilized society is to ensure that a large percentage of the population can afford the necessities of life and have some extra to enjoy some luxuries. This is what the USA, Western Europe, South Korea and Japan have accomplished. There is a lot of debt in these societies which is a fact and the taxes are high but that's the price they are willing to pay for having 80% of the population on at least middle class levels who can afford a university education, live in a house, drive a new car and take a vacation. The taxes are a means of supporting the infrastructure needs of the society and ensure things work unlike in Nigeria where nobody pays taxes and things don't work.

The Op is right when he says that many Westerners live on debt (research has shown there is only USD500 cash for every individual American. The rest is credit!) but its this credit system that is the reason for the stability in these countries. This is something the Chinese government after years of export led growth wants to see happen in their society with their emphasis on domestic consumption.

The thing about Africa and other developing regions is that the cash based economy promotes inequality with a few rich people and masses of poor people. This was the situation in Europe before World war 2. The lack of a credit system to get a home or car is why we drive second hand cars which on the long run cost more to maintain than new cars and rent houses. This is also why many business that deal with non essentials find it difficult to survive here as many people have to survive daily in this country.

But on the flip side, its much easier to get rich than in developed countries as there are still many things and features taken for granted over there that is sorely lacking here and anybody who has the balls to venture into them will hit it big. As for the sentiments expressed here, it's every individual's prerogative to choose what he/she wants. Go getters who are innovative and want to strike it big will easily be pissed with the Western economic model and prefer turbulent countries like Nigeria where they can set up businesses. But for those who just want to live a quiet life and don't want all the money in the world (Good job, meritocracy, good pay, a house and a car with some money for vacation etc) without bothering about electricity or security of live as well as the rule of law, the Western economic model of credit and 50% taxation is a good pay off for that.

You simply put an end to the debate.

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by SIRTee15: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
truthsayer009:

You were not earning upto 3,000 pounds and you completed your house in Nigeria within 18months.

Okay.

1. How much rent do you pay in UK
2. What are your other living expenses at the end of the month.
3. How much tax were you paying
4. Do you mean 3,000 Euros Take Home (Net) or (Gross).

I hope its not Epe close to Ogun State where they sell land for 300k you bought, because after all deductions and you were still able to buy a land and build a house.

I don't believe you.

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by timesup234: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Very, very Suicidal….and he's doing a good job adding more people on this forum to his Never Ending Suicidal and Misery. cheesy
I killed you two years ago and you made the MODs ban me for months and close my topic. 2019 is the year I will finally lay you to rest. I know thousands of people who never left lagos who can buy you, buy the street you live in America, buy your dog and your whole entire family and tell donald trump to keep the change

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
AnanseK:

Count me out. Never would I want to live in America or anywhere else but Nigeria. To pay short visits to other countries is okay.

Please Baba God take note of this my request and prayer, I’m serious, keep me in Nigeria. Don’t mind the ingrates and the lazy lots who don’t know that America was built by sacrifice of its proud citizens.

what is this one saying?
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ugosample:

I can't believe a sensible person is comparing life in Nigger Africa to America cheesycheesy

MOST Africans are just existing
And breeding themselves into deeper poverty

I travel to a good number of countries
I see with my eyes

you think Nigeria own bad?

come Liberia and see how human beings are living like rats
Sierra Leone nko?

from the aiporrt aef you know that those niggers have signed a permanent pact with poverty and hopelessness

one can decide to be delusional cheesy

comparing America to Nigger Africa....

It's an insult

U r on the other side of timesup234. U r both extremes. The truth is somewhere in between

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
lynx200:

this is an educated and informed post

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r on the side of timesup234. U r both extremes. The truth is somewhere in between

please don t classify me and that joker in the same category cheesy cheesy
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIRTee15:

My first salary was 2700 pounds after tax....
My rent was 500 pounds per month or there about...
I bought a property in lekki for around 1.2 million....
Then pound was around 600 naira or so...
I was able to send close to 8M home for my house over 2 years....
I was saving over a 1000 pound per month....
I even bought car for my mama join sef....
It was really a good time....

@bolded, so what happened? The West caught up with u like everyone else. That’s the point.

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by wirinet(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
onoja12:
I said this same thing some time back people on Nairaland wanted to kill me, even me after I reach there I run.the worse part if you manage make am white man ready to bring you down with any means possible, police are angry that you are black and successful,you neighbor want to bring you down cause you are black and successful.it is quite messed up
Dem no fit understand. I run back to Nigeria after 6 months in London. The loneliness was killing. No body send you over there. Even papa no send pikin.

Tax can kill you in UK. They can tax you out of existence. Then the rent or is it mortgage is out of this world. Transportation nko? That one na ogbonge. The only cheep thing is UK is food.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by SIRTee15: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

@bolded, so what happened? The West caught up with u like everyone else. That’s the point.
I'm still in the west...
But bigger responsibility...
I've got a wife in uni now....
I'm also running a program....
My profession is such I can make money anytime I want to....
So don't lose sleep about me...

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIRTee15:

My first salary was 2700 pounds after tax....

My rent was 500 pounds per month or there about...
Council tax and utilities- 200 pounds...
Sometimes I work extra weekend shift to cover that....

I bought a property in lekki for around 1.2 million....
Then pound was around 600 naira or so...

I was able to send to 8M home for my house over 2 years....

I was saving over a 1000 pound per month, sometimes 1500 depending on my personal expenses...
I even bought car for my mama join sef....
It was really a good time....

I'm a professional by the way....

So in essence, let's say you were saving 800k per month. For 18 months * 800k = 12,800M in naira.

Fair enough.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ugosample:

I meant “on the other side”. But u r a bit extreme just like him. U refuse to acknowledge some people making it in Africa would be living paycheck to paycheck and in debt if they were in the West.

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by adonainana: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIRTee15:

U funny sha...
Only CEO earn 3000 pounds per month...
Artisans in the UK earn more than that per month in the UK.....
It's obvious u ignorant of the UK system...
U obviously mingle with working class Nigerians in uk and that explain your limited knowledge...
Talk to indians, Pakistani, and smart Nigerians....they will open your eyes....
U think say na by joke those guys are buying up a whole street in the uk...
I once told my driving instructor my salary...he's from Kashmir...
He was like, so what's the big deal about your profession....

Btw 1.5 million earners will apparently seem to have more disposable income in naija....
Simply because they spend in naira...
Let them try n spend in pounds or dollars...
Then go know how far....

if ceos are not the ones earning 3,000 a month, then who else.
Do you know how much the average salary in the uk is even
its £28,000 per year sir
Only a few privileged citizens would ever earn £60,000 per year in the UK

So these artisans you talking about now, i wonder where they fit in this equation.

Come and see lawyers here with 10 years experience on £35,000 salary

Please confirm all of this with the working class friends you may have right now in the UK

Also sir, someone buying up a whole street in London is not a working class individual

He may just be weathly enough to do so, There are a lot of millionaires and billionaires on the planet from different countries, buying and selling a property is not new.

So forget what the indians and paki have been trying to tell you.

Also your last paragrapgh vindicates my point, yes the naija guy would be left with so much from his 1.5 million naira that he would be able to afford to come to London and shop in Harrods every month. Yes this happens all the time

Now can the UK equivalent guy who has just earned £3,000 go to dubai every month and spend from his salary what he is not sure would even last him till the end of the month, the answer is NO

So the Naija guy is richer than him cos he would even come to London every month, spend spend spend then go back home cos he is way way much better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by EgunMogaji2: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigBashiru:

There's no bill or bill is subsidized. I won't enter into an argument. If Nigerian doctors hospitals and ambulance system works for you then cool.

Okay.

To others that may care:

I lived in the USA continuously from 1986 to 2019 and worked predominantly in major hospitals with at least one being a HMO. So my response is based on first hand knowledge and not internet clippings. Majority of Americans end up with alarming bills after a medical emergency,

Also, I never said which system is better.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIRTee15:

I'm still in the west...
But bigger responsibility...
I've got a wife in uni now....
I'm also running a program....
My profession is such I can make money anytime I want to....
So don't lose sleep about me...

My point is that there’s always that initial fresh immigrant thing, then u become like everyone else - responsibilities, bills, credit card debt

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Pearl543(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Most Americans do not work for the government...There are more private owned jobs or companies than government jobs in the US.

Anyone(and this is not just with Americans) who buy anything that they cannot afford to pay off or maintain due to low wages or no money will be in debts.

Retirement money, pension and health insurance comes from US worker paying into either by taxes( Medicaid, Medicare) or private insurance( workers pay a number amount and their jobs pays the rest).

Advanced and Ever Evolving Healthcare is Very Expensive to maintain...and that is what the US and Most Western Countries have.

Ask President Buhari and Most Nigerian Politicians why they by all means have to travel outside Nigeria to get if not all their healthcare treatments.

Okay smiley
Have a good night.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Beautyaddy: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ugosample:

Lool!!...That joker that is comparing lawlessness and Frantically Corrupt Country as Nigeria to any Sane Western Country has done a great job of adding more people on this forum to his Never Ending Jealousy, Bitterness, Angry, Frustrated, Lazy and Joblessness Company. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians / Hungry Looking Camel In Abuja Zoo / Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.