Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans (48704 Views)

3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Beautyaddy: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:

You will be surprised how many nigerians are homeowners. Nigeria is the only place and the few places left in the World where you can buy land and be building it as your powers takes you over time. You cant try that in the west?

There are a lot of millionaires in Lagos, Owerri buying and selling goods, this people i am talking about if 1 million goes missing from thier account today, they wont really know something has happened.

Let the UK government fine an average man here in the UK £2,000 (the same 1 million naira) You wont know what hit you

No body is financially secure in the UK or in the west even millionaires in the UK can go broke at any time much more an average UK salary earner.

But if its good road you want to be staring at every day, or good hospital you want to be attending like a sickler, then you can come sha, thats if there is not a waiting list for the NHS uk trust anyway, so the good hospital is a farce too tbh Lol

And those so-called millionaires in Nigeria...what are they doing to become millionaires and who are their consumers?

5 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by adonainana: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

And those so-called millionaires in Nigeria...what are they doing to become millionaires and who are their consumers?

Most are to buying and selling goods, trading.Forget fraud for one moment, there have been legit businessmen long before the internet came, so forget whenever you question anyones wealth once he is young and rich

Visit the Eastern states and see young boys trading goods, even you will be surprised it is plank or plastic buckets or even generator he sells in bulk. Please ask how much money he has in his bank account

Finally ask him if you offered him a British Passport right now to leave everything behind, would he do so. Let me know what he tells you

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by BigBashiru: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
Yes everyone would love to live there until they get there and find out it is a mirage. The biggest shame will be leaving there without achieving anything. That's the shame over one million Nigerians are living with in America. They can't come back because they are stuck. If you ask Americans to pay cash for their cars 99% of them won't be able to afford it. Americans are broke and miserable and 95% of them will die in debt. If in 2019 Nigerians don't know an average Nigerian is richer than a middle class American then they are the dumbest donkey on earth

But if they call an ambulance it will be there within 5 minutes, doctors and nurses are more professional, the system as a whole works, mist aren't rich but they lead happier lives, theres security, public libraries and parks in each community, ppl don't act cursed like in Nigeria.

So abroad any day.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by abbey621(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:
I lived in the UK for 10 years, I agree i think only when you think carefully and deeply would you appreciate some countries and some ways of life. Here in the UK, I found out that there are only 2 achievements the average man can achieve. The first is getting a Mortgage and the second is passing your driving test .

I couldnt tell how many of my friends celebrated these two major achievements year in year out

People of God, how is borrowing £300,000 (150 million naira) from a bank and paying it monthly back over 30 years an achievement ni tori olorun. How is that an achievement ?

How is passing your driving test where you will end up taking more of your disposable income an achievement for Heaven sake.

After 11 years in the Uk, i decided it was time to call it quit.

Some people will simply pay bills and die in the west and will even be owing funeral tax by the time there reletives want to bury.

The good roads, schools, water etc is an illusion, there are good schools everywhere on the planet. There are equally good roads everywhere on the planet

The Uk an US are extremely useless countries to be in sometimes

This is my opinon sha

Anywhere can be El-Dorado, at the same time any place can be hell. It depends on your efforts and blessings, in the U.S and the UK if you cut your clothes according to your size and manage to get a good job over 60,000 pounds per year, you would not only be able to live better than most people in Nigeria, you would also have enough to send your children to the university. Sure you won't enjoy the parties and nonchalant activities most Nigerians enjoy but you are doing something meaningful in your life and that of your children. Ultimately the amenities and the opportunities abroad far outweighs anything Nigeria could offer unless you want to steal, scam or kill.....lol

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by golddust6000(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
sweetmelanin:

That's why I said most EU countries. I live in the UK and have a lot of social worker friends (adult social care) a lot of the elderly folks here are in care homes depending on their financial threshold. If they cannot afford care, the government steps in and covers their costs. Those who opt to live in their own homes have carers come tend to their needs at home.
What country do you live in?
Only few countries in Europe cares for the elderly. How many times have you seen elderly homeless people in Nigeria?
I am currently living in Sweden.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I don't think otedola was ever a dollar billionaire grin he was always hanging between $700M - $900M. Same with Tony elumelu and co.. I think the only dollar billionaire we've had in the last decade is dangote. I might be wrong tho

In this day of google u don’t have to guess. Adenuga is closing in on Dangote. See below

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by sweetmelanin(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
golddust6000:
Only few countries in Europe cares for the elderly. How many times have you seen elderly homeless people in Nigeria?
I am currently living in Sweden.

*facepalm
I can't understand why people don't read properly before quoting. In my original post, I said one can see homeless elderly people in AMERICA not Nigeria for goodness sake!
To think you even live in Sweden .. lol and you were talking like an EU spokesperson. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by adonainana: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
abbey621:

Anywhere can be El-Dorado, at the same time any place can be hell. It depends on your efforts and blessings, in the U.S and the UK if you cut your clothes according to your size and manage to get a good job over 60,000 pounds per year, you would not only be able to live better than most people in Nigeria, you would also have enough to send your children to the university. Sure you won't enjoy the parties and nonchalant activities most Nigerians enjoy but you are doing something meaningful in your life and that of your children. Ultimately the amenities and the opportunities abroad far outweighs anything Nigeria could offer unless you want to steal, scam or kill.....lol

Very few handful civilians in the UK will ever earn £60,000 per year in the UK. Only director/ ceo of companies are on that salary, Even if they are on it, The net income paid to your bank account after tax is £3,000 per month despite you being on an £5,000 per month salary ( The £2,000 remaining would automatically be paid to the govt as tax)

The UK system is brilliant if you are content with life andjust want your children to get something you never had like universities you talked about etc.

Besides there are lot of people in Nigeria not killing stealing and scamming and are better than a lot of people living here in the UK, a lot i tell you.

Tbh i think it is more or less about ones prioroty in life and what is exciting to one and not.

In my 11 years in the west, i saw everything, the evidence that it is not all that ourweighs the one that it is all that

Reason for my conclusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by alphaNomega: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigBashiru:

But if they call an ambulance it will be there within 5 minutes, doctors and nurses are more professional, the system as a whole works, mist aren't rich but they lead happier lives, theres security, public libraries and parks in each community, ppl don't act cursed like in Nigeria.

So abroad any day.

Have they told you what their hospital bills look like after an emergency? There was a woman that got into an auto crash (I can't recall the state in USA) and she kept screaming, "Please don't call the ambulance!"

Healthcare is expensive anywhere in the world. You don't want to have a medical emergency too.

In America, you might survive it with life crippling debt (some people commit suicide over such debt). In a country like Nigeria, you might die straight away

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by sweetmelanin(f): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:

You will be surprised how many nigerians are homeowners. Nigeria is the only place and the few places left in the World where you can buy land and be building it as your powers takes you over time. You cant try that in the west?

There are a lot of millionaires in Lagos, Owerri buying and selling goods, this people i am talking about if 1 million goes missing from thier account today, they wont really know something has happened.

Let the UK government fine an average man here in the UK £2,000 (the same 1 million naira) You wont know what hit you

No body is financially secure in the UK or in the west even millionaires in the UK can go broke at any time much more an average UK salary earner.

But if its good road you want to be staring at every day, or good hospital you want to be attending like a sickler, then you can come sha, thats if there is not a waiting list for the NHS uk trust anyway, so the good hospital is a farce too tbh Lol

Speak on the average Nigerian not "owerri big boys" who do all sorts of evil for money.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by alphaNomega: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
sweetmelanin:

Speak on the average Nigerian not "owerri big boys" who do all sorts of evil for money.

There are Owerri big boys that do legitimate business.

5 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by odimbannamdi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Olominira:
I have been to a number of countries around the world. The honest truth is that if Nigeria had achieved 24 hours electricity around 2006-2009, I'm talking of 10 years ago, nearly 80-90 percent of Nigerians would be better off than same figure in United States. As at 2019 43 million Americans are living in poverty.

Nigeria is a country with rich culture and people still believe in their heritage. The leaders are smart but lack of love for their fellow citizens, greediness for personal gains are the main problem. This does not include the leaders from first republic.

Now, this is the way forward to a better Nigeria. Firstly, Nigerian leaders must strengthen her justice system this includes police reform, military and others. The judiciary must be made strong, with that anyone committing crime would know that the law would take its course.

Secondly, provide stable electricity. Yes. Do not look at the west for solution. Focus on China, Japan and Russia if possible. P & ID case has shown that western power does not want us for any good.

Thirdly, Reform the educational system. In fact, let Nigerians study in Nigeria or within Africa. As at today, if Nigerians and other third world countries stop attending UK universities their education would collapse with 3 years because even most British citizens cannot afford afford it.

On final note, Nigerian government needs, as a matter of fact very urgently launch a world class TV station like CNN, CGTV, France 24, etc to reshape people's thinking about Nigeria and Africa. Yes, include a lot of propaganda. The issue of P & ID should be on the air for a minimum of 3 months. Through this mean, the government would create a lot of nationalists that would influence a lot of good things about the country.

There's tribalism in Nigeria today because there are no opportunities for the young people, Nigerian people still believe the west are superior than them, no, they're not. Nigerians are better off. Wake up Nigeria, the potential is too much to be wasted. Every single day, the western power is trying so hard to destroy Nigerian people emotionally and psychologically. How on earth will Lagos be the most dangerous city in the world? How on earth will a country with 500bn economy still has more poor people than the likes of India of 1.3bn people with economy of 2.5T, Pakistan, and so on?

The people of SE must not allow themselves to be used, Nigerian people must come together and stand for what's best for them. Nigeria Govt as a matter of fact, must pacify these people and bring them to the national politics either by making a public apology for the Biafra war or anything to appease the Igbo and let the country grow once for all.

Very salient points.

What does "P & ID" mean?
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by truvine4u: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Too much exaggeration.
You meant people are working 10 jobs in USA?
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by sweetmelanin(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

There are Owerri big boys that do legitimate business.

Well good for them!
I'm talking about the average Nigerian here. Not local money miss roads. Owerri big boys indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by wirinet(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Beautyaddy:

With a population of close to 2 million consumers, you are asking what people are doing to become millionaires? In Lagos with a population of over 20 million, you can become a millionaire selling only kuli kuli. I know many igbo guys that came to Lagos with night bus with only a nylon bag containing their whole belongings, and in ten years become millionaires selling car parts, electricals, building materials, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by EgunMogaji2: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigBashiru:

So abroad any day.

Sure ambulance will be there quickly, even air ambulance but the patient may live to regret it once the bills start to roll in. Nothing is free in El Dorado.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by adonainana: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
sweetmelanin:

Which Evil again bro, someone is busy buying and selling okirika goods in bulk making millions in one go now is evil.

How is that different from Amazon, tesco, walmart buying in bulk and selling it to final consumers

Which evil Biko?

Besides i am only using it to illustrate the comparison between midlle class nigeria and middle class England

Here in the West, they live on credit and nothing is ever yours, even if you have £30,000 (15 million naira) in your account. You have to watch you back cos any small thing can take it away from you but the same amount in Nigeria invested in Nigeria will change your life forever

This is my humble opinion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by BigBashiru: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:

Very few handful civilians in the UK will ever earn £60,000 per year in the UK. Only director/ ceo of companies are on that salary, Even if they are on it, The net income paid to your bank account after tax is £3,000 per month despite you being on an £5,000 per month salary ( The £2,000 remaining would automatically be paid to the govt as tax)

The UK system is brilliant if you are content with life andjust want your children to get something you never had like universities you talked about etc.

Besides there are lot of people in Nigeria not killing stealing and scamming and are better than a lot of people living here in the UK, a lot i tell you.

Tbh i think it is more or less about ones prioroty in life and what is exciting to one and not.

In my 11 years in the west, i saw everything, the evidence that it is not all that ourweighs the one that it is all that

Reason for my conclusion

The west is lonely - UK etc and that makes Nigeria beat the west from a social perspective. The root cause of knife crime in the UK and shootings in the US is toxic masculinity triggered by loneliness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by odimbannamdi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
shine12:
I use to have a cash at hand mentality. While I agree that too much debt is bad for an individual and that the financial companies in the western world are almost operating at usury level now and very greedy at the same time how do you expect a drop-out bus driver to buy a house, a family car, pay for car insurance with cash at hand. Its through credit.
In the western world, the jobs that are frowned upon in Africa like a bus driver can guarantee a mortgage and the bus driver can even own a house and a family car through credit.
Credit is nothing but borrowing from your expected future earnings. The buy with cash at hand mentality doesn't mean anything. In fact credit drives growth. The reason why we don't have as much infrastructural development in Africa is that FDI credit is not coming our way.

A large nation cannot move to middle income or high income status without credit to coming from consumer spending.

Hypothetical Question:
If you have £100,000 at hand and you can invest it and net a 10% yield yearly or rather buy a house and pay 2% interest on the loan. Do you buy with the "cash" or invest your money and pay the credit interest from your investment income and be left with 8%.

This is deeeep.

I would choose the second option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:

Reason for my conclusion

Come on, have you really done your analysis? I've been in the USA for about a decade now and I make over 100,000 dollars a year after taxes. I have uncles, friends and other family members in London and surrounding areas making over 60,000 pounds per year and they are just ordinary auditors, engineers and so on. I understand taxes and all but I also understand universal healthcare, tax refund and so on, my point is simple, when compared as a whole and not just frgaments or anormalies, there's no way majority of Nigerians are living better than those in the UK or the USA. Nigerians might be happier due to the fact that we love suffering and smiling but when it comes to things that counts such as 24/7 electricity, reliable healthcare, transportation, security and so on, there's no contest!

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by MichioKaku: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
[s]Yes everyone would love to live there until they get there and find out it is a mirage. The biggest shame will be leaving there without achieving anything. That's the shame over one million Nigerians are living with in America. They can't come back because they are stuck. If you ask Americans to pay cash for their cars 99% of them won't be able to afford it. Americans are broke and miserable and 95% of them will die in debt. If in 2019 Nigerians don't know an average Nigerian is richer than a middle class American then they are the dumbest donkey on earth[/s]

It's either You must be a Muslim or you're insane

Where people in Nigeria see 2 jobs jobs let alone 10 jobs

Nigerians do as many work as they can... is because they need money to invest home,

2 Shares

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by BigBashiru: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Sure ambulance will be there quickly, even air ambulance but the patient may live to regret it once the bills start to roll in. Nothing is free in El Dorado.

There's no bill or bill is subsidized. I won't enter into an argument. If Nigerian doctors hospitals and ambulance system works for you then cool.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

Have they told you what their hospital bills look like after an emergency? There was a woman that got into an auto crash (I can't recall the state in USA) and she kept screaming, "Please don't call the ambulance!"

Healthcare is expensive anywhere in the world. You don't want to have a medical emergency too.

In America, you might survive it with life crippling debt (some people commit suicide over such debt). In a country like Nigeria, you might die straight away

Lol but not true. In US that woman will sue somebody and get millions. Besides all debt in US disappear after 7 years or u can declare bankruptcy and they disappear immediately like magic
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by BigBashiru: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

Stop trying to justify the failures of a shithole country.. .. that all black majority countries are failures speaks I'll of the black man. Stop trying to excuse or justify the failure of Nigeria in having proper healthcare.

There is a public healthcare system where you are covered as a resident citizen and then there is private health insurance. Calling an ambulance is covered or at the very least subsidized under public health insurance. It's also covered under private. Nigger land countries are all fked up cos even the insurance companies won't pay for the ambulance even after u hv paid premium for years. And even when the ambulance is called the driver will be non chalant. The drivers / motorists won't clear for the ambulance to pass.

Black Africans just hide your faces in shame and stop trying to justify your glaring failures....
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by ahiboilandgas: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
adonainana:
I lived in the UK for 10 years, I agree i think only when you think carefully and deeply would you appreciate some countries and some ways of life. Here in the UK, I found out that there are only 2 achievements the average man can achieve. The first is getting a Mortgage and the second is passing your driving test .

I couldnt tell how many of my friends celebrated these two major achievements year in year out

People of God, how is borrowing £300,000 (150 million naira) from a bank and paying it monthly back over 30 years an achievement ni tori olorun. How is that an achievement ?

How is passing your driving test where you will end up taking more of your disposable income an achievement for Heaven sake.

After 11 years in the Uk, i decided it was time to call it quit.

Some people will simply pay bills and die in the west and will even be owing funeral tax by the time there reletives want to bury.

The good roads, schools, water etc is an illusion, there are good schools everywhere on the planet. There are equally good roads everywhere on the planet

The Uk an US are extremely useless countries to be in sometimes

This is my opinon sha
am sorry to opinion is wack cos your went their to hammer ( najia mentality) not to live in decency....how is it an achievement to live all your life paying rent and agents in Nigeria for 35 years then retire to a miserable pension,Nigeria has 17m housing deficit with plenty Neigbour hood looking like war zone and unfit for humanity .....i rather live 30 years paying mortgage in an organised setting than 35 years paying rent or setup criminal activity to hammer to own a house.....the Nigeria state is holding meetings for 3 years to pay a minimum wage 70 pounds to million of worker on level 1 to 7

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
NONNYG:
Statistician, i wonder where you're getting all these figures fromgrin

he is just running his dirty mouth
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
babaolofin:

You are asking me? Apart from infrastructure, well planned and neat environment and good working conditions, a Nigerian working with International Organization in Nigeria lives better than when he is working with the same organization abroad.
must an average Nigerian be working for an international organization before he can live a decent life? Haba
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Younghacka(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
timesup234:
the mods dont like this kind of topic. That was how they closed my thread which i regard as the greatest thread in nairaland history
Links To The Post Please. . .
+'ll Really Like To Read ''The Greatest Post On Nairaland''. smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by adonainana: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
abbey621:

Come on, have you really done your analysis? I've been in the USA for about a decade now and I make over 100,000 dollars a year after taxes. I have uncles, friends and other family members in London and surrounding areas making over 60,000 pounds per year and they are just ordinary auditors, engineers and so on. I understand taxes and all but I also understand universal healthcare, tax refund and so on, my point is simple, when compared as a whole and not just frgaments or anormalies, there's no way majority of Nigerians are living better than those in the UK or the USA. Nigerians might be happier due to the fact that we love suffering and smiling but when it comes to things that counts such as 24/7 electricity, reliable healthcare, transportation, security and so on, there's no contest!

I repeat anyone in the UK on a £60,000 takes home only £3000 per month ( The tax band for earners between earning between £46,000 to £150,000 comes in between 40 %) There is no escaping it, its a matter of legislation put down in law.

The only way you can avoid paying your tax in the UK is if you illegally use someones else National Insurance No similar to the Social Security Number in the USA.

Please ask your auditors, engineers friends that would they mind telling me thier Tax code as written on thier monthly payslips, i will tell them how much they earn monthly, they will think i am a sorcerer.

I repeat the net pay ( the final money that goes into your account if you are on a £60,000 salary ) is £3000.

£3,000 is not a lot of money, infact people like that will still end up Paying bills and just dying like that.

I never said Majority of Nigerians are living better than Majority of people living in the west.

My point was in my 11 years of living in the west, i have seen Middle class UK people being unable to afford what Midlle Class Nigerians can afford

Even if we use the example of this your auditor friend you claim earns £60,000. He is a very high extremely high earner by UK standards, he is not even Middle class by UK standards. Yet all he earns after tax is just £3,000 ( 1.5 million naira per month )

How does it sound that someone classed as a High earner earns what most Middle class Nigerians make per month. Hope you have started to understand where i am coming from

More or less this your auditor friend, he has not even deducted his rent, car, petrol, etc etc from this net pay of £3,000 he has just made.

So sir do you see where i am coming from, this your £60,000 friend is actually poor if we look deep down at it constructively sir

You see this hospital this, this good road that, please just leave it to one side cos i wonder where on the planet are there not roads and hospitals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by CanadaOrBust: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigBashiru:

Stop trying to justify the failures of a shithole country.. .. that all black majority countries are failures speaks I'll of the black man. Stop trying to excuse or justify the failure of Nigeria in having proper healthcare.

There is a public healthcare system where you are covered as a resident citizen and then there is private health insurance. Calling an ambulance is covered or at the very least subsidized under public health insurance. It's also covered under private. Nigger land countries are all fked up cos even the insurance companies won't pay for the ambulance even after u hv paid premium for years. And even when the ambulance is called the driver will be non chalant. The drivers / motorists won't clear for the ambulance to pass.

Black Africans just hide your faces in shame and stop trying to justify your glaring failures....

Black Africans? Are u a white American??

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by onoja12: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
I said this same thing some time back people on Nairaland wanted to kill me, even me after I reach there I run.the worse part if you manage make am white man ready to bring you down with any means possible, police are angry that you are black and successful,you neighbor want to bring you down cause you are black and successful.it is quite messed up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by golddust6000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
sweetmelanin:

*facepalm
I can't understand why people don't read properly before quoting. In my original post, I said one can see homeless elderly people in AMERICA not Nigeria for goodness sake!
To think you even live in Sweden .. lol and you were talking like an EU spokesperson. Smh
which one is original post?? Maybe this one is fake �. I did not accused you about Homeless elders in Nigeria. If I live in Sweden do you have problem with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Anambra Businessman, Bona Okafor And Policeman Who Asked For His Particulars / Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.