Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (14624 Views)

Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by asgard01(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Seuntek:
I sought for the opinion and advice on the best phone to get for 50k some days ago. I made it clear that i need AMOLED DISPLAY in my device. The Samsung galaxy A20 was extensively suggested. I finally settled for it. The display is fantastic. I think IPS LCD doesn't stand a chance with AMOLED. That's the bitter truth.
The phone is super fast, i installed all the apps i could not install on my Infinix phone due to lagging ish. They all run smoothly. The Samsung galaxy A20 is also very sleek and smart to hold.

Thanks for the suggestion..... The back camera is very ok but the front camera is poor in the dark. That's the truth. But i don't really care about camera.
i have been waiting for ur testimony... jes 2 questions... selfie camera in the day and camera options, ur price n location
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
OluwasureGig:

how much. I'm in transamadi
It goes for 40k
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lerio:

How much and how bad is the screen
it goes for 40k.
Its just a crack on the screen and it doesn't affect the phone in any way
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Lerio(m): 3:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Tnnig:
it goes for 40k.
Its just a crack on the screen and it doesn't affect the phone in any way

I am not in ph now, but send me ur contact when i get back nxt week lets meet and do business
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by romme2u: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Redpanter:
Samsung galaxy A50 4gb 128gb also available at #87k

kiss kiss

bro you've got huawei y7 pro (2019)?

how much?
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Darkseid:
I just hope you'll come back here to complain when the phone starts acting up. I begged my friend to buy Redmi Note 7 but he insisted that he wanted a samsung he got a Samsung A30. The next day he started regretting, he even asked me if slot would agree to change it. Three days after buying it, he sold it 10k less just to get rid of it, added money and got a Redmi Note 7.
And for those screaming "super AMOLED", the display on Samsung A20/ A30 is shitty, it doesn't even come close to that of Redmi Note 7.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Darkseid(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
officialola:

3 days old Samsung Galaxy A30 sold for less than 10k...

Lie doesn't make you a star

"OK Google... Play Clout - Offset ft Cardi B"
If you can't comprehend simple English, then you ain't worth getting an attention from me.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

What do you think is the difference between amoled and super amoled?
Super amoled na just marketing name arranged by samsung to make it look like super amoled is actually super to amoled whereas no be so.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-an-AMOLED-and-Super-AMOLED-display
So samsung screens don't bleed?
I'm not interested in this argument but alot of you just come here with false facts and unverified truths

Bros Dem nor gree learn.... Backward thinking fellas that think from their neck

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
iPhone 11 is out with liquid retina LCD display ..... Just watch them go say a20 and a30 s-amoled is better than it lol

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
CirocBoi:
iPhone 11 is out with liquid retina LCD display ..... Just watch them go say a20 and a30 s-amoled is better than it lol
If the Liquid Retina LCD Display with its HD+ screen and low PPI or whatever CORNY sounding name you want to call it is that good..

Why is it that Apple is using it only on their cheapest ass,lowest speced iPhone 11 instead of the FHD+ AMOLED displays on their two highest end iPhone 11 Pros? shocked

Galaxy A30 display is better than it,come and beat me.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If the Liquid Retina LCD Display with its HD+ screen and low PPI or whatever CORNY sounding name you want to call it is that good..

Why is it that Apple is using it only on their cheapest ass,lowest speced iPhone 11 instead of the FHD+ AMOLED displays on their two highest end iPhone 11 Pros? shocked

Galaxy A30 display is better than it,come and beat me.. undecided

No argument my boss, so if Dem put a30 and iPhone 11 now say make u take one for free, which you go take
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeyGee(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning
We have UK used iPhone, clean as new at the cheapest price you can see, below are prices of some phones

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2019
CirocBoi:

No argument my boss, so if Dem put a30 and iPhone 11 now say make u take one for free, which you go take
I thought we were talking about the screen? grin

YOU done jump from the SCREEN enter the WHOLE phone? cheesy

If them put them side by side I go take the iPhone 11,after all it costs $550 MORE,

But I go still wish it has the A30 screen... shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I thought we were talking about the screen? grin

YOU done jump from the SCREEN enter the WHOLE phone? cheesy

If them put them side by side I go take the iPhone 11,after all it costs $550 MORE,

But I go still wish it has the A30 screen... shocked

Lol yeye
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Samsung galaxy A20 - #49990 limited offer

Free shipping anywhere in Nigeria

Pay on delivery

Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CallMeDrino: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Any phone can act up,for every batch produced a certain percentage is expected to have issues..

Even the RN7,there was a girl on the Xiaomi thread complaining about her RN7 which she just bought within the week and it was later changed for her..

And Samsung AMOLEDS are NOT SHITTY,they are WORLD ACCLAIMED as the BEST IN CLASS and in NO WAY is the RN7 better..

And before you jump on me as a Samsung fanboy,am typing this from a Xiaomi Mi Max 3..

Please between Samsung Galaxy A30 and Redmi Note 7, which one do you advised that I buy
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
CallMeDrino:

Please between Samsung Galaxy A30 and Redmi Note 7, which one do you advised that I buy

If an AMOLED Screen is not a priority for you,the Redmi Note 7 is the better all round device..
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CallMeDrino: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If an AMOLED Screen is not a priority for you,the Redmi Note 7 is the better all round device..

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Lerio:

I am not in ph now, but send me ur contact when i get back nxt week lets meet and do business
I send you a Pm.check your mail bro
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Lerio(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Tnnig:
I send you a Pm.check your mail bro

I didnt see it
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by bigcee(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Seuntek:
Boss, Is samsung galaxy A20 a good phone(battery, durability, does it lag)? I want to get it for someone.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mayorrex(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
CirocBoi:

I have clean Huawei y9 (2019) for sale.... Price 40k

Where's your location? Lemme see if we can strike a deal.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Youngpo413: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

amoled technology offers what ips can never offer,
thas the fact, no matter the ppi,
amolef screen technologyis different from other type of lcd , it uses light emitting diodes,, giving u the deepest and sharpest colour contrast you can ever get,
but ips screens uses backlights
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Youngpo413: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
Advice with any Huawei smartphone with battery capacity worth more than 4000mah ?

I'm a big fan of huge battery
I'm a fan of huge breasts too,especially the one that comes with atleast 18watts fast charge...
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by yetunsbay(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Youngpo413:
I'm a fan of huge breasts too,especially the one that comes with atleast 18watts fast charge...
lol. Understood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Download Or Pes 2010 Mobile Game / Android Plans For GLO? / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.