Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable (7491 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / She Is Threatening To Make Life Miserable For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by maxxdjinx(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2007
@ topic-Guess you have to re-evaluate yourself as an individual and I'll advice you to focus on the relationship and don't make the financial angle the fulcrum or else,
It's only logical to feel that way considering the cultural perspective which I believe you have to dissociate from.
@ texazzpete-totally agree with you.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by ne4real(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2007
well, u'v not given any tangible reason in what u said. i feel as if u r just jealous and insecure, and having some complex problem. if that's so, u don't deserve her and it's better u come out straight to tell her so that she'll get a better person than u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by junegirl(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2007
@pmdaboh
God bless you for giving him such solid advice.

@poster
While you're rueing over the many words of advice, please do the girl a favour and leave her while she still has time to get another young man.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Ronke2811(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2007
@ topic
i think you are have complex.
cos i see no reason y dis should give u sleepless nite and a miserable life. would u complain if it was vice versa.
one advice:
if u cant stand the heat in the kitchen then move out.
angry
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by beebaybee(f): 10:47am On May 18, 2007
beta nt let envy kill u. that is one tru evidence dat u do nt love her
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Rhea(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2007
One man's meat,

I wish my fiancee (whenever I find her) would be as rich as Dangote.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by ebonywummy(f): 11:40am On May 18, 2007
If u love her, u will aspire for a better job to get a better pay. And if you can get a better job, why dont you talk to her if she's oppressing you with her money.
Dialogue with her so you can have a loving relationship cool
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Maleeq(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2007
@Poster

You feel insecure because of your ego, your pride as a man. If you really love her, her paycheck should not bother you. Love, they say, conquers all. Check yourself and know how much you love this lady you talk of.

Please, if you do break up with her, hook me up with her! She might just help me achieve my long time ambition of becoming a full time "House Hubby" grin
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by kike001(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2007
so wats d biggie i no u might feel intemidated but so far she not complaning is she?
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by greatfiso(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2007
@caustics and   texazzpete

ur post are the most matuerd i `ve come acroos so far on this thread. well said cool

@poster
caustics n texazz said it all print this page n read it over n over again untill it sinks.
my own little view of this issue is that u have low self -esteem,  this no time for competition,   somthing that will make u feel better, infact get her to help u achieve  too.

for me if i have that ikng of lady in my life  i will be a billionnaire by 2008  december belive me ,  cool
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by sexyella: 12:15pm On May 18, 2007
lol
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by joanie(f): 12:23pm On May 18, 2007
hey please go ahead and marry her, ive never heard were money was eva 2 much in any family, so long as u have ur repect. go ahead pls
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by blessingjo(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2007
Am very sad that by now the admission list is not out yet when all other scholls are about to finish there first semester exam.

Can anybody tell me when the list will be out and the resumption date
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by laudate: 12:41pm On May 18, 2007
Maleeq:

@Poster

You feel insecure because of your ego, your pride as a man. If you really love her, her paycheck should not bother you. Love, they say, conquers all. Check yourself and know how much you love this lady you talk of.

Please, if you do break up with her, hook me up with her! She might just help me achieve my long time ambition of becoming a full time "House Hubby" grin

Hahaha!! grin Original poster please grow up, do some soul searching & leave the chic alone, if your ego cannot handle the fact that she makes more bucks than you do.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by raya2j(f): 12:43pm On May 18, 2007
loycees, you are not a serious guy at all, and you are arrogant.  angry  what's your bizness wit ur fiancees pay? instead you pray you get a better paying job or do a bizness that will fetch you more pay than her.

so far the lady is not behaving in a funny way because she's earning more than u. so is dat y you want to leave her? think strait boy !

so what do you want dora akunluyi's (and the likes) hubby to do? commit suicide.  

i beg leave matter !!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by degubi(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2007
My man i am sure when u posted this subject u did not bargain for the scolding u would receive from people, the truth is that they are right in their rebuke, u need to deal with ur insecurity or else it will cloud ur thinking and destroy ur relationship with ur lady and those around u.  Be grateful for the relationship u have and look for ways to better urself, even if u get a job where u are paid a million naira a month there is no guarantee that it will make all things right, the absence or presence of money does not guarantee hapiness in relatioships. Insecurity is ur problem deal with it.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by dremoney(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2007
maaaaaan,,u disappoint me.
dont even know wat to compare u wit.
stupid talk indeed

kindly post her number so i can appropriately advise she scouts 4 a more confident and matured guy.
u r not fit to date a babe like dat.
she 2 much 4 u.

4 u to av dat thot ab-initio don screen u pata-pata sef.
if u no take time,na heart attack go definitely kill u.
muthafucka!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by mekoyo(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2007
I know you have a feeling that she might not listen to you or that she might want to control cause she earns more than you. But first of all, how long have you two known eachother, what kind of person is she, is she the proud type? or the jealous type. These are the things you need to consider before arriving at a point.
If she is the understanding and caring type, the encouraging type, then you should have no problem cause she will be there for you when you need her the most.
She'll support and encourage you. My advice to you is that you leave her alone but try and understand and pray to God to grant you a very good and lucrative job.

Stay blessed
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by bricks(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2007
men !you guys on this forum always crack me up.  grin but on the  real tho, you lot are a bit too hard on the guy .its not really an easy thing to deal with cos most of the time the guy feels he should be in a position to do certain stuff and not being able to do that as a guy can be really fraustratin.
but then again,mr poster,i thin yu should shake of the insecurity thingy and support her instead of feeling sorry for yourself, also get your sh***t  together so you can be the man you can be.ONE! wink
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by haywhy(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2007
Its not a good reason to break the relationship! However, no matter how loving and caring she might be, she will unconsciously do some things that will insinuate the fact " I EARN BETTER THAN U DO & I'M YOUR WIFE",
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by trendy(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2007
when i saw this topic
i just knew it was a male complaining
and i was not proven wrong
shame on you men that cant stand a succesful women angry
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by v24m(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2007
@texazpette this guy did not say he was poor just that his not earning as much as his babe and for u
@loycee shame on you, you should take a lesson from that ur babe she earns more that u do and she doesnt even throw it in ur face cos am sure if u were in her shoes you would not be humble about it.

look the only thing that should make ur miserable life miserable is if u know that u would not cut heaven.
post something better u are the only one with the cure for your miserable situation at the moment
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by haywhy(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2007
PLS LET US REMEMBER THE NATURE OF LADIES! Ladies will unconsciously do some things! JUST ADVICE HIM TO DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF A MAN IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS WIFE INCOME! Pay rent, cater for your kids n family & never worry about what she does with her money! This case is just like a lady breaking a guys heart, how many guys as hard heartened as we are can stand it without feeling a bit ,
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by ayeesha: 2:43pm On May 18, 2007
man, you sure do have serious complex. sad na men like you no they let their wives progress for life.
for crying out loud,how does your lady earning more than you affect your life negatively.
you should be happy for,not envious of her cos that is what i feel your problem is. pure envy. im sure you are guite green with it.
typical naija male angry
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by esilove(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2007
You are suppose to be happy that ur mate is earning a reasonable amount of money.

Unless she is irrogant that is when u think of leaving her.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by puker(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2007
So many out here is getting it all wrong. Boy its like that with most girls. They want to flaunt their ego when they are doing better than you. They seem not to be obident any more and wants to ardue with you in eveyr thing. By experience i will tell you to live her. The revelation is that she is arrogant and cant be an obident wife. To safe your self heart brake please make up your mind and quit. work harder without her by your side because if she is by your side you would not concentrate. You will see when you climb to the next level tomorrow she will come begging.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by puker(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2007
So many out here is getting it all wrong. Boy its like that with most girls. They want to flaunt their ego when they are doing better than you. They seem not to be obident any more and wants to argue with you in every thing. By experience i will tell you to live her. The revelation is that she is arrogant and cant be an obident wife. To safe your self heart brake please make up your mind and quit. work harder without her by your side because if she is by your side you would not concentrate. You will see when you climb to the next level tomorrow she will come begging.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by dremoney(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2007
puker:

So many out here is getting it all wrong. Boy its like that with most girls. They want to flaunt their ego when they are doing better than you. They seem not to be obident any more and wants to ardue with you in eveyr thing. By experience i will tell you to live her. The revelation is that she is arrogant and can't be an obident wife. To safe your self heart brake please make up your mind and quit. work harder without her by your side because if she is by your side you would not concentrate. You will see when you climb to the next level tomorrow she will come begging.

hmmmmn,

probably d right advise 4 d idiot but e b like say u sef get psycho problem.

haba.(hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by lanrelagos: 3:24pm On May 18, 2007
hey, y shld ur life b miserable?isnt it said woteva belongs 2 the man belongs 2 the wife, cant u just claim wot got has given u, abeg if u no want,make i help u manage ur wife o
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by ayeesha: 3:53pm On May 18, 2007
@ agboola1

correct guy!
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by elronb: 3:59pm On May 18, 2007
Please tell us the real problem.You should be happy that she earns more than you do, you know women are better @  managing money .
Guy,relax and settle down before they(smatter guys) take her away 4rm u . tongue
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 18, 2007
puker:

So many out here is getting it all wrong. Boy its like that with most girls. They want to flaunt their ego when they are doing better than you. They seem not to be obident any more and wants to ardue with you in eveyr thing. By experience i will tell you to live her. The revelation is that she is arrogant and can't be an obident wife. To safe your self heart brake please make up your mind and quit. work harder without her by your side because if she is by your side you would not concentrate. You will see when you climb to the next level tomorrow she will come begging.

puker:

So many out here is getting it all wrong. Boy its like that with most girls. They want to flaunt their ego when they are doing better than you. They seem not to be obident any more and wants to argue with you in every thing. By experience i will tell you to live her. The revelation is that she is arrogant and can't be an obident wife. To safe your self heart brake please make up your mind and quit. work harder without her by your side because if she is by your side you would not concentrate. You will see when you climb to the next level tomorrow she will come begging.

dremoney:

hmmmmn,

probably d right advise 4 d idiot but e b like say u sef get psycho problem.

haba.(hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

NO! HE NEEDS ENGLISH CLASSES FAST FAST. HAPPY MY PC SCREEN IS LIQUID. IF NA GLASS E FOR DON BREAK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Man: Romantic? / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.