Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78751 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by IamPlato(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that how quickly people fall in love?
Lol you Tell Me because I Am Surprised Myself smiley

By The Way, that Your Statement Is A Line From One Of My Recent Books
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2019
undecided
Celestial777:

My babe
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lamanii22(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Dshocker:

It irritates me seeing any lady on anklet

Oh really? Keep the irritation to yourself then...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Dshocker(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

You can't know better than your mum,she is right with what she thinks about it.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lamanii22(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dshocker:

You can't know better than your mum,she is right with what she thinks about it.....

Okay...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by ajayidupe: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
There's really nothing wrong with wearing waist beads, some people wear it for beauttication.

Some guys likes it and they bought it their wives.

Mind you marriage is filled with choices, chances and crisis

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1563618280/marriage-filled-with-choices-chances-and-crisis.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Digitiminimi: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
the beads you are showing below looks fetish o. You don't enter am
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin grin
Lamanii22:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by SHOCK7(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2019
NobleAngell:
Be careful tho. Let it not be that you're exchanging or sacrificing your destiny on the alter of great sex.
Bullshit myth
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Eshowogafor(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2019
What if I show you how to make 40k weekly?

And what if I desire to do it free?

In 4 months, you can make over 200k ($551) without much stress and time.

If you're interested, join this group::

https:///EgXFAMECpkrGjAHg5ZbgwC

PS: Training comes up by 7:00pm tomorrow [10th of August, 2019].
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by wechat1: 4:02am On Sep 12, 2019
nothing wrong with it.chinese people wearing it in there pussy self embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2019
wink
SHOCK7:

Bullshit myth
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
If you want to keep your sanity intact and still be a human being, stay away from women with beads and chains. That's voodoo don't even come close to them. Voodoo will mess you up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by orlayemmy15(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

so you're now scared after going multiple rounds with different styles

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
O! can you share your experience.
DrHoganObi:
If you want to keep your sanity intact and still be a human being, stay away from women with beads and chains. That's voodoo don't even come close to them. Voodoo will mess you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.