Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78565 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Pictures or adonbilivit, the chic I fvcked yesterday was rocking them waistbeads also.

Come and check it in my bedroom.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by CaptainMitch: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good idea, make our body join body.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come and check it in my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I invited a lady over, she usually puts one on. But she's a student of Yabatech. I'm kinda scared, don't want to loose the progress I've made so far because of one lady.

What do you think I should do? Cancel the date? Recently, she did an attachment with a pink colour. And she's very fair.

LMAO. Fear fear.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Good idea, make our body join body.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. Fear fear.
You mean we should fear fucking ladies in bead?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by CaptainMitch: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
I love you too
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
You mean we should fear fucking ladies in bead?

There's nothing to fear about it. Just be wary of the women you sleep with, simple!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
when they are spoilt to higher degree they wear it....

*best answer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nurumaxy: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
two things involved some na ogbanje
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. Fear fear.

Lol. Sincerely, I'm a little bit scared, not just because of the beads but sex itself. I'm old enough, but still scared.

Though, I'm also worried about parting my money for having her in my bed.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by BabbanBura(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Fix two beads on the clitoris? I'm trying to imagine how it'll look like.

Mind sharing when done imagining?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by BabbanBura(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rozaytee:
man wey sabi...thumps up joor... Not all dis lame people claiming satanic kingdom upandan.. Mtchewww...most of their hearts be Satan sef

Babe, no generalise say some arent satanic just may be because yours is not.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hearme(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
imitateMe:

This is why I don't blame men when they sexually assault women. They are often "invited".
Google it yourself. You're lucky you aren't my daughter.

Someone also said it's one of the signs Lesbians use to identify each other. The occultic people also like to wear it.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Adeyeye09(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Sarri sir cheesy
hmmm...so u won't respond to mails?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by IamPlato(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
somebody Is In Love...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by imitateMe(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol so you would disown me for wearing anklet? Men assault women whether they wear anklet or not... Google says "widely recognised".... I still don't go with that flow, I simply wear it to beautify my ankle, it's the same as beautifying your wrist.....
You must be from Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lamanii22(f): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
imitateMe:

You must be from Ondo state

Lol osun state
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by imitateMe(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol osun state
Why then do you have agidi Ondo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lamanii22(f): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
imitateMe:

Why then do you have agidi Ondo?

Hehehehe I was only being assertive, not doing agidi
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by hayzed1090: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
i have never seen any responsible person wear anklet
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by decrownprince(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo
See you. You don't want obstacles in life yet you are having sex with a girl that is not your wife or your main girlfriend or a girl you are engaged to. Many great men do fall cause of sex. Stick to your main bae.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by DejiPlug(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.

Going by your halfhearted remarks, Bro. I pronounce You gotten! Take the advise of Praying and fasting and then some more deep spiritual leg works within a month before your ori waka far
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by iberu001(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Not all waist beads are for juju,me I love it and I bought it for my girl but she doesn't like it.She do use it when she is coming to my place after that she go comot am.Only for me. I love playing with it.Just don't knw why but if I see am on top another lady,my people na japa for me.Make person no turn me to mumu.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by harry2sexy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
So. if you're from edo state, you probably heard of Ayelala. I passed by one of their temples and I saw ladies in their early 20s to late 30s outside the temple, most of them super attractive but had either ankle bracelets or waist bead, I saw the waist bead cos 2 ladies had crop tops on. E.O.S

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by seunmohmoh(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Adeyeye09:
hmmm...so u won't respond to mails?
No, I don't
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
it signifies"oloshoism (prostitution) Marine girl's, (marmaide, mamiwater) and love charm... you can call it beautification or whatever, all I know is that it's a significance of what I mentioned above. case closed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hamachi:
I wear waist beads because they actually look nice. Infact I have 8 waist bads and I aint removing anytime soon.

My babe
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you like doggy you will like waist beads.
Especially when u r fast like me
The beads will just be going front and back
Tamborourin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Omarsheriff(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No, I don't
all this shakara would end one day
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
somebody Is In Love...

Is that how quickly people fall in love?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Cutehector(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2019
I see nothing wrong with a girl wearing waist beads. My last ex girlfriend wore it everyday. Nigerians are carried away by myths, hence our problem. It's just like a person wearing necklace, this time, on the waist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Dshocker(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

It's not a big deal, it helps the waistline, you know when you're adding an extra inch in size, then you can watch your weight... I don't wear it though.. But I love anklets, it's simply beautiful when you put it on.... But my mom thinks it's prostitutes that wears it...

It irritates me seeing any lady on anklet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.