Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78675 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by femi4: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.
She allowed you..use your brain. She didn't fall for you easily .

Mission accomplished ...onto the next one!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Reelmii: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
imitateMe:

Do you know what anklets mean? It means you're available for sex and your husband has given you the consent to have sex with any man.
tell them
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Icon79(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
So you saw the beads but still went ahead, huh? And now you're coming back to ask questions after the facts? Talk about medicine after death shocked

Anyway, most people wear those as a form of beauty accessory but some have feitish/occultic underpinning. If you know, you know!

O pari

Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Surulady: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
It’s merely for beautification as fir me I can’t do with it..and it’s also monitors my waist size once it’s getting tight then I know I have to watch my weight.no evil attached fir me it’s just fashion
Abadsheddy:
grin grin grin

why covering it then.
please ladies I need more answers especially those that wear it.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by vickyhow(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
illitrate:

Kai I for like press your nyash, the thing go soft die.
Even as I dey talk about it now I have cum
Lol go and SOAPY!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Youngzedd(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Go through this Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/lilyshub/?hl=en

A large number of our girls are extremely desperate, willing to do all manner of evil for money.

Fortified beads and ring is in the market.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rozaytee:
and after marrying d so-called responsible lady una go still cheat on am wit waist bead wearers... cheesy
dont mind them, pretenders of the universe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by tyup(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Newbielearner:

Go and fast and pray o. Repercussions aren't often immediate. Originally it was meant for beautification. But now, it's a symbol of identity, used for protection, enchantment and transfer of virtue. You'd have to hope hers was for beautification.
I'm just surprised how you didn't see that thing before doing what you did.
They sell it now a lot, teaching ladies how to use it to enchant a man, draw virtue and ensure protection from ritualists.

Oga, go and pray o. No intention to scare you or to emphasize too much on holiness. But these things affect people on a long term basis...

baba Abadsheddy this is the most sensible comment I've seen here today point to consider

>You probably din see it bfr sex, why?
>If it's for beautification why should it be under clothes
>Why was she quiet after asking her

Don't even bother praying cause if she has an ulterior motive God would still let you suffer it for a while bfr he decides to help you why is cause Blood covenant work in two ways it Either cripples God's desires to assist a man or Ensures God surely helps a man

I wish you best of luck though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by chikitobabe(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
To me it's purely fashion.i wear waist beads though I dnt go naked cos I wear one,but am always happy at the sight of it on my waist and my man loves it too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by chikitobabe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Reelmii:
dont mind them, pretenders of the universe

I tire ooo,they will still beg there side chicken to wear it for them and still come out to condemn them
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by naijadrivablog: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jigida shocked
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Sniper101(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Most females wear it just for the fun of it.
Thinking its actually, kind of, sexy.

Not knowing it's actually an eyesore to most men.
Especially when wearing too many of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Giftedprof: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
There are 4 categories of girls that wear it
1, those that wear it for diabolical and spiritual protection reasons, (disbelieve this at your own peril)

2, those that year it to watch their shapes as pointed out by those that have commented above

3, those that wear it because they feel it makes them sexier and also for cultural reasons (though the culture thingy is rare these days)

4, those that wear it for no reason at all, because they see it on others,they too decided to join the bandwagon (one of my ex babes belongs to this category, I remember asking her several times why she loves them beads. She would just reply nonchalantly that she doesn't know, that she sees it on one of her friends

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by IamPlato(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
I Love To See Those Waist Beads on Their Waists
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by ajayiopy: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
ILEKE IDI.HMMMMMM
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abolajihowells2: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Newbielearner:

Go and fast and pray o. Repercussions aren't often immediate. Originally it was meant for beautification. But now, it's a symbol of identity, used for protection, enchantment and transfer of virtue. You'd have to hope hers was for beautification.
I'm just surprised how you didn't see that thing before doing what you did.
They sell it now a lot, teaching ladies how to use it to enchant a man, draw virtue and ensure protection from ritualists.

Oga, go and pray o. No intention to scare you or to emphasize too much on holiness. But these things affect people on a long term basis...

Baba gbese ... leave that one na lie there's nothing wrong there bro
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Onyeka8: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
guy man dey shine Congo on a Sunday.. lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by elonize(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Giftedprof:
There are 4 categories of girls that wear it
1, those that wear it for diabolical and spiritual protection reasons, (disbelieve this at your own peril)

2, those that year it to watch their shapes as pointed out by those that have commented above

3, those that wear it because they feel it makes them sexier and also for cultural reasons (though the culture thingy is rare these days)

4, those that wear it for no reason at all, because they see it on others,they too decided to join the bandwagon (one of my ex babes belongs to this category, I remember asking her several times why she loves them beads. She would just reply nonchalantly that she doesn't know, that she sees it on one of her friends
what's bandwagon
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by elonize(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some wear cos it beautify the waist n legs
some are agents of marine kingdom,I have been to a program wer I saw a girl with dis been delivered,her powers was in d beads,but hers was sliver
some put d leg chain,wich is a mark of prostitution, telling sm1 am ready to knack,it's many sha but this is d ones I could remember
However, this issue cannot be overe emphasized,we go talk talk till battery run downMe too fear sha after d bead deliverance
N.a. God dey save person
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Realfrankie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very dumb and unsound question
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Olaxbolax100: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.

She falls too easily or she knowingly made it easy for you guys so that she can fulfill her wish.
Go for prayers bro. I have once been a victim
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by slimjosh231(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Brother give your life to There’s nothing in this World. All this is not enjoyment, am not judging duo. Accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and Saviour. Heaven and Hell is real.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by clumsydyna: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Hmmm I do wear beads
Because I love them

God bless you jare, I have worn waist beads for years, I just love them and sometimes play with them, not forgetting that I know a lot of guys who love seeing them on the waist of ladies, saying it adds something sensual .... It is not a new thing that some ladies put charms on them for various reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by merxi55(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
How come you saw it when you claim to be making love? So she wasn't really naked and you claim to be making love? besides, you described her as just 'A girl', so, basically, you were just having sex finish... you don't even know her enough, you carry your thing enter? sorry oh... wahala don dey for you oh... better go for eppp, before you end up helping 'mama put' in washing her plates.. grin grin

Waist bead symbolizes alot of stuffs, go to the traders and bluff them into telling you some of the mysteries behind it, though very few are for beautification... be careful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by AquariusRising: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
cooooooks:
This is West African culture. Ghanaian and co women wear it too.

I think, traditionally, a girl is supposed to start wearing the waist and ankle beads when they menstruate for the first time. I also hear that the waist beads help to shape the booty.

Some girls wear it these days without knowing it's history and as part of slay.

You are so on point! The women amongst my people start wearing it at the time of circumcision/mensuration...that is when she is officially mature and is introduced to the society as a woman.

In times past, our women dress in a way that the top and bottom are covered and the midrif is exposed, so that prospective suitors can know when a girl has come of age.

The Igbos call waist beads jigida. The hausas have a name for it, my people call it akpolo. It is sad that Western inductrination has removed history from our memory

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
wink
AryaSand:

I have 10 and they are really beautiful.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by CHIGIM: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
It's nothing bro please don't stress urself,me I come across then often and I don't hesitate to Bleep them BC I just love seeing that waist bead.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Goldicon2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beads go way back in Africa culture bro. It stands for a lot . Na now some girls don dey add juju join their own
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by CHIGIM: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bleep and go Ur way
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Encoreunltd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
NobleAngell:
If her way is pure, then trust me its just to make you want her more.
But if she isn't pure, yank it off her waist and watch her dance naked to the market while picking up garbage on the street.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the Spirit of Our Lord Baba God
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omarsheriff:
so your waist is colorful
Not like I wear it together. I just have them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.