Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78698 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Afiahomes(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
to tap into your goodluck grin grin

tell her to remove it before knacking wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by tillaman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Waist bead is a turn on for a niqqa like me!!
I nor too feel the leg chain but waist bead on a big phat arse chai I fit die there

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by BrutusOj(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some ladies use it to check their weight, if you start adding extra pounds of flesh, you will definitely know from your waist. As a guy, I find it sexy on my woman especially the small small beads, it makes me remember when African women used to be original tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
grin grin grin

why covering it then.
please ladies I need more answers especially those that wear it.
if you dont have an ulterior motive for asking, then rest na. You've heard from lots of people here that it's fir beautification. What more do you want na? Beads are an age long means of beautification. My grandma sef get, used to have it. She kept them inside her box in those days. Theirs in their time were bigger than what they wear nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
you Don enter 1chance ����
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Beke2020: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
There are many reasons. Some for fashion, fun, some just like it. Why some it very spiritual (smile)

A bro need your advise.........https://livelystones.com.ng/marrying-her-is-a-taboo-but-i-love-her-please-advice/
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by DexterousOne(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

It's fashion
Don't over rationalise it
It's harmless
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
waist beads are mad sexy

if you are afraid of fetish, stop fornicating upandan. or find some jazzman to sanctify your prick

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Ziel20: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
I love ladies who wear them
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by freeze001(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you don't need obstacle, zip up, hustle well, marry your wife and stop hanging with random girls.
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
I wear waist beads because they actually look nice. Infact I have 8 waist bads and I aint removing anytime soon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by movid(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bbsharon wear beads too and it's lovely like that
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Femijohn198: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
my guy go and pray because anything can happen to you..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Samakus(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beautification or not, once a girl is wearing waist beads, i no do again.

Na person wey never see snake before dey call am rope. This is Africa. So many fetish people around

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by 2016easy2017: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
U PROSTITUTE. U FORNICATED AND FEAR CONSEQUENCES?
I CARELESS EVEN SHOULD U TURN TO SNAKE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Hamachi(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
oh you men of little liver
Samakus:
Beautification or not, once a girl is wearing waist beads, i no do again.

Na person wey never see snake before dey call am rope. This is Africa. So many fetish people around

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by AdonaiAluminium: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
The waist bead is superstitiously believed to broaden a woman's waist

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Denikayan: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

It will be very difficult for you to make it in life then.

Do you remember if there is a red and black bead in-between white beads? If yes, you are finished.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by bamasite(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na them o
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Bigii(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Love them beads. Gives more energy during knacking kiss kiss

DM me if you got them. I am a big lover of waist beads wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
My girl wears bead to check her weight.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by zincnike(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WHO CLAIM TO BE SELLING DATA HAS JUST SCAMMED ME ... PLS BEWARE OF THIS THIEF WITH PHONE NUMBER

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
I need more explanation on this....
please the ladies in the house should help.
MOD help!
Like they said earlier, some wear it for beautification which is true, aside that, some girls i've heard wear it to protect themselves from men... a lady once told me if the man is fetish or will likely "use" her, once she mounts him, the bead will cut, a warning sign...
In traditional Yoruba belief and practice back in the days( a documented fact in DRA 107) mothers make their daughters to wear enchanted waist beads to guide them against unwanted pregnancy, in this case once the man mounts her, his joystick becomes numb so he can't perform but once he moves away from such girl, efficiency is restored.
I doubt you need to worry @Abadsheddy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
No big deal. I wear waist bead but hate ankle chains. Same way some people like piercings and tattoo. All for beautification whatever rocks your boat grin

I have white, gold, purple, mixed, black, silver and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by okeynelson: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
my fellow guys....pls ooo don't be deceive.... there is nothing like wearing it for beautification.... all na big lies.... they normally put it on as a symbol of charms for caging someone or for protecting themselves.... and almost all the runz girls both old, new and upcoming ones like to put it on especially when they are lesbians.. so anytime u see it my broda. RUN ooo..

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hamachi:
I wear waist beads because they actually look nice. Infact I have 8 waist bads and I aint removing anytime soon.

I have 10 and they are really beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by airminem(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
After your dickson have had it pleasure. Next pusssy or anus na lioness you go see for her waist or nyash
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by okeniti: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
In the voice of General Ackbar, "IT'S A TRAP!"

But in all seriousness, nothing to worry about as it's a traditional way of enticing a lover. Some even have some health/spiritual benefits. Further enlighten yourself here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQdzj-ruK3U

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by abkrgumel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's really nothing wrong with wearing waist beads. Unless she's using them for a fetish purpose. Some people wear it for beautification.

It used to slim their waist and increase their hips

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by davidadenrele: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
truthsayer009:
Most wear it for beautification.

Some for love charm, well if you have been charmed, you won't even be able to ask this question.

So in essence, you are safe.

Dont be silly!! you can be charmed and appear sane and sound to anyone but in the in spiritual sense of it thing began to go under the spiritual controls the physical oga, atleast you watch nollywood movies, things don't just happen in this side of our world, nothing should be taken for granted am not against beautification using waist, or ankle chains, pierce rings, studs and so on neither do i want to sound too spiritual ooo.... but just to be extra careful......no one took the idea of some crazy folks stealing women under-wares serious until it becomes a serious issues!!!!.

Please be extra careful some ladies can do all sort to get a man!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.