Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) (8047 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by joseph6071: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2020
This lady gives an analysis on why ladies shouldn't talk when they are been intimate with a man.

Do you think she has a valid point?

See what she wrote...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/lady-advises-other-ladies-on-talking.html

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by joseph6071: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Una too like sex for this country. Tufiakwa!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by dimexy247(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2020
All they know is sex

11 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Meh. Like two mutes getting it on? What she's describing could sort of look creepy if all you're supposed to do is stare in complete silence. LOL!
I'm sticking to singing my nursery rhymes grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Oowel(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Sex without the usual many "you are good, hmmmm, youre too deep, go faster now, no no stop slow, ohhhh I love it, should I stop? No no just stay inside and touch my back, suck my nipple, squiz my boobs etc etc....
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Meh. Like two mutes getting it on? What she's describing could sort of look creepy if all you're supposed to do is stare in complete silence. LOL!
sandalili right?
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Stick to selling Tshirts. Dumb

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Social media gives every Jane and Esther the opportunity to speech irrelevant topics. An unknown idiot wakes up and types rubbish to the amazement of a larger foolish people.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
kokanepyramid:
sandalili right?

Huh?
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
TheEffective:

Stick to selling Tshirts. Dumb

LOL!
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by TradingBinary(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
She no sabi the thing
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lazy yoots
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
Lazy yoots
This is to reveal to you the NUMBER OF SAGGY BRAINS we have among the Youths
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd like you to dance to my tune
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
The one with me on last Saturday wan take question kill me.On top of that small thing she don dry... small thing she don dry. And I was very hard n ready to rock and roll. She doesn't give bj n doesn't enjoy being sucked either. if not that I was very hard n Hot I won't have wasted two hours with her.

Mtchew...I don't want to remember last saturday abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
MickzyDonald:

I'd like you to dance to my tune

Much better than the sign language required above. Sing it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oowel:
Sex without the usual many "you are good, hmmmm, youre too deep, go faster now, no no stop slow, ohhhh I love it, should I stop? No no just stay inside and touch my back, suck my nipple, squiz my boobs etc etc....
I don't think the op meant those kind of noise. Some ladies like holding conversation right in the middle of the action..... like "wetin you been dey talk that time...chai! Emeka okwa ima njiya nwayo?"

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheEffective:
Social media gives every Jane and Esther the opportunity to speech irrelevant topics. An unknown idiot wakes up and types rubbish to the amazement of a larger foolish people.
Bia nwokem go to education section
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Much better than the sign language required above. Sing it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

grin
Your face seems angelic after all
U can check my signature to Know more about the romantic guy you are chatting with

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Your face seems angelic after all
U can check my signature to Know more about the romantic guy you are chatting with

Looooool. Noted. But why is it your signature though? Are you trying to add me to a harem? grin

Baby is not impressed.

Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bia nwokem go to education section
An idiot
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by femi4: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2020
You can say anything apart from "faster, harder "
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2020
TheEffective:

You've said my mind,kudos.
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by ibuyairtime4: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2020
We seal mouths to do it.
Re: Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) by MickzyDonald: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. Noted. But why is it your signature though? Are you trying to add me to a harem? grin

Baby is not impressed.
OMG grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.