Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (32428 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by efembaba(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dobson43:

Bro, emotional intelligence is the hardest book I ever read. I nor fit cross enter chapter 3.
Abi o. It's like Physiology and Psychology textbook combined
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Rajosh(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
GreenArrow1:
48 Laws of Power
Sun Tzu -Art of war
Richest man in Babylon
Davinci code
One Day My Soul Just Opened up - Iyanla Vanzat
The 6th and 7th Books of Moses
and a few others.
where can I get the soft copy of the 6th and 7th books of Moses
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dobson43: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
efembaba:
Abi o. It's like Physiology and Psychology textbook combined

I tell you
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by MycroftHolmes: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Almost !
But it made me see christianity and religion as a whole For What it really is.......i won't say it made me an Atheist because i still believe in God and his existence but No longer in religion.

Bottom line.
I will say it made me believe in God(even stronger) but completely lose faith in religion

The exact same effect it had on me.

Nice meeting you.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Drdreluv: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
[uote author=nappy760 post=81967209]

So I have heard too but I think just reading it shouldn't cause any harm but trying to use it!!!!, Well; like every other spiritual book; that is another thing

Can someone send me the book, napoleon760@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Drdreluv: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rajosh:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-sixth-and-seventh-books-of-moses-e19340846.html
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Anndrew(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:
Done
thanx
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Vulcanheph(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
MycroftHolmes:

The exact same effect it had on me.

Nice meeting you.
Nice to meet You too..... I feel good to know that there are other like minded individuals like me.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Rajosh(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by GreenArrow1(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Rajosh:

Online. Google d PDFs
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by MILLERMannn: 1:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Your best life now by Joel Osteen had impact in my life when i was young.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by MILLERMannn: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Mosesvic:
1. BECOME A BETTER YOU (Joel Osteen)
2. WHO MOVED MY CHEESE (Spencer)

May God bless you for remembering this man @ Joel Osteen. I cried many times when I read this man book. That time I was 19.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Mendula35(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2019
No one has mention:
The learn start-up by Eric ries
Contagious by Jonah Berger
Hooked by nir eyal
Traction by Gabriel Weinberg.
You will never regret reading these books.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Meliian(f): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Read all 12 pages. Too many books to read. Better to just bookmark for when I want to take on a new book. Op is truly blessed for creating this thread.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Meliian:
Read all 12 pages. Too many books to read. Better to just bookmark for when I want to take on a new book. Op is truly blessed for creating this thread.

Nice one, my sister.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Offpoint: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2019
haryomikun:

James Hadley Chase my guy!!!

Read 48 Laws of Power too. I dey currently read am. E mad gan
I don read that one teytey, but na till I enjoy Nigeria politics before I go apply am
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Someone should volunteer to send these books to my email please.... cry
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Crazeworld(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
HannahHitler:
Someone should volunteer to send these books to my email please.... cry
Search and download books from here https://b-ok.cc/

You can also install ANYBOOKS from Google playstore and read at your convenience.
I love ladies that read good books.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dehveed(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thanks man
WalkerMichael:

WONDERFUL COLLECTION BROOO!!!!!
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dehveed(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thanks. I will.

Outis:

True that. You couldn't have captured it any better.

Hence the reason I helped start book group on Telegram, dedicated to sharing and discussing books.

Interested?

Search "ebookgallery" on Telegram.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fayvhur(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
cutegentility:

Nice one bros.

Na girl I be oh
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fayvhur(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crazeworld:

You can also install ANYBOOKS from Google playstore and read at your convenience.

You've met your match, can I have your number handsome?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fayvhur:

Na girl I be oh

I'm sorry aunty Fayvhur.

You've got a beautiful name.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Crazeworld(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fayvhur:

You've met your match, can I have your number handsome?
cheesy
WhatsApp link is on my signature
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by JhyMedex: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Britzdon:
Think and grow rich by Nap. Hills
The power of habit by Jim Berry
Acres of diamonds by Russel H. Conwell
The mafia manager by V (guide to the Cooperate Machiavelli)
The law of success by Nap. Hills
Rich dad Poor dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Chief Please help me with a Softcopy of "THE MAFIA MANAGER".. pfm4real@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crazeworld:

Thanks a lot. Muah.
I just finished 48 laws of power and roaring reformers.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by JhyMedex: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Xmen149:
The Mafia Manager by V
Help me with the softcopy of thus book please ..
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by JhyMedex: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Reucy:
Have read lotta books. That's what keeps me busy, like the one I'm currently reading. Crime and Punishment by a Russian author

Don't ask me the name cause I can't even pronounce it well talk of spelling it.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky..

Great read..Still on it though..I find the Rodya quite funny..
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by JhyMedex: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
SHALLREIGN:
1) 48 laws of power by Robert Greene

2) 33 Strategies of war by Robert Greene

3) your church my shrine by law ezeh

4) heaven or hell... An echo of my mind by olusegun olatunji

These books are philosophic and thought provoking... I love them.

33 Strategies of war by Robert Greene isn't as popular as 48 laws of power but is likely better IMO.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Crazeworld(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
HannahHitler:
Thanks a lot. Muah.
I just finished 48 laws of power and roaring reformers.
Glad I could be of help. Keep reading, keep growing
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by galantjoe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
changing negative attitude to positive attitude by Napoleon Hill
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Out of those recommendations.

I read who moved my cheese.

Change is constant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Forbidden / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.