Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (31194 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
sheantip:

shawntipson@gmail.com
thanks you.
You're welcome
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
talk2eshin:
Pls share with me aypompey@gmail.com. God bless you.
Done... Bless you too
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by 2emgee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why We Want You To Be Rich -- By Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump
Take The Risk -- By Ben Carson
The Art of War-- By Sun Tzu
48 Laws of Power -- Robert Greene
Rich Dad Poor Dad -- By Robert Kiyosaki
The Richest Man In Babylon -- By George S. Classon.
Understanding Your Potential -- By Pastor Myles Munroe

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Vulcanheph(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
tropaz:

I have just born a crime as soft copy.
Please send me a soft Copy (pdf) to calebominie@gmail.com ......i've been Dying to read it
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by mendel04(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
EvieP:
I will try and read this one. I dont find it interesting
Please do, still the best for me.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:
I can... Mail me
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Onlyonebuhari: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
THE NOBLE QUR'AN AND HADITH...........they will definitely make you among the most generous and kind to humans and animals.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by JohnnyBling(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please who has The Game by Neil Strauss. Kindly share
johnebikeme@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dobson43: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Freiden:
I went through all the comments and I'm surprised no one mentioned this short but full of wisdom book.

Who Moved My Cheese?

Book by Spencer Johnson

You be grand master
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by themaestro08(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
48 laws of power by Robert Greene. Absolutely a brilliant piece. It contains almost every principles of life.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by sonnie10: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Principles of Physics by Nelkon
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
interesting! just come in to read the comments for future reference for me its Holy Qur'an..
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dobson43: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
efembaba:

I beg is this sarcasm or straight talk. No yab me for dis morning o.. Na d book no gree me finish am

Bro, emotional intelligence is the hardest book I ever read. I nor fit cross enter chapter 3.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by SHALLREIGN(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
1) 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
2) 33 Strategies of war by Robert Greene
3) your church my shrine by law ezeh
4) heaven or hell... An echo of my mind by olusegun olatunji
These books are philosophic and thought provoking... I love them.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nkc22: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Preshob:

Please can i get it sir?? Preciouscyno6063@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Please I would love to have it too

festusakpotu22@gmail.com

Thank you so much
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nkc22: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amongst other books I have read, I would recommend

The Normal Christian Life ~ Watchman Nee
Living Free ~ Dr Neil T. Anderson
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by nentokritji(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
BATTLE FOR THE YOUNG
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:

Yes... Your email address?

Fidelismaria8@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
dey many sha
in no particular order:
The holy bible Seven books of moses The iliad 48 Laws of power all of Shakespeare all of Dan Brown So many books of magic The art of war...
so many demons would have entered u
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Thane(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pls who has any of Morgen Holm's books? The author of "I, a sailor" . Pls do send the English translations to thanedominic@gmail.com . Thanks much
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Thane(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mekanus:
Story

Anybooks is a wonderful app, I have read almost 50 books and novels on it, tho it doesn't have books by African authors, just a few popular ones. I need books of several African authors and most of them ain't online. I also need with all urgency Morgen Holm's erotica fictions the man is good abeg, first saw his works over 10 yrs ago and i am yet to see another one anywhere. I also need to see this 7th book of Moses that pple are shouting about, anybody that has any of these can please send to thanedominic@gmail.com .
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Thane(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
daneni1:

To download books, go to google playstore and download this app ''anybook'', trust me, there is no book you can't download and read from that app. Last month alone, I read more than 4 books. Books such as undisputed truth, how to make love like a pron star, His needs her needs, Always ask why, etc.

See a screenshot below

Anybooks is a wonderful app, I have read almost 50 books and
novels on it, tho it doesn't have books by African authors, just
a few popular ones. I need books of several African authors
and most of them ain't online. I also need with all urgency
Morgen Holm's erotica fictions the man is good abeg, first saw
his works over 10 yrs ago and i am yet to see another one
anywhere. I also need to see this 7th book of Moses that pple
are shouting about, anybody that has any of these can please
send to thanedominic@gmail.com .
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by dd12345: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
follock007:
the last time i participated on a topic like this has turned into a regret every moment in imagine the negative opposite shift of fate and character
what are u saying?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by SaAyomikun(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
WUdec:

What country?

Hitler was Austrian and not German.

Such books carry a sentence of 5 yrs or more in Germany if you are found with one. They have been illegal for yrs until now.

To believe in the ideologies of Hitler is like believing in the ideologies of Alistair Crowley.

And these men let themselves be possessed by Dark Forces.

Same kind of forces let in by Lady Gaga and other hollywood celebrities. That's why they all practice sorcery and witchcraft that eventually leads to destruction.

Dig deeper in your research. I admire your quest for knowledge but be careful what you expose your mind to for the mind decides what actions enrich or defile the body.

I once dated a granddaughter of a senior officer of the Third Reich. A senior SSS soldier who changed his name after the world war to stay low key and became a doctor in Horticultural science. A very good one! He died and I visited his home. You don't wanna know the things i saw.

These dudes practiced incest, mass murder, mutilation and worse acts of the devil than you can imagine. And their families always end up miserable with all the unlimited blood money left behind.

Most shocking of all was the Human Face Trophies that he kept as souvenirs. These were faces torn off the bodies of men they killed at war, concentration camps, expeditions etc.

This book was part of his stash of many others. I don't even wanna delve into his arsenal and demonic possessions.

My first night in his house in Munich, I felt his presence in the living room. I knew because i had goosebumps and the oxygen on my right side was blocked like a figure standing before me was in between. With closed eyes, sleep was impossible and movements were evident. I ran the hell out and begged to sleep in the same room as his daughter.

Don't even wanna tell you about his family. Just do your research about the Horticultural Doctor in Munich that sold his house to the German govt to use as a public library till this day.

So brother, discard anything to do with the writings of Hitler or any one from the Third Reich.

You should explore via google how spells were cast on records in major record companies before they were released to the public. The CEOs would take them into a secret room and cast spells to release forces or entities to the listener. Don't believe me? Google it. This dates far back as the 70's.

Ever heard of the ouiji board game?

Well my friend, thread carefully. God speed!

Scary!!! cry
WUdec:

What country?

Hitler was Austrian and not German.

Such books carry a sentence of 5 yrs or more in Germany if you are found with one. They have been illegal for yrs until now.

To believe in the ideologies of Hitler is like believing in the ideologies of Alistair Crowley.

And these men let themselves be possessed by Dark Forces.

Same kind of forces let in by Lady Gaga and other hollywood celebrities. That's why they all practice sorcery and witchcraft that eventually leads to destruction.

Dig deeper in your research. I admire your quest for knowledge but be careful what you expose your mind to for the mind decides what actions enrich or defile the body.

I once dated a granddaughter of a senior officer of the Third Reich. A senior SSS soldier who changed his name after the world war to stay low key and became a doctor in Horticultural science. A very good one! He died and I visited his home. You don't wanna know the things i saw.

These dudes practiced incest, mass murder, mutilation and worse acts of the devil than you can imagine. And their families always end up miserable with all the unlimited blood money left behind.

Most shocking of all was the Human Face Trophies that he kept as souvenirs. These were faces torn off the bodies of men they killed at war, concentration camps, expeditions etc.

This book was part of his stash of many others. I don't even wanna delve into his arsenal and demonic possessions.

My first night in his house in Munich, I felt his presence in the living room. I knew because i had goosebumps and the oxygen on my right side was blocked like a figure standing before me was in between. With closed eyes, sleep was impossible and movements were evident. I ran the hell out and begged to sleep in the same room as his daughter.

Don't even wanna tell you about his family. Just do your research about the Horticultural Doctor in Munich that sold his house to the German govt to use as a public library till this day.

So brother, discard anything to do with the writings of Hitler or any one from the Third Reich.

You should explore via google how spells were cast on records in major record companies before they were released to the public. The CEOs would take them into a secret room and cast spells to release forces or entities to the listener. Don't believe me? Google it. This dates far back as the 70's.

Ever heard of the ouiji board game?

Well my friend, thread carefully. God speed!

Scary!!!
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by monaPhilz: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:
Yes... Email or whatsapp no?
email please. Noahenemonajr@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by AjilejaEkun: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why Nations fails... Daron Acemoglu and J. Robinson
The Roots.... Alex Haley
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Deejaygold(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Answers to your Marriage
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Generalwoodz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pls send PDF of those books...omalinzep@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Generalwoodz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Outis:
I have a sizeable amount of the books listed in this thread. You can email me for it. I will forward for free... ofcourse

Phronesis69@gmail.com

Does anyone have any book by Olusegun Obasanjo?
omalinzep@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ccffwx: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
The Holy Bible, Becoming Like Jesus, The 48 Laws of Power
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by haryomikun(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:
I don't read motivational books, they're nothing but lies... I only read Crime stories:.

*You're Dead without money - James Hadley Chase
*The Wary Transgressor-
*The Guilty Are Afraid -
*You find him I'll fix him
*An Ace Up My Sleeve
*Double Shuffle
*Miss Shumway waves a wand
*Just Another sucker
* I have a change of scene
*The Soft center
All by James Hadley Chase

others
No need to die
A life for death
The toff of Ice
The old master
Russian Roulette....

and many more

James Hadley Chase my guy!!!

Read 48 Laws of Power too. I dey currently read am. E mad gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / Horror In Two Sentences..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.