Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife (1693 Views)

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Souqwaqif: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good evening all,I and my wife are married,after a very long courtship.our first issue is just about 3years and I don't want her to emulate certain type of dressing from my wife is fond with of recent.after series of correction my wife would not change from dressing like a harlot to a married woman.parental intervention has not yielded anything.in fact recent discussion with the father on the way forward made her infuriated against me that I reported her to her father.while I reside elsewhere due to work and she off campus I called recently to ask how they are doing and she rained insult on me,I then cut the phone on her.Am thinking of dissolving the whole thing because she is always fond of not taking instructions from me for her own good and that of our little girl.Pls what step will be right for me.Only mature advise is appreciated.Thanks.
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by healthserve(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'll park here

Pansophist, Daddytime, Franchasng Oya o

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Matured answer
You both need a marriage councillor
They are well trained to handle issues like this

Street answer.
Stop criticising her. Change suddenly. Love her dressing. Even send her more cash to buy more. When she calls don't pick. Be the one to call her. And don't do that often. Maybe once in a month... Ehhhhnnn na. When you're calling her end the call abruptly and don't call for days. When you get home do like you're busy chatting with someone important all day. When in front of her call your number codedly and run out to pick like its a secret call. Password your phone with shaolin password. Long password. When calling and she approaches end and hide the phone. Never leave your phone with her. If you're going to pee make sure you hold your phone. Laugh a lot while making fake calls. Lastly avoid her kpekus.
Just three weeks you go see changes.
For she will think there is someone else.
Brain go format
Problem solved.
You're welcome

12 Likes

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Regiomontanus(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
As a man, know that you are in charge and you are the leader and head of your home. One mistake that many men make is to make women feel indispensable during a relationship and most especially after the wedding. You must, at all time and in a direct and unmistakable manner, make it known to your significant other that she is replaceable and you are ever ready to kick her out when she tries certain rubbishes. Many men fail in this aspect and this has led many women feeling so secure after marriage that they can show their true colours. They arrogantly think that the man can't do them anything after marriage but men must prove them wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
You met her dressed like that, married her regardless, and now you want her to change? How? And what do you mean by dress like a married woman? Decently or like a grand ma? Why didn't you go for a decently dressed looking lady instead of a flashy, "Harlot" looking one? Carry your cross Oga, shey she is still a student, wait till she graduate then pray she will change.

10 Likes

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by seniorgozman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
In marriage, as a man don't involve a third party. Instead of reporting her to her parents, serve her divorce notice and she will be one to call people to beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
I dislike insultive women. No grace nor class. Op no offence intended

Sit her down like a man. You married her not us. You need to be able, at this stage, to tell your wife her flaws.
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by ednut1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Another mumu man who married a small girl thinking she will be loyal and respectful

3 Likes

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
No matter how cliché it sounds, didn't you know how she dressed before you went ahead to marry her? Before you got married, did you ever bring up the discussion about how she dressed?

I remember Kene back then telling me his wife must be decently dressed. I asked him to define decent... oh my God, the things he said that day! cheesy

I had to start telling him point blank that I have no issues wearing ripped jeans, fitted dresses... and that my dresses do not compulsorily have to be knee-length, they could be an inch before.
Lol. He said I'd have to change when we get married... I told him I certainly wouldn't be marrying him. Funny thing is that the first day he saw me, I was wearing a bodycon dress... yet he was chasing me all over the place.

@OP...only God knows what you're even referring to as harlot dressing.

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by debaj10: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
wait fes…
she has a 3 yr old while still in school?!
and long courtship?
how old is she exactly?
and schools far from wia u dey?
wos going on hia?
abeg b4 u begin ax 4 advice, complete d gist.
tans
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by daddytime(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2019
healthserve:
I'll park here

Pansophist, Daddytime, Franchasng Oya o

Sir?

Are you very sure your looooong courtship is over and when did you realize your significant other has started dressing like a "harlot"?

You want make she dey tie wrapper and gele for school, abi you want bend fish wey dem don dry?

If na later later this her dressing come wear gele...why the woman wan cum begin learn lefty for old age na?

On a more serious note bro, notwithstanding the long courtship, marriage and a child between you both, you sure as hell are still strangers.

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by AstroG: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2019
You think your making sense,but the sense ur trying to make is senseless

Shibaraba:
Matured answer

Street answer.
Stop criticising her. Change suddenly. Love her dressing. Even send her more cash to buy more. When she calls don't pick. Be the one to call her. And don't do that often. Maybe once in a month... Ehhhhnnn na. When you're calling her end the call abruptly and don't call for days. When you get home do like you're busy chatting with someone important all day. When in front of her call your number codedly and run out to pick like its a secret call. Password your phone with shaolin password. Long password. When calling and she approaches end and hide the phone. Never leave your phone with her. If you're going to pee make sure you hold your phone. Laugh a lot while making fake calls. Lastly avoid her kpekus.
Brain go format
Problem solved.
You're welcome

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by frozen70(f): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Good evening all,I and my wife are married,after a very long courtship.our first issue is just about 3years and I don't want her to emulate certain type of dressing from my wife is fond with of recent.after series of correction my wife would not change from dressing like a harlot to a married woman.parental intervention has not yielded anything.in fact recent discussion with the father on the way forward made her infuriated against me that I reported her to her father.while I reside elsewhere due to work and she off campus I called recently to ask how they are doing and she rained insult on me,I then cut the phone on her.Am thinking of dissolving the whole thing because she is always fond of not taking instructions from me for her own good and that of our little girl.Pls what step will be right for me.Only mature advise is appreciated.Thanks.

Women reactions are tied to so many things ranging from emotions to stress they under go

If this attitude of hers wasn't in her before her birthing her child, find out from her what brought about it

If you are really too far from her, then consider way out to be close to her

If she can't obey you or her parents, then she must have turned to be a bad girl

Just let her know that you can't continue coping with her disrespect and ill manners, including her dress code, be bold to tell her you need a break out of the relationship and also go to the family to inform them, be serious about it and let's see if she will feel the impact or be remorseful

As for your little daughter, don't worry about her, she can only wear indecent cloths if it's bought for her

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by franchasng: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Souqwaqif:
First, what do you qualify as "dress like a harlot" cos this statement is subjective because some of us may even prefer our wives to dress like video vixens going on stage shocked shocked but then, your wife ought to respect your views and comply with your instructions since you are her husband whom she should be dressing to impress.

On another note, I noticed insecurity from your side judging from your tone though....and it seems you guys are running a long distance marriage and your wife seems to be living near higher institution campus which maybe the reason she is under pressure to dress and look like the young female students she sees around....and may not mean any harm.

But considering the cheating trend of married women in Nigeria of recent in which they are trying to show men that they can do even better in cheating on their husbands....I think your wife's refusal to heed to your counsels on dressing code is a thing of worry.

Forget your little baby for now.....keep on doing your best as a worthy father, as she grows, she will know good from bad....and that is why you need to find a way to start living with your wife and kids so you can give your baby the fatherly direction as she grows.

As for divorcing your wife, I think its too early, you need to go home first and talk to her one on one, if she refuses to heed your advice or change, then you can draw the final line...but your excuse that her dressing will influence your little girl is lame....tell your wife straight up that you are not comfortable with her dress style as your wife, which ought to have been addressed during your courtship anyway undecided

See you @ healthserve weh carry me come here, I want to become a ghost writing and I am looking for how to turn to ghost writing and you are bringing me here for free writings, me never liking it at all, bring me ghost writings so I can making plenty moneys please angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by healthserve(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
First, what do you qualify as "dress like a harlot" cos this statement is subjective because some of us may even prefer our wives to dress like video vixens going on stage shocked shocked but then, your wife ought to respect your views and comply with your instructions since you are her husband whom she should be dressing to impress.

On another note, I noticed insecurity from your side judging from your tone though....and it seems you guys are running a long distance marriage and your wife seems to be living near higher institution campus which maybe the reason she is under pressure to dress and look like the young female students she sees around....and may not mean any harm.

But considering the cheating trend of married women in Nigeria of recent in which they are trying to show men that they can do even better in cheating on their husbands....I think your wife's refusal to heed to your counsels on dressing code is a thing of worry.

Forget your little baby for now.....keep on doing your best as a worthy father, as she grows, she will know good from bad....and that is why you need to find a way to start living with your wife and kids so you can give your baby the fatherly direction as she grows.

As for divorcing your wife, I think its too early, you need to go home first and talk to her one on one, if she refuses to heed your advice or change, then you can draw the final line...but your excuse that her dressing will influence your little girl is lame....tell your wife straight up that you are not comfortable with her dress style as your wife, which ought to have been addressed during your courtship anyway undecided

See you @ healthserve weh carry me come here, I want to become a ghost writing and I am looking for how to turn to ghost writing and you are bringing me here for free writings, me never liking it at all, bring me ghost writings so I can making plenty moneys please angry angry

Hahaha. Can you write product reviews. 5,000 Words product reviews?
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Headlesschicken(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
undecided This thing called marriage sef tire me,u would date another thing and end up marrying another thing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by BareFacedLies(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
She may be getting attention elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by franchasng: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha. Can you write product reviews. 5,000 Words product reviews?
No, teach me how to turn to ghost writing so I can be ghost writing for plenty money, I heard ghosts people make a lot of money writing as ghost writings angry
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by emmaodet: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Regiomontanus:
As a man, know that you are in charge and you are the leader and head of your home. One mistake that many men make is to make women feel indispensable during a relationship and most especially after the wedding. You must, at all time and in a direct and unmistakable manner, make it known to your significant other that she is replaceable and you are ever ready to kick her out when she tries certain rubbishes. Many men fail in this aspect and this has led many women feeling so secure after marriage that they can show their true colours. They arrogantly think that the man can't do them anything after marriage but men must prove them wrong.

You are right bro. 100% right
That is my motto: anybody is replaceable including me
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by healthserve(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
No, teach me how to turn to ghost writing so I can be ghost writing for plenty money, I heard ghosts people make a lot of money writing as ghost writings angry

Quite correct. Let's discuss privately. Shoot me a mail. Musbuq@gmail
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by nuelsam: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Marriage is a scam ahswear
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Apination(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Marriage is not a scam. Your wife is either dressing up for someone or could be doing it as a way of filling in a void. Self control varies between individuals, how often do you see her? Try to unite your family so that you can have a better understanding of situations and be able to make an informed decision undecided
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Souqwaqif:
You should be calm and take it easy with her provided she's not promiscuous. But you said you dated her for a long period before marriage didn't she showed trait of not taking correction whenever you advised her on something?
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Regiomontanus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
nuelsam:
Marriage is a scam ahswear
Marriage na scam. grin
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Chukapage(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Your dumbest mistake was marrying a STUDENT .if I tell you the truth now eh, you will get heart attack and the marriage will crash make I just close my mouth .But Las Las you go see am with your eye. Which man in this Age marries and trains a lady in the University ?? undecided op make I no change am for you.
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by franchasng: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
healthserve:

Quite correct. Let's discuss privately. Shoot me a mail. Musbuq@gmail
I don't have E-mail oh, I can only ghost writing here on nairaland so I can buy latests benze motor cars, show me the way baba angry angry
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by princfred(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chukapage:
Your dumbest mistake was marrying a STUDENT .if I tell you the truth now eh, you will get heart attack and the marriage will crash make I just close my mouth .But Las Las you go see am with your eye. Which man in this Age marries and trains a lady in the University ?? undecided op make I no change am for you.

You see the Op as a sinner.
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Godoverevery: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You met her dressed like that, married her regardless, and now you want her to change? How? And what do you mean by dress like a married woman? Decently or like a grand ma? Why didn't you go for a decently dressed looking lady instead of a flashy, "Harlot" looking one? Carry your cross Oga, shey she is still a student, wait till she graduate then pray she will change.
for sure....u will skip her insultive attitude part and never speak against that.....it will be d guys fault definitely for you.
Ur comments always lack intellectual content.
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by Godoverevery: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
No matter how cliché it sounds, didn't you know how she dressed before you went ahead to marry her? Before you got married, did you ever bring up the discussion about how she dressed?

I remember Kene back then telling me his wife must be decently dressed. I asked him to define decent... oh my God, the things he said that day! cheesy

I had to start telling him point blank that I have no issues wearing ripped jeans, fitted dresses... and that my dresses do not compulsorily have to be knee-length, they could be an inch before.
Lol. He said I'd have to change when we get married... I told him I certainly wouldn't be marrying him. Funny thing is that the first day he saw me, I was wearing a bodycon dress... yet he was chasing me all over the place.

stop been a hypocritical.....he also talked about her insulting him
wat do you have to say about that...like am really disappointed at D's ur comments.... please be holistic with ur submission....it really annoying Wen u ladies try to skip somethings and talk about d one dat suit u more.
if he married her dressing indecently and he wants her to change now..is it too much to ask??...so he should be in marriage with someone who is not gonna be submissive to him...infact which man will want see his wife dressing indecently.. seeing people talking about her negatively...wtf!!
I just wonder how God created u ladies atimes....
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by citadels(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
What nonsense? Which advise? u guys courted for long and u didn't see the red lights and bad signal. Pls face ur marriage and get out of here. Rubbish
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
Matured answer

Street answer.
Brain go format
Problem solved.
You're welcome

Baddo.

Your answer make sense grin
Re: Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Maximum of Five Years....and You'll be moving from One Shiloh Convention To Another grin.

Continue Rejecting grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out / What Does She Mean By This? / If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.