Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (73232 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4482312/divorcee-make-biggest-mistake-life

Please disregard the OP.she is a fking story teller or her sister has much bigger problems

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by marriedvirgin: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
So children na baggage? Wandaful thing
ornicus:
To be nasty and ice cold. The man is UK based ( or so he claims to be). In a country like Nigeria, he is spoilt for choice. There will be plenty of women with no baggage at all, not married, no children, much more beautiful available to him. The guy is running game. Your sister has two children so there is a limit to what she can do if the guy turns her into naija based baby mama.

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by onegig(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Aren't Nigerians Bleep....ing tired of giving births.

Like wtf, you have two kids she's solely responsible for and you still want her to add another one to her current misery as a ticket to getting married? Like seriously? Should marriages be about popping out kids left right and centre? shocked

I really don't understand how people don't get that giving birth to children you have no financial backing to take care of is a sure way to poverty Marriage proposals or not.

Like can't people think? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Pappyjim: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Craze dey worry u
FamousMonk:
Question your sister.
Pressure her to confess.
I think she is no longer fertile and she has lost her womb due to so many abortion attempts..
She strikes me like someone who has an itchy and antsy kpekus.
But nevertheless,marriage should be built on love,communication and trust which this union is obviously bereft of.
You might just be encouraging her to toe the path of perdition.
No sane woman needs a man to survive in this modern day..
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Tani91: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2019
HarunaWest:

you must be a clown...A woman that loves clubbing is the one you said is tired of life...I pity you...you don't know your sister...From the write-up,it seems you are more interested in the guy than she is...Your sister won't marry that guy and even if she does it wouldn't last cos Las Las she will go back to the club to keep searching for her missing rib which obviously isn't MR CUTE...if I were you,shoot your shot,If he gree,go do marriage registry for Ikoyi, Japa next day

Evil!!! Is that how u people do i your family? Sister’s marrying same man?
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by luluosas(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2019
You and your sister need Jesus Christ right now. If you people were born again Christians, you won't come online and spew this devilish desire of a man, instead, you would have been looking for Godly measures to reconcile your sister to her real husband, the father of her two children. Nonsense
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, I i need your sincere advice pls.

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

She is 35 years old with two kids, no other suitor insight too.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2019
marriedvirgin:

So children na baggage? Wandaful thing

You women are the worst when it comes to taking care of other people's children.

For 95% of you, if you marry a man who already had children, those children become second class human beings.

So you can stop with the sanctimonious hypocrisy.

It is what is is.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by cantiride2: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Your sister shouldn't get pregnant for him.He might be looking for a baby mama.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by NothingDoMe: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2019
tolugar:
My dear op.

That guy has no intentions of taking her to UK.

Na baby mama things he is looking for. Once he takes in and the dowery is paid then voooooommmmm

From one story to another.

Pls don’t push your sis. She know what she is doing. Once she gets to UK she can take in.

Either the guy take it or leave it.

He is looking for naija wife.

it or leave it.
Maybe guy man is looking for naija wife.
Correct.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by marriedvirgin: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Oh pleaseee !!

quote author=ornicus post=82025278]

You women are the worst when it comes to taking care of other people's children.

For 95% of you, if you marry a man who already had children, those children become second class human beings.

It is what is is.[/quote]
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by geezynoni: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2019
ornicus:
https://www.nairaland.com/4482312/divorcee-make-biggest-mistake-life

Please disregard the OP.she is a fking story teller or her sister has much bigger problems

Busted
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by palsenator(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

It's a bitter truth, you don't have your sister interest at heart . You are only being selfish.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by oyinda1599(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Breaststroke:

What makes you think she has to be married, before she settles down and lives a responsible life?

She was married before wasn't she? How did that go? She can build a new and responsible life for herself if she wants to, where she's @, at the moment.

Marriage may not guarantee responsible living on her part, if she's not living responsibly even now, with 2 kids to care for.
God!.... Who are u pls?
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by olahpet777(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
OP. You don't have common sense. Once ur sister gets pregnant, the man go japaaaaa. How do y'all think sef? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by NothingDoMe: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
Thanks
The guy sees her as just someone to produce kids. Being that he met her in the club he expected her to have loose morals and be willing to take in for him. The marriage offer is just to get what he wants. I am sure he must have tried to get her pregnant before offering marriage.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by oyinda1599(f): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Bluehill1051:
The guy is playing her!
No single rich guy will carry another man's responsibility like that, even 2 kids sef and worse, she's a club girl, most probably an olosho.
I used this method once too. The girl actually thought I was her destined husband cuz I made her believe so. She even confessed to me that she has had two abortions for 2 guys. Bcuz of me, she changed her contact even up to her bank alert text number. Her aunt that she stays with and I even talk on phone weekends but most times I try to avoid meeting the family like an expected guest. Initially she'll say the usual let us wait till aft wedding b4 we sex, but then again I'll confuse her. I even promised her some cash the same day she finds out she's pregnant. But all na for play.
Who doesn't want a loyal pussy. It's like eating your cake and having it.
I fukked this girl like a wife!
Not once did we use CD. Las las I added my own to her collections of abortions!
You are a demonic Demon.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Maryo12(f): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
frostylook:
Any man that brings a marriage proposal with such conditions is playing games. The whole arrangement smells of desperation and guy man is trying to cash in on it. While I support your sister's stance on the matter, she should dial back on the clubbing... that's not responsible of her.
And to be frank, you seem to be the desperate one in the story. I felt the pressure coming from from the way you typed. Leave your sister to decide for herself and so far she is making the better judgement call. Learn from her.

No mind am .does going abroad justify good marriage. Let him do court wedding with her. How are you even sure the guy going back?. Your sister better be wise before mistake part 2. Selfish maternity
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2019
marriedvirgin:
Oh pleaseee !!

quote author=ornicus post=82025278]

It is what is is.

Which one is please there? Do we not see it all the time? Yall have selfishness hard wired into your DNA.it is what it is
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by marriedvirgin: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Mtchewwwww

quote author=ornicus post=82025461]

Which one is please there? Do we not see it all the time? Yall have selfishness hard wired into your DNA.it is what it is[/qu- ote]
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2019
I wish she is not addicted to clubbing, I will have given her good advice. 2 kids hunnnnnnnnn. She should pray unto God because I am sure from your explanation many things are still hidding which she can tell Jesus for better directive. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
Good morning bro. It's been quite sometime.

Please can I ask you to elucidate on the emboldened?
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2019
There are different types of yahoo. cheesy
This one is abroad marriage yahoo cheesy
Fear naija cheesy
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by geosegun(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Your sister is not making any mistakes of her life. She's taken the right step. Let the man marry her first. She obviously know men's behaviour towards women that you do. The man doesn't want to be hooked, in case she couldn't conceive (as a club girl thing?) hence the condition of getting pregnant first before the proper marriage rite? Although your sister may have seen it all, however, nothing is probably wrong with her womb.

She is a wise woman than you are...believe me
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by franchasng: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2019
yettymuse:
In case anyone sees this... Biko I need some clarification.

I've seen a common sentence from page1 to 3..
"he only wants a Nigerian wife"

So my question is Why would he or anyone like him want to go through the whole drama and stress just to have a wife in Nigeria?? .. What's the big deal about this...?

Isn't it easier if he starts a family over there?
Because we Naija guys know that 99.99% of the pikin we de born for abroad na dash to Oyimbo countries where we born them cos they will never come back, even during their papa burial, some will say wtf with his burial, he's dead mhen, bury him over here shocked shocked cheesy cheesy and no real Nigerian bred man would wish to be buried abroad, or for his children not to come back to Nigeria to inherit the houses, businesses, investments and lands he has been laboring from young age to acquire so his kids can live a large life.....the thought of it makes Nigerian men cringe at marrying oyimbo wife only or raising their kids abroad for life, it scares even though we love them to have western exposure, we still want our seeds here in our father land.

If you monitor the Nigerian children born and raised abroad all through, they hate Nigeria...they don't even want to go back to Nigeria....and their thinking is usually low....they are not always as smart as the ones who grew up in Nigeria before relocation and most of them are also lazy, prefer partying around and having indiscriminate sex in the name of being western kids not knowing they are African kids, so this scare a lot of Nigerian guys, reason they still crave to have kids back in Nigeria or marrying a full blooded Nigerian lady wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by castro(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2019
OP Abeg tell your sis to stop the clubbing, she is not helping herself and i think that that is where the problem is. She no fit dance for house? How can a responsible woman in her mid-30s and two kids still be clubbing? Sincerely i do not think she is responsible. Abeg na "mgbuli" she still dey look for? That her toaster may be an ardent fan of Davido and Flavour put together.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by franchasng: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2019
geosegun:

Your sister is not making any mistakes of her life. She's taken the right step. Let the man marry her first. She obviously know men's behaviour towards women that you do. The man doesn't want to be hooked, in case she couldn't conceive (as a club girl thing?) hence the condition of getting pregnant first before the proper marriage rite? Although your sister may have seen it all, however, nothing is probably wrong with her womb.

She is a wise woman than you are...believe me
The op is a male gold digger, he wants his sister to use every available means to tie the man down, maybe the op is trying to use his sister as a meal ticket for him and his family, who knows

Why must a sane man tell a single mother who already have kids to get pregnant for him first before he can marry her officially, what kind of stupid thinking is that

The man is a wicked person, and the op's sister should run four forty from him....he won't marry her after she gets pregnant because if she gets pregnant for him, he would run back to UK and tell the sister to stay back in Nigeria to be his Nigerian side wife while he live his life over there and I am sure that's not what the op's sister is looking for, so op should let the sister be because that guy is on a suicide mission grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by franchasng: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2019
castro:
OP Abeg tell your sis to stop the clubbing, she is not helping herself and i think that that is where the problem is. She no fit dance for house? How can a responsible woman in her mid-30s and two kids still be clubbing? Sincerely i do not think she is responsible. Abeg na "mgbuli" she still dey look for? That her toaster may be an ardent fan of Davido and Flavour put together.
Hahahahaha....my brother I saw it and just ignored....a single mother who ought to be focusing on raising her kids and bettering her financial life through the use of her God given talents and thinking faculty is busy clubbing around town even after dropping some....some women sha.

There will always be ladies for the club anyway, its good, they keep the world bubbling for the boiz cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Reeb2244: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2019
SHM. Your sister is into runs. Yeye woman. A divorcee of two kids constantly going to club. What is she looking for there? Is she valuing or disvaluing herself? She is even looking for a paradise to go and be the queen there. I smell greediness.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by paulsir: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2019
I know a lady that is in this condition, the guy married her and left her. The guy comes home every 2 years to impregnate her,now they have 3 kids,but the lady has never visited him because he never allowed it. I think you sister has premonition of what could happen to her after tying the knots.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Hedonisco: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2019
What kind of well to do 'cute guy who is every lady's dream' would insist on marrying a second hand, divorcee mother of two that he met oloshoing in a club? The story is obviously fishy. There are lots of red flags.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Reeb2244: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2019
InvertedHammer:
35 years old, 2 kids and she is still partying like a teenager. Yet he wants to marry her. She is no good.

The guy is a loser. I think they rightfully deserve each other. Can't make a LovePeddler a housewife. He will learn the hardway.

/
Her sister is a case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.