Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex (8471 Views)

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? / Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint / How Do I Tell My Gf That I Don’t Like Her Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by bigpicture001: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Sex sex sex sex.. but consuming same person in a yr so boooooring unless you 2 want to explore different level of excitement sha. So, there is no love in there but only lust..

I dont blame young ppol for having fun coz i been there, done that too. But me, i don't stay for very long if i only want sex with the guy.
Very tru observation...sex dnt kip pal long..one get easily tired of it
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by MannieA(f): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
skymight:
Either I'm. This is my 9months now and I haven't heard sex so mind what u say, I love sex doesn't mean I'm Bleep ass I can stay to to months and years without sex all I mean is that wen I'm with a girl I mostly like sex and I need a Gf who like sex too that's all please no body should insult me again please I'm always a shy boy talking to someone on the road or anywhere that's why I'm here thanks

Hey dude.. I wasn't insulting you.
Besides how do you expect me to think you aren't a nympho when your post insinuates you are one?
Please work on yourself and stop coming here to cry.
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
MannieA:

Hey dude.. I wasn't insulting you.
Besides how do you expect me to think you aren't a nympho when your post insinuates you are one?
Please work on yourself and stop coming here to cry.
okay I will I hope you're happy now
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by bonnyhope: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
how old is this one sef?
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
bonnyhope:
how old is this one sef?
I guess to laid down your own insult and advice too if you know my age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion) / PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.