Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? (7151 Views)

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by xhosachoc(f): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
angry angry  @ poster ,If a  man dares turn on the waterworks at the slightest opportunity,i will show him the  red card, and  instantly upgrade to a more mature model.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2010
^^Yes! NO Cuba Gooding Jr.s!!! angry (cries in ALL of his movies)

lol I cant answer this question. It depends on the circumstance.

Mr^Cork:

actualy i cry when am hungry angry

LOL!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Ranoscky(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I cant answer this question. It depends on the circumstance.

You'v said it all, infact, you deserve this ~~> kiss

Don't mind all this gurls sayin what they like, it's just b'cos it's a question asked. If it happens in reality, believe u me, they'll try to do everything possible to stop the guy from cryin and we all knows what follows next !!!
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by mecuryf(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
my ex-boyfriend cried becuse he did something that really hurt his mom grin,
he was a real mommy's boy
dat aside i have never seen a guy cry before
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by aminalib(f): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^Yes! NO Cuba Gooding Jr.s!!!  angry (cries in ALL of his movies)

lol I cant answer this question. It depends on the circumstance.

LOL!!!!!!!

Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^lol. seriously.

Ranoscky:

You'v said it all, infact, you deserve this ~~> kiss

Don't mind all this gurls sayin what they like, it's just b'cos it's a question asked. If it happens in reality, believe u me, they'll try to do everything possible to stop the guy from cryin and we all knows what follows next !!!

wink aww! geee thanks!

btw what happens next is no secret. crying is the next best thing to asking for it. the woman's heart softens and then something else does some softening of its own wink
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by larez(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
With the amount of emotionally manipulative women out there, yes real men can shed tears. Just did recently and then promptly dumped her.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by sleekch1c(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
larez:

With the amount of emotionally manipulative women out there, yes real men can shed tears. Just did recently and then promptly dumped her.
lol, i cant stand a man dat cries cos i dont! cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by larez(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
sleekch1c:

lol, i cant stand a man dat cries cos i dont! cool cool cool

Baby, I will make you cry, moan, scream my name and call me Papi. tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by 3RNEST(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
-Tears, ease pains so i believe its comes from ur inner emotion, in my case i do cry when i think about the way i left home for liberia, anytime i think abt the situation at home i cry.
- Now let me share my experience, I met a girl online fb, we talk on phone and we fall inlove men i was like dbanj, but distance btw us was too much, so i went on break, we met face to face, Time to get started, we play, kiss, romance, time to open the gate, she refuse, so my mind flash back to wat can make me cry, i started crying, tot is real from my heart, she cuddle me like a baby, but guess what she left and neva come back,
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Ranoscky(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2010
^^

grin grin grin

Sorry brov, what a bad expirience !!!

MzDarkSkin:

^^lol. seriously.

wink aww! geee thanks!

btw what happens next is no secret. CRYIN IS THE NEXT BEST THING TO ASK FOR IT. the woman's heart softens and then something else does some softening of its own wink

Exactly my sister, End of discussion.

If the capital lettered line above is the next best thing to ask for it (and the statement is comin from a lady for that matter), then, i stil don't understand why som gurls are stil sayin somthin else (tho, not all). That was why i said on my previous post that, if (paradventure) it occurs to them with their boyfriend, they would EVEN be the first to feel the heat and start pullin off.

Nice one there, Darkskin. wink
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by dazzle37(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^

grin grin grin

Sorry brov, what a bad expirience !!!

Exactly my sister, End of discussion.

If the capital lettered line above is the next best thing to ask for it (and the statement is comin from a lady for that matter), then, i stil don't understand why som gurls are stil sayin somthin else (tho, not all). That was why i said on my previous post that, if (paradventure) it occurs to them with their boyfriend, they would EVEN be the first to feel the heat and start pullin off.

Nice one there, Darkskin. wink

Ranoscky, whats this sudden love between you and Obo boco
no be say you don put lere ajebutter belle oh grin grin grin
by the way how are you sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by 3RNEST(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2010
@Ranoscky - dude indeed its was a bad xperience, the worst thing is dat she cut off from me totally as in no calls, text msg, tot she used to like my text msg, i still have strong feelings 4her but distance has taken her away 4rm me,
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by larez(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
3RNEST:

@Ranoscky - dude indeed its was a bad xperience, the worst thing is dat she cut off from me totally as in no calls, text msg, tot she used to like my text msg, i still have strong feelings 4her but distance has taken her away 4rm me,

@ 3|Ernest: Sorry about the experience that you had. Remember there are some evil people out there who may seem attractive or indeed beautiful on the exterior. However, there are many troubled demons living in some of them and looking to spread misery or hate. Your best revenge is to retain your ability to love, and not allow them to leave monkeys behind for you to carry on your back. Meditate and continue to love selflessly. Good luck.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Ranoscky(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
3RNEST:

I dey feel you brov, life goes on no matter the circumstance !!!

Always remember the golden rule of life. . ."Laugh, and the world laughs with you". Better days ahead brov !!!

@Dazzle,

Hmmm. . .I myself can't tell how the love of a thing came about, but, all i know is that, im somhow inlove. wink
Put lere ajebutter belle ke? shocked Dem dey give person belle thru computer? undecided Hehe. . .Una no go kill me for NL grin
My brov/sister, i dey fine jare, thanx. What about you?
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by xynerise: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2011
@topic. I think they are convinced. grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by koolchicco: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2011
xynerise:

@topic. I think they are convinced. grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
Men crying? The only time a man every cry when he bust a good nut.
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by koolchicco: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men crying? The only time a man every cry when he bust a good nut.
I cry profusely when am in love. grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by Xfactor2(f): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2011
Yes, yes. I'm a fool but I fall for them every time. sad cry
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by xynerise: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2011
^See what I mean grin
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by koolchicco: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
X_factor:

Yes, yes. I'm a fool but I fall for them every time.  sad  cry
Aww, sowwy dear. It's well! sad embarassed
Re: Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears? by ekubear1: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2011
So many. . . cold-hearted women in this thread. Smh. I weep for the future of humanity cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had / . / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.