Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... (1847 Views)

Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by drezzyx(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning Is it possible for your wife not to be your sexual soulmate? I know of love and emotional soulmate. But what of sex ? I have never cheated in my life in my 6 years marriage but I cheated in July and I have been having an affair. I feel at home with my girl, I can go 3 rounds with her. No emotional feeling but our sex is cool and a blessing to my well being. I feel I will live longer with this sex if I continue. But my wife I don't know. I do love my wife but the sex is boring. Very boring. She makes it look somehow. Her leg is hairy, she refuse to shave, she is not aware of some oils and co, the style is somehow. I can't carry my wife during sex. I have found my sexual soulmate and I thank God. I still love my wife because of children and good times but there is something like sexual soulmate out there. Find her.
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by drezzyx(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2019
I keep learning new things every day..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by goodmorning40: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2019
drezzyx:
Good morning Is it possible for your wife not to be your
sexual soulmate? I know of love and emotional
soulmate. But what of sex ?
I have never cheated in my life in my 6 years marriage
but I cheated in July and I have been having an affair.
I feel at home with my girl, I can go 3 rounds with her.
No emotional feeling but our sex is cool and a blessing
to my well being.
I feel I will live longer with this sex if I continue. But my
wife I don't know. I do love my wife but the sex is
boring. Very boring. She makes it look somehow.
Her leg is hairy, she refuse to shave, she is not aware of
some oils and co, the style is somehow. I can't carry my
wife during sex.
I have found my sexual soulmate and I thank God. I still
love my wife because of children and good times but
there is something like sexual soulmate out there. Find
her.

Oloshi

This kind are the problems of humanity
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Davash222(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Exactly, that's why we keep telling Men, "Don't allow your wife or girlfriend stop you from finding the Love of your life". She could be somewhere.
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by NwaAmaikpe: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

I understand the man's travail.
A man can be everything to a woman.
But a woman can't be everything to a man.

Some are for sexual satisfaction,
Some for company,
Some for raising kids,
Some fo bringing out the best in you.
Some for emotional support,
Some as an escape.

That's why all men who know their onion are polygamous in nature.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by carter009(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Seriously marriage is scary when you marry they wrong person....
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by iPrevail(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2019
This is absolute bullsh*t! You didn't realize all these during dating and courtship?
A lot of people are just devilish.. Taking pleasure in deliberately causing others emotional pain.

8 Likes

Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:
Exactly, that's why we keep telling Men, "Don't allow your wife or girlfriend stop you from finding the Love of your life". She could be somewhere.
The man said sexual soulmate. Not love
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Davash222(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
The man said sexual soulmate. Not love
What could be so Lovely than sexual soulmate??
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Irresponsible advice.

why not say, "guys get married to the woman you feel emotionally attached to and who appeals to you sexually" what this means is that we need several partners to fufill our various needs. Thats not what marriage is about
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:

What could be so Lovely than sexual soulmate??
How about emotional/sexual soulmate.

It wont be so lovely while signing the divorce papers. It would be less so when your wife gets custody of the kids who would forever remember their dad as a cheat.
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Godoverevery: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2019
hmmm.....for me D's is a total BS .....what i no is wen u meet a new lady everything seems new and if she doing wat ur ex or wife wasn't doing u will tend to think u found d one but it just a matter of time u will also get tired or lose interest at some point again with d new one.
No Matter how gud she can be on bed d end result is u cumming and with ur wife u can achieve dat..
U just want to cheat... trying to tie ur reason for having a side chick to her not giving u sex d way u want it make no sense....are u giving her way she also want it??

bruv stop whatever you doing ......dere no sense in it cos I can assure u one thing in few month time U WILL GET TIRED of dat Pu**y and u want another new experience with another woman....D's circle u getting into is endless .....u will regret at d end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2019
@op why didn't you test run her virgimus before marrying her, .......don't cheat on her because of this simple stuff, teach her your styles and positions you really want, talk to her about it and get some VIDEOS of sex position for two you to watch.

If you carry disease come house, you will surely pay for it .......
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by LordKO(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Smh! Stop justifying your poor choice and discontent with the gloss of rationality.

1 Like

Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by drezzyx(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
@op why didn't you test run her virgimus before marrying her, .......don't cheat on her because of this simple stuff, teach her your styles and positions you really want, talk to her about it and get some VIDEOS of sex position for two you to watch.

If you carry disease come house, you will surely pay for it .......
Don't refer to me itz someone else story.. not me abeg o.
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by crackhouse(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls always use condom anytime u want to meet your wife so you don't destroy your home with HIV. I know devil is impressed but don't let the devil go beyond that.
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some for company,
Some for raising kids,
Some as an escape.

No wonder u are always referenced. I think u have a mature mind. You actually hit d nail
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Equity15(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
nothing wey person no go hear/see for this world..chai see yarns
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Starz825(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some for company,
Some for raising kids,
Some as an escape.

It's very possible to find all of those things in a woman anyway
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by Skseries: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
iPrevail:
This is absolute bullsh*t! You didn't realize all these during dating and courtship?
A lot of people are just devilish.. Taking pleasure in deliberately causing others emotional pain.
lol what if the gal said. No intimacy is allowed during dating and courtship, only until marriage, but u do love her, so u married her with the believe it's gonna be fine sexualwise only for u to get married and learn that she is completely sexual uninteresting. Imagine, he said she can't shave, is it that kind of gal that will allow u do some sexual things like sucking head and the rest? Like I always tell ppl, marriage is not just about love, alot of things are way more involved to have a happy married life, and u need someone whos crazy and gentleness meets URS.

That doesn't mean this man is anyway serious, u knew u wanted to marry her, did u try to know all this side of her b4 marriage? U can't say u never noticed these things about her during dating
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by skywalker240(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yeah, am afraid thats true
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by fcdgrand(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
carter009:
Seriously marriage is scary when you marry they wrong person....
go for virgin with total submission to your will, you will enjoy marriage
Re: Read This Man Confession Of His Wife... by carter009(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lol, really thinking about it.
fcdgrand:
go for virgin with total submission to your will, you will enjoy marriage

(1) (Reply)

How Marrying A Woman With 4Kids From 4 Failed Marriages Almost Destroyed My Life / I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me / Student : I Need Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.